StreetRod3.com Redirects Here

Know what you're getting into before you post. Pros and cons of this board, and admin stuff that I feel you need to know. READ THIS FIRST, NEWBIES.
Chevelle

StreetRod3.com Redirects Here

Post by Chevelle » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:46 pm

StreetRod3.com redirects here now. What's the deal?

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Re: So...

Post by seajayjay » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:24 am

Chevelle wrote:StreetRod3.com redirects here now. What's the deal?
well welcome to the party sr3 is going to take the back seat at socdev. That is the plan for now. Basically we are using sr3 for more users. Sr3 and socdev are joining together to make super ultra mega website.
Because of this SR3 also has a second Chance.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:34 am

cdoublejj wrote:well welcome to the party sr3 is going to take the back seat at socdev. That is the plan for now. Basically we are using sr3 for more users. Sr3 and socdev are joining together to make super ultra mega website.
I have no clue where the FUCK he got any of that crap from. You should probably just disregard the whole lot of it.

Short answer, Jason/Hero officially shut down SR3 so I took the domain off his hands. Keith/Hellmark may or may not at some point try to revive the project or at least put a legacy site online with a forum, but in the meantime, most of the active users from SR3 hang out here now, so it was as good a place as any to point the domain until shit gets worked out.

So stick around, there's not much difference between here and the dying SR3 forum anyway. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:10 am

Venomous wrote:I have no clue where the FUCK he got any of that crap from. You should probably just disregard the whole lot of it.
Oh i picked it up at the magical land of ideas. :P j/k

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:58 am

cdoublejj wrote:
Venomous wrote:I have no clue where the FUCK he got any of that crap from. You should probably just disregard the whole lot of it.
Oh i picked it up at the magical land of ideas. :P j/k
Yer a fucking douche bag.

I left a post there a long ass time ago and the only person that responded was Ven.
Kiss my ass...

Chevelle

Post by Chevelle » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:45 pm

cdoublejj wrote:
Chevelle wrote:StreetRod3.com redirects here now. What's the deal?
well welcome to the party sr3 is going to take the back seat at socdev. That is the plan for now. Basically we are using sr3 for more users. Sr3 and socdev are joining together to make super ultra mega website.
Too bad it isn't true, from what Venomous said.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:02 pm

Chevelle wrote:
cdoublejj wrote:Because of this SR3 also has a second Chance.
Too bad it isn't true, from what Venomous said.
Yeah, just ignore the little fucktard. We do. He's just happy he hasn't been permanently banned from here yet like he was from SR3. Yet....
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:37 pm

venomous is right on this one. Basically I got tired of cleaning up the 50 spams a day and didnt really have the time to dedicate to it. There has been talk by various people about reviving the project (and how its only a temporary delay). There were things that we all could have done different from the start. So I transferred the domain to him (and apparently pissed some people off by doing so)
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:59 am

I concur with everything Jason said. Furthermore, I should point out that I'm quite amenable to any talk about reviving the project in some form or releasing a new SR3 website, and that I've only pointed the domain to Social Deviancy as an intended temporary measure until somebody sells me on a better idea. It was this or a domain parking page, and since so many SR3 users hang out here now already, it seemed like a good place to point the domain until somebody comes to me with a better suggestion.

PS:- I've moved this thread to Announcements, as I'm too lazy to write an official post about it even though I guess it needs to be said to the newcomers... =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy