what do you smoke

Created out of my passionate hatred for bigoted non-smokers who can't help themselves but go on an arrogant tirade about the evils of smoking every time they encounter a smoker, this is a place where lovers of tobacco can gather without prejudice.
seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

what do you smoke

Post by seajayjay » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 am

I don't smoke much every once in a while, so I've tried a few. I think the Black and Mild wine flavor wood tip cigar isn't half bad.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 pm

I smoke Benson & Hedges Smooths (8mg) most of the time, sometimes I like a stronger smoke so I go for a Rich (12mg), and occasionally for the hell of it I buy Peter Stuyvesant Filters (12mg), and when I really want to treat myself, I'll buy a pack of Rothman's.

^^ Almost like my pack, but here they have brown filter paper.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

shanecorner

Post by shanecorner » Fri May 28, 2010 10:10 am

Venomous wrote:I smoke Benson & Hedges Smooths (8mg) most of the time, sometimes I like a stronger smoke so I go for a Rich (12mg), and occasionally for the hell of it I buy Peter Stuyvesant Filters (12mg), and when I really want to treat myself, I'll buy a pack of Rothman's.

^^ Almost like my pack, but here they have brown filter paper.
I am non smoker and I request You please Leave this my uncle was died. He suffers from cancer. And you can understand now What I mean to say you,

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri May 28, 2010 12:57 pm

shanecorner wrote:I am non smoker and I request You please Leave this my uncle was died. He suffers from cancer. And you can understand now What I mean to say you,
Oh shanecorner, you break my heart buddy. Not because of your poor dead uncle, but because I almost thought we had a new user here. Unfortunately, the spam links in your profile location and post signature proved that alas, once again, you're just a spammer.

Thanks for stopping by, please contact us if you want us to advertise your crap, otherwise try posting your URLs on the Graffiti Wall.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon May 31, 2010 8:10 am

Menthols seem to be a bit much for me marble light 100's seem okay i think i dislike the cirgettes each time. I don't think I will eve like the taste.

desikitteh
Ven's P.A.

Post by desikitteh » Thu May 22, 2014 1:00 pm

another case of me trying to raise the dead, but since i've started smoking again, Stuyvies are my favourite as far as tailoreds, but i'd honestly rather smoke white ox and roll my own.
Suck it up, BUTTERCUP!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu May 22, 2014 2:10 pm

desikitteh wrote:another case of me trying to raise the dead, but since i've started smoking again, Stuyvies are my favourite as far as tailoreds, but i'd honestly rather smoke white ox and roll my own.
Read that as "my favourite as far as railroads,". =)

I'm having a cruisy night. =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

desikitteh
Ven's P.A.

Post by desikitteh » Tue May 27, 2014 3:01 am

i approve!
Suck it up, BUTTERCUP!

Hellhound

Menthol or bust!

Post by Hellhound » Thu May 29, 2014 9:16 am

Pall mall menthol for the last umpteen years...for some reason can't even taste regular tobacco (think I finally killed my last 2 taste buds there)