Criminal or Coincedence: The Untold Stories

Do you linger on my every word like a lovesick schoolgirl? Or would you like to take a rusty ice pick to my jugular to make me shut the hell up? For, or against? Point, counterpoint? Discuss.

Moderator: Jackie

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:34 am

I once got pissed at a guy in a car lot for being snobby and he and I had a bit of a round about.....he died a few weeks later in a car crash. At work I had a nasty repuation of using voodoo on those that made me mad because it seemed that something bad always happened to them shortly afterward. My family says they have noticed this as well......

Of course there is the deal with my ex and the tornado as well.......{Laughs to herself}
Always Dancing in the Shadows.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:18 am

Mythic wrote:Of course there is the deal with my ex and the tornado as well.......{Laughs to herself}
{is picturing Mythic screeching "I'll get you, my pretty!!"...}
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:27 am

Venomous wrote:
Mythic wrote:Of course there is the deal with my ex and the tornado as well.......{Laughs to herself}
{is picturing Mythic screeching "I'll get you, my pretty!!"...}
Well she has the hair for the part...

<ducks and covers>
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:34 am

StreetRodRacer wrote:Well she has the hair for the part...

<ducks and covers>
{looks at Mike for a minute}

{straps on kevlar body armor, biohazard suit, titanium helmet, runs down to nuclear fallout shelter, slams and locks 4' thick adamantium doors, and straps self to a pylon and braces for impact}
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:47 pm

I just wanted to belatedly (and tastelessly!) tack onto this thread, the interesting note that yet another person who hugely pissed me off, wound up dead - Steve Irwin! Now, I'm sure everybody realizes that I couldn't possibly have bribed a stingray to fulfil my vendettas for me, so I'm pretty sure I'm above suspicion for that one. But, in poor taste as the comment may be, I couldn't help but add to the point that a LOT of people who got under my skin the last few years wound up dead!

I was going to write a seperate article on the issue, but since Hero of the Day beat me to bringing up the topic, I posted my thoughts on Steve Irwin's death belatedly at the end of his thread, instead.

Just wanted to say that, anyhow. =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy