Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Do you linger on my every word like a lovesick schoolgirl? Or would you like to take a rusty ice pick to my jugular to make me shut the hell up? For, or against? Point, counterpoint? Discuss.

Moderator: Jackie

Renae the Boozehound

Post by Renae the Boozehound » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:01 am

Like those growlers who sing all throaty-like. Might be some brand/genre of metal. I don't know, but it scratches your throat something chronic.

Tyranny

Post by Tyranny » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:02 pm

*laughing her arse off*

T.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:26 pm

Tyranny wrote:*laughing her arse off*
Don't laugh, I've seen you talk like that normally the morning after hitting the liquor and chain smoking a pack of smokes... =P

And hey, looky, you've hit Attention Seeker rank! For all my whining about you never spending any time here, I think you're actually the second highest poster on the forum, not counting myself. Nifty!
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:42 pm

Post Whore :roll: :P :lol:

Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:53 pm

Well you can quit your bitching now, coz I'm back down to pointless newbie status. Mind you there's not been any bitching about it for years now so... well... shutup! ;)

T.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:51 am

Tyranny wrote:Well you can quit your bitching now, coz I'm back down to pointless newbie status. Mind you there's not been any bitching about it for years now so... well... shutup! ;)
Way to gravedig T... somebody trying to get their postcount back up? =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:53 am

Venomous wrote:Way to gravedig T... somebody trying to get their postcount back up? =P
Not intentionally, no. Just been reading all the old shit and if I felt the need to say something, I did. And will continue to do so. So bite me. ;p

T.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:07 am

Tyranny wrote:Not intentionally, no. Just been reading all the old shit and if I felt the need to say something, I did. And will continue to do so. So bite me. ;p
No, please, feel free... no rules against gravedigging here... it's nice to see somebody dusting off the old threads and bringing them back to life, wish I'd see more of it!
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 pm

...sure hope CJJJJJJJACKMEOFF doesn't read what you just wrote.
Kiss my ass...

Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 am

Venomous wrote:No, please, feel free... no rules against gravedigging here... it's nice to see somebody dusting off the old threads and bringing them back to life, wish I'd see more of it!
Well, the truth of the matter is I have no sense of originality so I will scour the old threads just to have something to say! Pathetic, huh? ;)

StoneColdDano wrote:...sure hope CJJJJJJJACKMEOFF doesn't read what you just wrote.
He can read? Wonders never cease. I just thought he arsed around and made shit up as he went along. Those posts hardly ever make sense...

T.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 am

I SAID, no rules against gravedigging here! FEEL FREE to dig up old threads and reply to them!! FEEL FREE I tell you!! If you don't do it, nobody else will!! =(
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:47 pm

You will.
"I love this city! DEE-FUCKING-TROIT!!!" - Steven Tyler of Aerosmith at the Palace of Auburn Hills. December 15th, 2005

Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Venomous wrote:I SAID, no rules against gravedigging here! FEEL FREE to dig up old threads and reply to them!! FEEL FREE I tell you!! If you don't do it, nobody else will!! =(
*snerk* Hint hint, much? Geeze... been busy being a mum, y'know? Full time job on call!... *mumblethatandplayingWoWwhenIgetthetimecough!* ;)
MP81 wrote:You will.
ROFLMAO! Nice.

T.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:59 am

Tyranny wrote:*snerk* Hint hint, much? Geeze... been busy being a mum, y'know? Full time job on call!... *mumblethatandplayingWoWwhenIgetthetimecough!* ;)
SocDev is more important than Wow. Less soul sucking, too. =)

So what's shaking T?
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:35 am

Venomous wrote:
Tyranny wrote:*snerk* Hint hint, much? Geeze... been busy being a mum, y'know? Full time job on call!... *mumblethatandplayingWoWwhenIgetthetimecough!* ;)
SocDev is more important than Wow. Less soul sucking, too. =)

So what's shaking T?
Uhhhh, my arse when I walk? LOL! It prolly does, I just don't notice. Two kids will do that to ya. ;) Been working at having my house at a stage where it's organised and I don't have to spend a lot of time on it every day. Slow but steady... uhhhh, downloading various media and movies to watch yet not having the time put on anything above a PG rating and still having to endure Justine fucking Clarke on Play School.

Gods, I hate that mole... GET OFF MY TV, BITCH! Ahem!... but I digress.

ABC2 is good, but I fucking hate her. *glares at the screen* Slag.

Anyway. Back to the hovel. I have washing to hang up.

T.