Whats wrong with my iMac G3?

Are you one of those pesky pricks that commits petty crimes for the amusement of yourself and your drunken stoned friends? Post your crazy stories of public social deviance here - we promise we won't release your IP address to the authorities unless threatened with legal action!
Kristal Powis

Whats wrong with my iMac G3?

Post by Kristal Powis » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:33 am

Whats wrong with my iMac G3? I push the power button but nothing turns on but the LED light in the powerbutton
I push the power button and the chime doesn't come on. I can't hear the hard drive spin and the monitor doesn't light up either. I need all the help I can get!!!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:25 pm

This was spam, but I've removed the spam URLs and left the post, because hell, it's the only activity we've had in months. =(
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 pm

That's only half-true, the last post was from several weeks ago, but it was moved to a different board. If you're in want of some posts, I may be able to submit some interesting things to keep the forum active. Though the article isn't ready yet, I'm very pleased with my progress, even if it's slow.

Do you have a preference for a certain topic?

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:18 pm

I'd like to see something thought-provoking and somewhat controversial. Maybe not quite as controversial as "Obama is a drug addict child molesting faggot nigger", but something that could provoke a heated response from anybody reading it. We've had a surge in activity on our Facebook page lately so I'm eager to find a good article that I can post on FB and get people talking. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy