Calling all cumstains (that means you Slick Labia)

Keep your petty flamewars here kids. Any conversation from another forum area that degenerates into pathetic bickering will be moved here also.
Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:33 pm

shit he'd prolly get tired of hearing CJJ compare him to his big dicked friend.
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:51 am

Hellmark wrote:When you are more like that, not being a total cunt for the sake of being a cunt, you're not so bad.

Basically, my general line of thought is, don't go after those who cannot defend themselves, and keep things where they belong. Thats why I wanted to move the arguing and flaming over here, the section meant for flaming. Thats why I got aggervated when you were going extremely offtopic. And if I wanted to see a cock, I'd go to ratemyschlong.com or some shit (which, to me, you seemed like wanting to post the dick shots just because you could, and not in a way that would make it really fit socdev).

And nah, Cdouble aint been around much, but when he last was, he was talking about how he thought you were hitting on him. We all know that he loves the dick. I'd say he's a catcher.
Now you see why I don't stick around much. I do make sure to stop by and post somthing and sick labie I don't like that kind of attention I suppose i could mail Ven. 50 bucks to ban you if that is possible.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:39 am

I've been meaning to post my two cents worth in this thread for weeks now, but then the situation kinda resolved itself and I felt redundant, and then I didn't care if I were redundant or not, and blah... maybe I still will, maybe I won't...
cdoublejj wrote:Now you see why I don't stick around much. I do make sure to stop by and post somthing and sick labie I don't like that kind of attention I suppose i could mail Ven. 50 bucks to ban you if that is possible.
Hmm, damn.. interesting dilemma posed.. I'm so against censorship, but I'm also so broke.. how much are my morals worth to me? What price do I put on my dignity? How much is a man's soul worth when all is said and done?

Ahh fuck, who am I trying to kid.. there aint a one of you I wouldn't ban for fifty bucks in the pocket! >=P

CJJ, PM me and I'll send you my postal address. >=D
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:29 pm

Slick, sorry for the late response from me.

I am surprised that in the 'spirit' of Social Deviancy that you didn't rip me a new one. Kinda took the wind out of the sail on this thread.

I have no qualms with you as long as you don't post male genitalia.

Hmm.. <wanders off>
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:41 pm

Venomous wrote: how much are my morals worth to me? What price do I put on my dignity? How much is a man's soul worth when all is said and done?
your banning someone not giving a stranger a handjob for some crack.
also you would need morals in the first place to answer this question.
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:48 am

well ounce i get the extra dough.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:36 am

StreetRodRacer wrote:I am surprised that in the 'spirit' of Social Deviancy that you didn't rip me a new one. Kinda took the wind out of the sail on this thread.
Yeah, that was pretty much the only reason I didn't step in and post my long-winded thoughts on this matter in the end... didn't really seem like there was any point anymore...
Hero of the Day wrote:your banning someone not giving a stranger a handjob for some crack.
How do you know that's what I'm doing? How do you know I'm not giving a stranger a handjob right now?? =P
Hero of the Day wrote:also you would need morals in the first place to answer this question.
Funny guy... I have morals... not many, and not the ones that most sheep have, but the few I have, I feel strongly about. However, I'm not naieve enough to claim that even my weird morals have a price tag on them...
cdoublejj wrote:well ounce i get the extra dough.
Ounce? Yeah, you could send me an ounce if you want. It probably wouldn't make it through customs, but if it did, it'd be worth more than $50 on the street, so I'd consider that equivalent payment. =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:59 pm

Venomous wrote:
Hero of the Day wrote:also you would need morals in the first place to answer this question.
Funny guy... I have morals... not many, and not the ones that most sheep have, but the few I have, I feel strongly about. However, I'm not naieve enough to claim that even my weird morals have a price tag on them...
Well.. here is a suggestion, tell CJJ that your morale HAS a price, and then when you have the money in your hands, then tell him that you can not be bought or make a cute story about how you found out that your morale suddently got a higher price, and a higher, and a higher and...

hohoho

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:49 pm

CJJ can give me $50 and I'd consider raping someone else instead.

...In all honesty, I'd probably still rape him.
Most likely during the handoff.
And I'd keep the backsheesh.
Nobody's in a position to complain. Swiss fuckin' watch.
You see, the beauty of this is its simplicity.
When a plan gets too complex, everything can go wrong.
If there's one thing I learned in 'Nam...

CJJ. Wooden bridge.

No funny stuff.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:57 am

get a life

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:17 am

He has one. It involves him wanting to defile you.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:12 am

Yeah, I like his life! It amuses and entertains me! =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:49 pm

Well thank you all!
I'm just happy to be here.

I'm trying to conjure up a witty rejoinder to CJJ's "Get a life;"
- Yet my mind is distracted by its random imaginings of CJJ in a really clean bathroom sitting down to pee. Whilst my unit is inside his mouth. Maybe I'm peeing too, I have yet to decide.
After all it is my fantasy. Hopefully not for too long.

I like girls.

Really, I do...

See, I couldn't resist snapping a pic of this lovely young lady this afternoon in Melbourne Central station.

I wish these bastard phone cameras would take a decent low-light shot quickly and covertly. My lousy stand alone cam ain't much better. Grrr.

And also on the wonderful topic of amateur footage, anyone [Venomous?] have any leads on that video, by those Werribee-trash punk kids, that seems to be the latest talk of the town?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 772378.htm

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/ ... l?from=rss

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:43 pm

Ooh, schoolgirls... that brings to me that long unfulfilled promise of Kyle's to snap up some phone-cam shots... teasing little prick! =P

And nah, you know what my motivation (and net searching skills!) are like - the only good stuff I ever get these days is off your or FiFo... if you find it though, keep me posted!
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:02 pm

It's hard finding new and suitable material for slamming-the-ham in a fashion that is satisfactory and fulfilling.