Page 4 of 5

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:55 pm
by Venomous
Renae the Boozehound wrote:Pie hole? Tree hugging? Commie? I suppose they're all pretty much right, but Daddy's girl? I really don't think so... I haven't seen my Dad in about 10 years and am a happier little beaver for that fact. <insert craptacular childhood rant here>
Oh shut up, technicality girl. I haven't seen my father in ten years either, because he's DEAD. So beat that. =P

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:46 am
by Tyranny
Venomous wrote:Oh shut up, technicality girl. I haven't seen my father in ten years either, because he's DEAD. So beat that. =P
Aaaaaalways with the dead father... is that like your ace in the hole or something? Dead father this, dead father that... that's your excuse for *everything* innit? (I hope he's not the haunting kind, I am *so* going to Hell for that... I'll save you all a good seat.) :P


T.

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:14 am
by Venomous
Tyranny wrote:Aaaaaalways with the dead father... is that like your ace in the hole or something? Dead father this, dead father that... that's your excuse for *everything* innit? (I hope he's not the haunting kind, I am *so* going to Hell for that... I'll save you all a good seat.) :P
Oh.. my.. GOD.. how could you say something like that to me?! My father is DEAD, how can you be so insensitive?!

Damn it, I'm out of cigarettes as well... this is so not fair, I have a dead father for god's sake, I deserve better than this!

Arrghh, and there's nothing good on TV!! Do these network people not realise that I HAVE A DEAD FATHER?!? Oohhh, the misery!!

{pokes T. and chuckles} >=P

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:05 am
by Renae the Boozehound
Aww, Ven *gives big hug so you squirm* I'm-a-sorry. :)

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:50 am
by Venomous
Renae the Boozehound wrote:Aww, Ven *gives big hug so you squirm* I'm-a-sorry. :)
Yeah, you will be... {waves crowbar and mutters} =P

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:23 am
by Renae the Boozehound
Crowbar? Pfft! You could never! NEVER!

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:57 am
by Venomous
Renae the Boozehound wrote:Crowbar? Pfft! You could never! NEVER!
Don't test me, woman. =P

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:14 pm
by Tyranny
*chuckling* Go on, test 'im! Test 'im test 'im test 'im!


T.

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:40 pm
by Hellmark
Don't worry, its a test, you know he'll fail.

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:04 am
by Tyranny
*laughing* careful, man, these walls have ears... big, scary ones... *looks around ominousily*


T.

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:15 pm
by Venomous
Hellmark wrote:Don't worry, its a test, you know he'll fail.
Tyranny wrote:*laughing* careful, man, these walls have ears... big, scary ones... *looks around ominousily*
You two both need to get your ears tested. {ba-dum-CHING!}

Okay, cut me some slack, it's 7am, and no, I didn't get up early. =P

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:33 am
by Hellmark
Cut you some slack? Awwww, where's the fun in that?

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:46 am
by Venomous
Hellmark wrote:Cut you some slack? Awwww, where's the fun in that?
Cut me some slack, or I'll cut you somewhere else... {lowers sword to your general groin level}.. {gets surveyors tools out to try and pinpoint the exact location of your tiny penis}..

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:53 pm
by MP81
VEN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Even with those tools, you aint gonna find anything there :lol:

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:53 pm
by Hellmark
*pulls out his 37mm, shoves it firmly up Kyle's ass*

Stay back or I'll kill him! Oh fuck, no one cares about him.

*pulls the trigger and lets a bird bomb go off in jailbait's lower intestines*