My Little Activity

Are you one of those pesky pricks that commits petty crimes for the amusement of yourself and your drunken stoned friends? Post your crazy stories of public social deviance here - we promise we won't release your IP address to the authorities unless threatened with legal action!
MP81
Chronic Spammer

My Little Activity

Post by MP81 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:35 pm

Me and two of my friends were really bored on spring break...one of my other friends had mentioned that there were some nice things in this scheduled-for-demolition abandoned building...so we hopped the fence and looked around for open doors...none were open...so we had my friend hop up on the roof and go in a window...but it was a different part of the building-way more creepy...but the other part...we shoved the same person in a window...and he let us in, and we were looking around, then he had an idea "Well, why don't ya go get your camera Kyle!?!". So we went and got it and redid how we broke in like it was the first time. The second part them two dumbfucks set a fucking fire w/ a glitter tube, spraypaint, lighter fluid, and a lighter (ALL were in the building)...and I had that feeling... (the one "something aint right")... we put it out...and the friend that went in the two times (through the windows) left...and me and my friend chilled...then the cops came (keep in mind I had been stupidly videotaping the whole thing, and my damn camera was out when the popos came) (the cops were called by two assholes from accross the street watched us thw whole time!)...fuck them...and took the names/addresses...etc...we had said something about the friend that left...and me and my still-there friend were so fucking scared...but it never really amounted to anything...but then that bitch...fuck her...she brought it back up...so my dad HAD to tell my mom (my dad knew cuz the cops WENT to my friend who left's house...and his mom told my dad)...so i was offline...

I had to pay $150, write a 1500 word essay on "why is it illegal, and what are the negitive ramifications (consequences) of entering w/o permission and starting a fire within", write a list of 20 positive things I could have done instead of breaking the law copy 3 really gay "laws" 20 times each (that killed me-theyre about 3 lines long each), read and complete (20 questions each) 3 packets (I "read" them, hehe) attend some 7-hour program about Fire Saftey at a Burn center (which wasn't bad), and then, get this, it says "NOT VIOLATE ANY OTHER LAWS"...hmm...*puzzled face*...never would've thought of that...lol...and I'm on probabtion until August 1st...

What's w/ all the 20s

God I hate the cops...

Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:07 am

The cops made you write essays?? i though that was only done in school!!

I'd certainly prefer that punishment than having to so something like community service =)

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:27 pm

Yeah, but with an IQ of somewhere around 130, writing an essay can be easy... and I did kinda get into this one because it dealt with people dying/being burned severly!

Ya know what...I'll just post the 1500+ word essay HERE :D .

And no, I didn't make up that title, bitch-lady-school-cop-dike did...

Why it is illegal, and what are the negative ramifications of entering a building without permission and starting a fire within.

There are many laws, whether it’s about breaking and entering, or speeding, they must be obeyed. Now when you break a law, things tend to happen afterwards. You could be fined, go to jail/prison, or both. You could also not be caught, but that’s like about a 1 in 1000 chance. So if you are going to break the law, you should be prepared for the consequences that WILL follow. Even if you’re not caught, someone will eventually catch you, or if they don’t, there’s still guilt.

First of all, I’d like to summarize what happened to me, and two of my friends. We we’re bored one day during spring break (PLEASE get rid of spring break!), and we had heard there were like tons of stuff inside this building, so we proceeded to break out a window and shove one of my friends in. Then, with the supplies that were actually inside, we started a fire, which got pretty big, so we extinguished it with the fire extinguisher. Then we went outside and chilled.

We did get caught, go figure. Like I said, it’s a 1/1000 chance you won’t, we were in the “999” part of the ratio. So why is it illegal to break into a building and then set a fire? Well, first of all, it’s not your property, so why should you break in, and THEN set a fire? I don’t know why we did it, and I still probably won’t know for a while, I guess, it’s just something kids do. We don’t think is basically it. We make decisions off the top of our heads and go with them, without even considering the possibility we could get caught. Once you’re inside the building, you’re, in lack of a better term, screwed.

