Dear Diary

Do you linger on my every word like a lovesick schoolgirl? Or would you like to take a rusty ice pick to my jugular to make me shut the hell up? For, or against? Point, counterpoint? Discuss.

Moderator: Jackie

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:00 am

Hero of the Day wrote:well only a year until I get my degree (hopefully) then I can be done with this shit.

Unfortunatelly not all of us are entrepreneurs like you.
Ah, sarcasm, very nice... first my life is pathetic, now I'm an entrepreneur, eh? Did you have to look that one up?
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:45 am

Stop this beating around the bush.. or hole? and kiss each other already :)
*jumping up and down while clapping my hands* :)

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:22 am

Hey Ven any girlys yet or someone you got yours eyes on?
I know theres this girl at school i'v been talking to her i'v at least got part of my toe in the door but not my whole foot because she's actualy out of my league.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:10 am

TSJ wrote:Stop this beating around the bush.. or hole? and kiss each other already :)
*jumping up and down while clapping my hands* :)
In my experience, of everything I have both seen and learned in my life, it is most often those who try to make the most homoerotic jokes about their peers, that are the ones who are the closet homosexuals themselves. Instead of constantly making these implications TSJ, why not just come out and admit to us, your online friends, that you are gay? I promise we won't judge you. =)
cdoublejj wrote:Hey Ven any girlys yet or someone you got yours eyes on?
Nah. I don't socialize enough to meet women at the moment. None of my friends have any other friends outside my social circle, so it's kind of a dead end - never any opportunities to meet new people.
cdoublejj wrote:I know theres this girl at school i'v been talking to her i'v at least got part of my toe in the door but not my whole foot because she's actualy out of my league.
Man, go for it anyway. There are only three reasons a girl can be out of your league: 1) Because she thinks she is; 2) Because you think she is; or 3) Because everybody else who knows you thinks she is. =P But these are all just opinions - you'd be amazed how many bitches are willing to slum it if you just push your luck and give it a shot. Maybe deep down she's a horny little slut whore who will fuck any guy who can work up the balls to ask her? You're young man, don't waste your opportunities! Make your moves - the worst that can happen is you get slapped, and life goes on.

The most important thing to remember though, is make sure you get photos. One day you'll be old and not getting laid like me, and you'll value having the pics to look at instead of relying on your ever-failing memory.... =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:36 am

People say she's a prep but, she is nice to me wich tells me some thing cause i make Fs and she knows it i find some thing to talk to her about plus she is good looking she does swim team wich means she in shape cdoublejj sticks his thumbs up. but yeah i find things to talk to her about i don't know if we have any thing in common yet.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:44 am

Sounds like el primo cockmeat to me... tasty... time to make her the lucky recipient of a load of a billion CJJ half-babies, and get photos for all your friends... and me... =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:19 am

She's going for a drooler, they never say no...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:52 am

Hellmark wrote:She's going for a drooler, they never say no...
"She"?
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:47 pm

what do you mena bye she? it obviously a girl i said girly any ways i think she just got a boyfriend damn it theres always next home coming dance but that is a long time from now long enough to build some muscles and get my self looking alot more respectable.

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:46 pm

shit dont let a boyfried deter you, she's probably just trying to hide the fact she's a horny little slut (preppy ones tend to be).
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:13 am

cdoublejj wrote:what do you mena bye she? it obviously a girl i said girly any ways i think she just got a boyfriend damn it theres always next home coming dance but that is a long time from now long enough to build some muscles and get my self looking alot more respectable.
While your at it, can you learn how to write professionally?
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:28 am

cdoublejj wrote:what do you mena bye she? it obviously a girl i said girly any ways i think she just got a boyfriend damn it theres always next home coming dance but that is a long time from now long enough to build some muscles and get my self looking alot more respectable.
Nah I was talking about Keith, he said "She's going for a drooler", and that's what he normally says about you, so I think he meant "He's going for a drooler", implying that this chick was retarded. At least that's what I figured, hence why I said "She?" to get Keith to clarify.
Hero of the Day wrote:shit dont let a boyfried deter you, she's probably just trying to hide the fact she's a horny little slut (preppy ones tend to be).
Yeah, I'm with Jason on this one. My last bitch had a boyfriend (me), and that didn't stop her from screwing everything with two legs and a pulse. A lot of sluts have boyfriends, so they have something to come home to on a slow week. Also not many chicks want to be known as full on sluts, especially in high school, so having a boyfriend improves her image but doesn't stop her from still being able to sleep with whoever she wants to. =)

Make sure you have rubbers on you though man. Trust me, better safe than sorry! =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:32 am

Venomous wrote:
Nah I was talking about Keith, he said "She's going for a drooler", and that's what he normally says about you, so I think he meant "He's going for a drooler", implying that this chick was retarded. At least that's what I figured, hence why I said "She?" to get Keith to clarify.
Yeah, She as in the girl who's been getting cozy with Cdouble.

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:30 am

Hellmark wrote:She's going for a drooler, they never say no...
Actually I think its more like an example of a mating rutial between two droolers ;)
Venomous wrote: Sounds like el primo cockmeat to me... tasty... time to make her the lucky recipient of a load of a billion CJJ half-babies, and get photos for all your friends... and me... =)
So you are willing to sacrifice the entire future of the rest of the world, for a few pictures? I am shocked :)

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:04 pm

Shes not really that prepy you know whats funny she watches "sex in the city" haha kind of funny. Actually i would get you pic of her and me but, not us doing it and her eyes would be blocked out and it would be in the chat room so can quickly delet the pic because that would suck if she were to find out but this is when and if.