Suspended

Are you one of those pesky pricks that commits petty crimes for the amusement of yourself and your drunken stoned friends? Post your crazy stories of public social deviance here - we promise we won't release your IP address to the authorities unless threatened with legal action!
MP81
Chronic Spammer

Suspended

Post by MP81 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:09 pm

Ahh...8th grade, when you're an 8th grader, you rule the school, no one any grades higher than you (in the school). However, some kids can still be obnoxious little pieces of shit who'd you'd just LOVE to either A) Punch them straight in the face, or 2) ( :lol: ) Shove them into a bucket of Liquid Nitrogen then pull them out and shatter their once-human body into pieces. In our English class, there was such a person. And I, along with a bunch of friends, had the unfortunate experience of having to sit next to him in the class... He'd talk to us, and we'd ignore him, he'd butt into conversations, burp during class (one time he did it, and the teacher would've rather heard him swear than burp, and his eyes started watering), and other completely retarded things... Well, one day, me and my friend Chris decided we were going to make a fake restraining order on a sheet of Lined school paper, and we'd have it so he'd have to "stay at least 10' from said people in Restraining Order" and we'd include people who'd he'd have to stay away from. However, not only was this kid annoying, he also was a tattle-tail. So he told the teacher about this, then she made us throw it away...we went through 3 or 4 "rough drafts" with only the same result occuring every time. So we went home and I talked to Chris online. He was typing a restraining order up from the last draft that was salvaged. The little prick kid said to include like "beating and torture will occur if you come within an Xfoot-amount radius"...so he did, and we signed it...The next day, we had like 5 copies, I kept one, and Chris did the same, we had 3 people sign it, and we gave them copies. We too signed it... Well, apparently, faggot-breath told on us YET again. However, since it had a so-called "verbal threat" on it, we got called down to the conselor's office to talk about the situation and how it was a threat-blah-blah-blah... To make a long story short, me and my friend got suspended for a day (thanks to our good grades, the minimum is like 3).

My mom was pissed, my dad didn't really even care, and my older brother (he's gonna be 35 this year) seemed, actually PROUD of me...very odd..

But the next day, my friend and I went to the Supspension program, and you know what? It was MUCH better than school...

I mean, fuck dude...MONOPOLY! POOL! POP! It was very kick ass...lol...

Oh, and more on the annoying brat being a tatte-tail, this year, in 9th grade (well, last school year, i'm going into 10th grade) we had video games (Unreal Tournement, was what was on there then) and we'd play them in the computer labs DURING class, and switch off when the teachers went by. Well, anyways, dumbass there somehow got told where it was, played it and got caught... THEN: He told on everyone he knew who was playing it/had anything to do with it! His list of need-to-beatings began growing larger and larger... And the media center "deleted the programs and stopped allowing them on" they also suspended the people's accounts...Next day: Everyone was pissed, and we put our games back up...no wait...they weren't even DELETED!! lol...

So fun...

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:54 pm

Reminds me of a kid I went to school with. 6th grade he was caught beating off in the middle of science class. 8th grade he shit his pants. He had horrible flakey skin, and this voice always cracked but was a bit deeper so was really wierd (He was like that from 6th grade till after he graduated highschool). He enjoyed singing horrible renditions of bad songs. One fucked up kid

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:53 am

Hellmark wrote:Reminds me of a kid I went to school with. 6th grade he was caught beating off in the middle of science class. 8th grade he shit his pants. He had horrible flakey skin, and this voice always cracked but was a bit deeper so was really wierd (He was like that from 6th grade till after he graduated highschool). He enjoyed singing horrible renditions of bad songs. One fucked up kid
He was jacking off in science class?!? Holy fuck, what a freak...

I mean, I had several occasions in high school that made me want to spank the monkey... prime opportunities to look up girl's skirts, or down their tops, or doing silly things that give teenage boys a hardon... but to whip your shit out in the middle of a class and start hammering it, nah, that shit is just fucked up.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:04 pm

Someone did that in a german class I've heard, and in an english class...

God, why the fuck would ANYONE do that... (and he shit his pants)

I do like the other things though ;) :lol: I just have to make sure I don't get caught staring...lol... :mrgreen:
Venomous wrote:or doing silly things that give teenage boys a hardon
Like what?

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:15 pm

Venomous wrote:I mean, I had several occasions in high school that made me want to spank the monkey... prime opportunities to look up girl's skirts, or down their tops, or doing silly things that give teenage boys a hardon... but to whip your shit out in the middle of a class and start hammering it, nah, that shit is just fucked up.
Holy shit, I just realized that the way I phrased that could be taken in a really fucked up way... in case anybody has any confusion was that statement, I did not mean to imply that when I was in school I looked up girls skirts, I looked down girls tops, and I did other silly things that gave teenage boys hardons!! >=/

I should have said, I enjoyed looking up girls skirts, down their blouses, and watching THEM do things that give teenage boys hardons!! My apologies for any ambiguity my strange wording may have incurred!
MP81 wrote:Like what?
Dude, if anybody knows what would give a teenage boy a hardon, it would be you! =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:06 pm

Dude, if anybody knows what would give a teenage boy a hardon, it would be you! =P
When I was a teen, MP never gave me a hard on...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:50 pm

Hellmark wrote:When I was a teen, MP never gave me a hard on...
Now this time, I'm certain that you just read that wrong, and it wasn't the way I accidentally phrased it... =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:26 am

Gotta keep you on your toes!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:43 am

Hellmark wrote:Gotta keep you on your toes!
And I've gotta keep you on your knees... >=P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:35 am

I do dig the new knee pads!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:09 am

Hellmark wrote:I do dig the new knee pads!
I'm so pleased. I had them custom made, to fit your large knees, and they weren't cheap! Glad you like them. =D
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Renae the Boozehound

Post by Renae the Boozehound » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:10 am

A guy in my year at school (but at the boys' school next door) once shat himself while wearing white cricket pants. The boys sent him anniversary cards for a while after that... pretty cruel.
I thought guys went to the toilet to wank while at school? Although, I suppose they could get away with it under the lab desk...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:56 am

Renae the Boozehound wrote:I thought guys went to the toilet to wank while at school? Although, I suppose they could get away with it under the lab desk...
Well, obviously this kid didn't (on both counts)! =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:45 pm

Sounds like every school has an individual who stands out among the rest, I went to a private high school and heard similiar stories of students pleasuring themselves in the bathrooms.

But I think I have one that tops every one of those COMPLETELY!

My freshman year in college I had a roommate who smoked in the bathroom with a couple of his friends. One night he went into the bathroom alone and realized his friend was in one of the stalls so he began talking to him. Then my roommate realized his friend was using his computer in the stall (even though the friend denied it, my roommate wanted to get photo proof)

So my roommate ran across the hall, grabbed a digital camera, ran back and reached over the stall and took a photo. What he later found in the image was his friend sitting on the stall completely naked with his laptop out on his lap with an external mouse. Also, his friend was smoking a cigarette with a condom on.

Try and top that!

-SRR

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:44 pm

Streetrodracer wrote:So my roommate ran across the hall, grabbed a digital camera, ran back and reached over the stall and took a photo. What he later found in the image was his friend sitting on the stall completely naked with his laptop out on his lap with an external mouse. Also, his friend was smoking a cigarette with a condom on.
Okay, there are SO many things I could say about that, so I just won't say any of them. =) I just have one question though - was his friend smoking a cigarette while wearing a condom on his penis, or was he smoking a cigarette with a condom on the cigarette? Your wording there was a bit ambiguous. =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy