My Hero(es), Your Zero(es)

Do you linger on my every word like a lovesick schoolgirl? Or would you like to take a rusty ice pick to my jugular to make me shut the hell up? For, or against? Point, counterpoint? Discuss.

Moderator: Jackie

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:59 am

MP81 wrote:I was sitting on a couch programming a remote for a customer, and watching Discover HD on a awesome 50" Pioneer Plasma wall-mounted above the fireplace. Lo and behold, two bugs start getting it on! The images were permenantly seared into my brain as was the commentary; "The male insect inserts his penis into the female's reproductive organ"... Yeah, all in High Definition on a plasma...insanely disgusting...
Heh, so they can say "penis", but not "vagina"? Well, look on the bright side. It could have been mammals. With long wet pink penii.
MP81 wrote:Wow...we all got quite far off topic again...
Back to topic!
Well, if by "we all", you mean "just you", then yes. Prior to your stupid post about bugs fucking, we were all still talking about snipers, whom we admire as heroes for the gruelling work they do. That's very on topic. Fool. =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:18 pm

Venomous wrote:Heh, so they can say "penis", but not "vagina"? Well, look on the bright side. It could have been mammals. With long wet pink penii.
That's what I've been saying too! I'm not quite sure why...

*slaps self back on topic* ;)
"I love this city! DEE-FUCKING-TROIT!!!" - Steven Tyler of Aerosmith at the Palace of Auburn Hills. December 15th, 2005