Reinvention of fire...

Created out of my passionate hatred for bigoted non-smokers who can't help themselves but go on an arrogant tirade about the evils of smoking every time they encounter a smoker, this is a place where lovers of tobacco can gather without prejudice.
Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:56 pm

CJJ, can you please answer my fucking question?

From a medical point of view, can you confirm or deny that you cannot reproduce?
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:31 am

Man, I sure hope the answer is no, for humanities sake! =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:28 pm

just for that, fuck you i'll send my retard kids straight to your house as soon as there born.

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:26 am

First you have to find me you cocksucking assclown.
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:28 am

Hey, send 'em to me, I'll give you my address. Better that I have them put down humanely than they get raised by you to become just like you!! =P

Back onto the actual thread topic though for a sec - before I finally vacated the old house, I had an even worse Reinvention of Fire mement. The place was almost utterly evacuated, and this there wasn't even something I could make a spark with to light the stove. In the end I gave up and was getting annoyed, but when I called my buddy, he gave me the simplest, yet most brilliant, solution - the pilot light on the gas heater. So I took the cover off, opened the little pilot light hole, carefully stuck the cigarette into the heater until it lit, and smoked it. Ahhhhh yeaahhh.... =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:14 pm

Venomous wrote:Hey, send 'em to me, I'll give you my address. Better that I have them put down humanely than they get raised by you to become just like you!! =P
Hmm, I guess you could always sell them to a travelling freaksshow or perhaps keep them in the basement and charge an entry fee.

But you are forgetting one important thing, even IF he is biologically able, then who would choose
to be the biological mother? =)

This brings me to the next point, the question of whether he is biologically able is irrelevant since he is unable period.

Mankind is safe.. for now.... *dramatic music*

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:12 pm

The man makes an excellent point here. CJJ will never be cool enough to have relations with an actual female, nor smart enough to get a job that pays highly enough to him to afford a surrogate mother/donor womb should he wish that badly to procreate, so unless science comes up with a way in which a male can get a woman pregnant by annoying her or spelling poorly enough, I think TSJ is right, the human race is safe enough for now.... =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:08 pm

Nah, you never know, he might end up being some weirdo, working at a clinic specializing in helping couples who cant have children, and then raping the women who have infertile husbands, just to pass on his seed....

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:51 am

Actualy i'm cool with the females, you guys know by now cdoublejj is a retard on the internet most likley when I can't think right is when i'm on this probably cause you all are so cool and i'm imtindated by that you are supreme master.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:17 am

Don't lie, it just makes you look bad.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:10 am

cdoublejj wrote:Actualy i'm cool with the females
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah{time passes}ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah{more time passes}ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah{days go by}ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah{a few weeks later}ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... ahhh... hahah... oh god... {wipes tears away}... eheh... shit that was funny...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:44 am

Hellmark wrote:Nah, you never know, he might end up being some weirdo, working at a clinic specializing in helping couples who cant have children, and then raping the women who have infertile husbands, just to pass on his seed....
I thought that was Slick-Labias job? ;-)

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:36 pm

I definately think he's considered that for his career options, if for some horrible reason he actually had to get a job!! =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:55 am

TSJ wrote:I thought that was Slick-Labias job? ;-)
My mind is melting at this terminology you use, this uh "job" concept...
I do believe I shall have to wiki this in order to gain further understanding.

Regarding CJJ:
Looks like I had a rather skewed outlook on my future relations with this young man.
I figured that by having him in snug in my lap, thrusting my glistening rod into his young ass-cunt, that somehow in this whole sordid affair,
he'd be "Mother" to my respective role as "Daddy..."

- Now I question whether a post coital discharge
from his man-womb counts as offspring?

Or, then again, does it?

And now I sigh at the prospect of continuing to be without a soul mate.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:31 pm

Nope i'm cool with the females I even have freinds who are females weather you believe it or not. quote "weather you belive it or not" so you can't say any thing to change the fact that i know and talk to females. now i havn't a girl freind yet but i feel i will have one soon.