Reinvention of fire...

Created out of my passionate hatred for bigoted non-smokers who can't help themselves but go on an arrogant tirade about the evils of smoking every time they encounter a smoker, this is a place where lovers of tobacco can gather without prejudice.
Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:03 am

He's going for a retard. Droolers never say no.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:04 am

CJJ, make sure you post us some photos of her when you bag the goods. You know we will have more respect for you if you can somehow prove she's not fat or crippled or male. Take a photo of her holding a sign saying "I love CJJ!"... preferably in the nude... =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:01 pm

If you promise not to kidnap her I'll defiantly post a pic when I get the goods. back on subject any of you smoke in high school I have friends that do I help them sneak out of the lunch room sometimes so they can smoke in the bathroom.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:08 am

cdoublejj wrote:If you promise not to kidnap her I'll defiantly post a pic when I get the goods.
That would definately get you in my good books. In fact you would be higher up in my good books than another certain high school student who shall remain nameless {coughsKYLEcoughs} who has been promising to take pics of girls at his school for us for about TWO YEARS NOW!!! =P
cdoublejj wrote:back on subject any of you smoke in high school I have friends that do I help them sneak out of the lunch room sometimes so they can smoke in the bathroom.
Nah, not me. I started smoking when I was your age. However I'd already dropped out of school by that time. >=P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:18 pm

Hey man, I have to be sneaky with the cell because the god damned sound won't stay silent when taking a pic...and also, if the cell is taken away, parents have to come to school to recover it...

So, yeah, will eventually...i'm lazy...
=P
"I love this city! DEE-FUCKING-TROIT!!!" - Steven Tyler of Aerosmith at the Palace of Auburn Hills. December 15th, 2005

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:39 pm

That's when you buy a Razr and turn the shutter noise off.

Damn lazy highschoolers...
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:04 am

I don't WANT a Razr. I'm sure I can turn the shutter sound off, but it's the point of having it confinscated...which would blow.
"I love this city! DEE-FUCKING-TROIT!!!" - Steven Tyler of Aerosmith at the Palace of Auburn Hills. December 15th, 2005

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:40 am

Supernovae wrote:Damn lazy highschoolers...
Yeah man, fuckin' kids these days, no goddamn motivation or drive... "ooooh, I'm too lazy!"... "ooohhh I'm too scared!"... "oooh, I don't want my mommy to find out!"... Jesus H. Christ... when I was in school, I had detention literally every single afternoon after school... for me, detention was just another class at the end of each day... you didn't see me whining "Waah! I don't want them to call my parents!!"... =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:16 pm

Dude, if your phone had that ability to turn off the shutter noise, then by GOD do it.

I have my Razr set to shutter_tone = OFF. I can take photographs of all the snatch, ass, and boobs that I so please. But without blue-tooth capabilities on my computer, it is rather pointless to take the photo without the ability to transfer and post online.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:25 pm

I just noticed that I could turn the sound off when you mentioned that...

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:56 pm

MP81 wrote:I just noticed that I could turn the sound off when you mentioned that...
That is one of the first thing's that I did when I picked up my phone.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:49 am

Supernovae wrote:Dude, if your phone had that ability to turn off the shutter noise, then by GOD do it.
Yeah, that's always the very first thing I check with any photographic device... without fail...
Supernovae wrote:I have my Razr set to shutter_tone = OFF. I can take photographs of all the snatch, ass, and boobs that I so please. But without blue-tooth capabilities on my computer, it is rather pointless to take the photo without the ability to transfer and post online.
My phone (and my real camera) are both USB dockable. =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:50 am

I have to get the kit for my phone, then I can transfer everything from it to the computer...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:55 am

MP81 wrote:I have to get the kit for my phone, then I can transfer everything from it to the computer...
But what would you transfer with that? All the not photos you have not taken with it for us? Yay. =|
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:59 am

I could take some Boston Asses for ya, but I would need a kit or bluetooth for my computer.

Any takers want to pay up their tabs for me? I.e. Kyle with the mem card, Keith with the HDs, and Karl with the processors?

Just Kidding.