Some negative consequences of the whole breaking and entering thing are as follows. For one, you don’t know what is inside, broken glass, knives and other assorted sharp objects, or other dangerous things. What if, for example that there was broken glass, and when going through the window, you fell onto it, cutting you wide open. Or, perhaps, there was something wrong with the building’s heating/cooling system, and it spewed out toxic fumes? Now you’re inside, and everything’s going blurry, you can’t see anything. You can’t find the door, or where you came in. You begin to slow down, and then you fall down. You could land on glass, or something else, or you could not. No matter, I wouldn’t even think your friends would call the police, because, a) they’re scared of what could happen to them, and you, and b) they may not even know what happened to you.

If the latter happens, they may even enter to find you, and have the same thing happen to them, in that case, there is no one to call the cops, no one around. You’re done for. Now let’s say, there are no toxic fumes, or shards of broken glass. Let’s say, you’re inside the building, and walking around checking it out, and you hear the floor creak. You wouldn’t think anything of it, right? I mean, all floors do that, why should you be worried. Now the creaking gets louder, then CRACK, the floor collapses beneath you. You’re helpless and your friends can’t hear you screaming; only the bone-chilling sounds of the floor of an unstable building collapsing. Only after, can they hear your screams, or worse, all they hear is silence. Once again, the same thing as the earlier situation applies, except when they enter, the whole building collapses. Now the cops, ambulances, and fire trucks are here. You’re most likely not living. Not a pleasant situation.

How about one more situation? Again, you’ve entered the building. However, it’s not as abandoned as you thought. A security guard appears, and is looking in your direction. You don’t notice him, but being as he sees you, he draws out his Glock 18 (fine, 9mm Beretta). “Freeze”! Now you’re caught. If you run, he’ll shoot you, but if you stay where you are, you’ll get caught. Or worse, since you were wearing your black ski mask, he shoots you anyways. Now you’ve got a bullet in you, and it HURTS. Once again, you’re caught. So there are some negative ramifications to breaking and entering. They’re quite harsh, but possible.

Now I’ll explore why it’s illegal, and the consequences of, after breaking in (you weren’t caught), setting a fire within the building. I mean, come on, you have to be pretty stupid to do this, and yes I AM stupid (common sense wise). Setting fire to anything that’s not yours, or even IS yours is considered arson, which, as I’ve mentioned, is illegal. It’s illegal not only because it’s destructive, but it’s very dangerous as well. You can get 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd degree burns, and I know from personal experience, the first two degrees HURT. The 3rd degree burns the nerve, so you don’t feel anything, but now you’ve pretty much lost that limb/extremity. You’re also permanently disfigured. I’ll begin to discuss the possible consequences of setting the fire in the building, assuming you WEREN’T caught.

Now you’re inside, you find some supplies that could make a fire, some paper, some lighter fluid, some spray paint, and a lighter. You set everything up to make the fire. It’s going pretty well, but it could be bigger, you take out a bottle of lighter fluid and squirt it fast onto the fire. However, you’ve squirted too much, too fast, and the bottle explodes, burning your eyes, and your hands, not to mention, you’re now soaked in lighter fluid. While flailing around and screaming, your pants drag into the fire, and now are on fire, but you can’t tell because the pain of the burns from the lighter fluid is too painful. The fire travels up your pants, and to your shirt, which is doused in lighter fluid, you’re now completely on fire, and you fall down on the fire, putting it out, which is a good thing, because it didn’t burn the building down. However, you’re kind of a little crisp to see anything. You’re not even alive.

Now let’s say, you’ve started the fire, but you decide to squirt the lighter fluid in slower and less at a time. Congratulations, you’ve got a pretty good fire going. Uh oh, you forgot the floors are made of wood, which burns quite easily as we all know. You desperately look around for a fire extinguisher, but to no avail. You try to stomp it out, but it’s much too big for that now. You watch in horror as the fire continues to get bigger and bigger (fires like to do that you see). You can run out of the building, which you do. You have your friend call the fire department, and they arrive on the scene of a burning building. You get arrested and are charged with arson. How does 10 years in prison sound buddy?

How about a play on that last example? You’re, again, watching in horror as the fire continues to grow, and it’s moving. You realize what’s in the path of the fire. The boiler. You let out a little yelp, and try to run, but it’s too late, the fire has reached the boiler. It explodes sending boiling water and shrapnel (from the tank itself) flying everywhere. You’re now burnt badly by the water, and the shrapnel is stuck in you everywhere. You look like some scene out of a horror movie. No, this is much worse, this is YOU. The fire department arrives after your friend’s (believe me, you wouldn’t be there alone) urgent phone call to 911. You’re alive, but that doesn’t help. 3rd degree burns on 70% of your body. The other 30% is composed of 1st and 2nd degree burns. You wish you were dead, but now you have to endure this pain for however long you live. Not to mention, you’re charged with arson.

How about one more example for arson? While the fire’s burning, you look around the room, making sure you don’t leave the room, in case the fire gets out of hand. You find some old 2x4s. You think: “what the heck, it’ll make it nicer”, and you toss them in. Unbeknownst to you, these 2x4s have arsenic on them. Arsenic is, of course, extremely toxic and will kill you with a matter of minutes, when exposed to high amounts of it. The smoke becomes increasingly thick, and the arsenic is getting to you, you faint, and are eventually eaten up by the fire. Not a very good decision.

These examples of negative consequences are the extreme, but as with the breaking & entering examples, can, and WILL happen. The most common thing that will happen, is that the cops will meet you at the place you’re doing this stuff at, and you’re either arrested, or at least in trouble. Writing this, I realized how bad it could have been, and I’m glad that didn’t happen. So that is why it is illegal to enter without permission and starting a fire, and the consequences of such actions.

I wrote in kinda a smart-assy tone to piss off that school-cop bitch...

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:06 pm

MP81 wrote:Yeah, but with an IQ of somewhere around 130, writing an essay can be easy... and I did kinda get into this one because it dealt with people dying/being burned severly!
I know you, I dont think you have an IQ that high... Least you are smart enough to know that water doesnt help loosen bolts...

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:49 pm

Nah...I mean like around 120...

I have a very high IQ though...

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:21 pm

Well, all life has an IQ of 6, so I probably rate you as being a 7. :?P

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:43 am

Hellmark wrote:Well, all life has an IQ of 6, so I probably rate you as being a 7. :?P
Bwahahah... naah man, indycar would be a 7, so that puts MP at 8 or 9 at least... =)

I was clocked once at 160, but there are so many different types of IQ tests and so many grading systems and yadda yadda, and it was a long fuckin' time ago, so yeah, I don't hold much faith in it. Would love to do a proper IQ test again sometime soon though and see how much stupider I've become over the years! =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:08 am

MP81 wrote:Ya know what...I'll just post the 1500+ word essay HERE :D.
And no, I didn't make up that title, bitch-lady-school-cop-dike did...
Hahahah man, this essay is a fuckin' classic... I laughed out loud several times while reading this... and I don't often actually laugh out loud!!

Did the teachers/cops/whatever actually accept this?? 'Cause I would have been all like "You little smartass! You think this is funny? Get back in there and start again from scratch!"... =P

I love how you just wrote paragraph after paragraph about extremely unlikely death scenes to make up the word quota... very classy man. =)

I once was in a similar situation when I was in elementary/primary school... you know those flying fox things, where you have a handlebar on a roller track, suspended just slightly off the ground with a platform at each end to mount and dismount? Well, at recess every single day, I'd run down and spend all my time playing on this flying fox. Not many people were into it, so some days I had it to myself, other days I had to share it with other kids.

Anyways, one day I was playing on this thing, and some whiny ass girl wanted a turn. She was waiting on one end of the thing, whining and threatening to tell the teachers on me, and generally being a pain in the ass, and I was pushing myself off the end platform with my legs, so I just scooted back to the start and never actually disembarked this thing. Eventually, I was so fed up with her whining and her threats that I got to her side, let go of the handlebar, stepped up to her, and kicked her off the platform. Then I grabbed the handlebar again and continued swinging merrily away like nothing had ever happened.

Anyway, I was hauled up to the headmaster's office in no time flat. Turns out this kid had just had kidney surgery, and being kicked in the guts didn't do her much good. I was made to sit down and write a huge essay/letter of apology to the girl's parents. I had no problem with that - I did feel bad for the kid, I had no fuckin' idea she was fresh outta surgery, she shouldn't have been playing on the flying fox if she had fuckin' stitches anyway!! But anyways, I was quite content to write a sincere letter of apology about the matter.

Unfortunately, the teachers decided that my honest heartfelt apology wasn't good enough, and that it needed to be embellished with a little bit of lies to make it more believable. So they forced me to write "I am very sorry that I swung across on the flying fox, and when I reached the end, without letting go of the handlebar, I swung up with both legs and kicked your daughter as hard as I could in the stomach even though she had just had surgery", etc... I refused to write such lies, because I didn't take a fuckin' Indiana Jones swing at her - I was standing still, off the handlebar, and with ONE foot I just nudged her off the damn platform in the hopes that she'd fall on her bottom and get embarrassed and run away, you know? I wasn't trying to kick a fucking field goal with her kidneys...

But you know what public school teachers are like when they get a thought into their heads. They'd decided that I was a bad apple, and it was either write what they told me to write to placate the parents (who were probably threatening to sue the school, for all I know!), or be expelled and be sent to reform school, and whatever other threats they could think of. I was like 9-10 years old, didn't have much of a sense of integrity or pride back in those days, so of course I caved and wrote their filthy lies to save my own neck. If I knew then what I know now, I would have told the fucking Nazis to shove it. =P

Ahhh, school days. They say youth is wasted on the young. They're right. If I could go back to my school days now, they'd be referring to Columbine as a copycat of the tragedy that happened at my high school when an angry young man sprayed bullets into an Australian classroom instead... =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:47 pm

I can't believe they not only let you go with writing a paper, but they even accepted that!

I'm not saying its a bad paper, but you can plainly see how much sarchasm went into that. I would have been a dick and made you re-write it!! :D

lol

-SRR

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:49 pm

That wasn't it...
I wrote:I had to pay $150, write a 1500 word essay on "why is it illegal, and what are the negitive ramifications (consequences) of entering w/o permission and starting a fire within", write a list of 20 positive things I could have done instead of breaking the law copy 3 really gay "laws" 20 times each (that killed me-theyre about 3 lines long each), read and complete (20 questions each) 3 packets (I "read" them, hehe) attend some 7-hour program about Fire Saftey at a Burn center (which wasn't bad), and then, get this, it says "NOT VIOLATE ANY OTHER LAWS"...hmm...*puzzled face*...never would've thought of that...lol...and I'm on probabtion until August 1st...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:52 pm

Streetrodracer wrote:I can't believe they not only let you go with writing a paper, but they even accepted that! I'm not saying its a bad paper, but you can plainly see how much sarchasm went into that. I would have been a dick and made you re-write it!! :D
Hahah yeah, those were pretty much my thoughts. I mean, I love the essay, but that's because I'm a punkass at heart and I think it's funny as shit. From the POV of some stick-up-the-ass authority type though, I definately would have made him eat it and then write one twice as long. =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:54 pm

With the bitch that she was, I'm suprised she didn't.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:57 pm

MP81 wrote:With the bitch that she was, I'm suprised she didn't.
So dude, did you end up killing her? 'Cause I would have killed her. And her family. And her fuckin' hydrangeas...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:58 pm

I doubt it :P

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:00 pm

Streetrodracer wrote:I doubt it :P
Yeah, you're right - little fella aint got the sack for it. =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy