i may have quit smoking...

Created out of my passionate hatred for bigoted non-smokers who can't help themselves but go on an arrogant tirade about the evils of smoking every time they encounter a smoker, this is a place where lovers of tobacco can gather without prejudice.
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:21 pm

i had the last cigarette when i was 9...but i am not sure i am through with smoking. life is so full of ups and downs. i quit when i'm dead, but until then i reserve the right to smoke again.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:40 am

zoltan wrote:i had the last cigarette when i was 9...but i am not sure i am through with smoking. life is so full of ups and downs. i quit when i'm dead, but until then i reserve the right to smoke again.
Whooah, whatthe?! {doubletakes} Somebody actually posting on-topic in a thread?! Am I on the right forum?! =D

But yeah man, fuckin' A, I couldn't have put it better myself... this is my philosophy exactly... I haven't had a cigarette in a couple of months, but I don't consider myself to have "quit" - quitters never win, and winners never quit! I keep my options open - if one day I feel like a cigarette again, I'll have one, without the guilt and the stigma that I failed at "quitting smoking". And if I never have one again, well, alls the better for my health, but I'll take it as it comes, rather than wear the label of an "ex-smoker"... pffft...
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:45 pm

I need to smoke when I drink, ya know, so I don't swallow my chew...
Kiss my ass...

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:36 pm

good thinking - you wouldnt want to start swallowing your chew :wink:

lol Man I wish I had something good to say in this thread.. I barely have a good smoking story :(
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:20 am

Streetrodracer wrote:lol Man I wish I had something good to say in this thread.. I barely have a good smoking story :(
Man, I appreciate that you're at least trying to stay somewhat on topic... normally, people don't seem to give a flying fuck whether they have something relevant to the thread to post or not... =P

Well, tell us your barely good story then, it'll be better than nothing, right? =D
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:50 am

Shit - I dont even have a story about me personally smoking.. (It doesn't take a genius to figure out why)

Although I have been asked by several underage girls to purchase them cigarettes LOL..

I also know people to get fined for purchasing underage teenagers cigarettes..

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:01 am

Streetrodracer wrote:Shit - I dont even have a story about me personally smoking.. (It doesn't take a genius to figure out why)

Although I have been asked by several underage girls to purchase them cigarettes LOL..

I also know people to get fined for purchasing underage teenagers cigarettes..
Yeah, but them underaged toddlers aren't any big deal, they won't bother you on that...

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:08 am

But the 16-17 year olds that ask me with a large crowd around are the ones that I have to watch out for.

I was on vacation for a week up in Maine where the local town is pretty small. While I was walking around to the different stores I was approached by two girls came up and asked me if I was over 18. Once they found out that I was indeed over 18 they asked me to purchase them cigarettes. Well, that is no problem to most people, but I am overly cautious and didn't want to get fined for purchasing for a minor.

Not to mention that there were several parents and cops nearby and I wasn't interested in getting my ass reamed by some local cop until he was finished (ala Pulp Fiction)

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:32 am

Yeah, I'm with you on this one man... small town cops are to be avoided at all costs, they like nothing more than to polish their batons on some purty city slicker's rectum...

I once had a kid come up to me and ask for a cigarette, and I would swear in a court of law he couldn't been a day over nine years old. I told him to fuck off, naturally. But that's a funny story which I'll save for posting for it's own merit sometime.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:51 pm

You shoulda told them you'd buy them some if they took a couple of drags off yer permanatley attached cigarette....tell em they won't get smoke from it, but a different type of suprise...
Kiss my ass...

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:08 pm

dano you dont know how many people have told me to do the same exact thing! :D :D

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:10 pm

If only you were on the same brain wave as ole Stonecold....you would be like x10 cooler than you are now!

Take Ven for instance, he was only mediocre cool till he attended one of my classes...now look at him, he's a fuckin god!
Kiss my ass...

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:58 am

Only if I can take the course on a college students budget

Then we are talking my language! Unless we can negotiate..

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:14 am

stonecolddano wrote:If only you were on the same brain wave as ole Stonecold....you would be like x10 cooler than you are now!
x10? You mean, like the cameras? I wonder if anybody ever bought one of them...
stonecolddano wrote:Take Ven for instance, he was only mediocre cool till he attended one of my classes...now look at him, he's a fuckin god!
Awww dude... {sniffs} That's the nicest thing that you... {blinks} or anybody else on this site, for that matter... {chokes up} has ever said about me!! {starts to cry}

Dano.... I love you man.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:53 am

Hahaaee.. you all should quit smoking right now..

in Denmark it is becoming ILLEGAL to smoke in more and more public places.. mwuhahah.. for example.. the national railroad company will REMOVe the last smoker seats from january.. ahhh.. the sweet fresh smokefreee air... nice... >:)