Calling all cumstains (that means you Slick Labia)

Keep your petty flamewars here kids. Any conversation from another forum area that degenerates into pathetic bickering will be moved here also.
Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Calling all cumstains (that means you Slick Labia)

Post by Hellmark » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:03 am

I am sick and damn tired of your useless posts, having you post images of your cock, and generally of you. You're a worthless excuse for a human being, and deserve to be shot. You obviously can't read, when you think that a thread on news events involves your inane banter and photos from the beach. And use some damn common sense for a change. Do we want to see your cunting ass sitting on the toilet, as you jack off? Fuck no, no one in their right mind does. Go fuck off and die.

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:06 pm

Diddums.
Have a cry, honey.
You're just all teary-eyed because... [Nasty words]

You could get your own forum; as I happen to have it on good authority that a certain beach photo made good for a desktop for a certain someone. And each whining sob-sob post you make on this forum is on his dime, Ma'am.

I can PM you the dick-pics if you're really that upset...
Eat some corn.

Troll, I have answered your call.
Now I am through with you.
Goodnight sir.
Last edited by Slick-Labia on Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:33 pm

Yeah, I'm the troll, when its you who have been flame baiting. Get a job? Well, unlike some people, I actually do work, and don't sit around filming myself masturbating.

Also, attacking the dead and those who aren't around to defend themselves? Signs of a coward. Fucking worthless pussy.

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:09 pm

hmm my guess is what we have here is an unemployed overweight guy in his 40's who can type someshit on a forum. WOW!! you sit behind a computer and talk shit, face to face I can bet you would change your tone.
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:33 am

I take it that cuntface is being a cocksucking pussy and doesn't want to respond here. Come on, bitch.

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:01 am

For the most part, I have remained fairly neutral. Then, I boiled to a point that I had to vent in IRC. And after reading this post, I have realized that you, Slick-Labia, are a very sick individual and not in the physical sense of the word 'sick'. Your blatant disregard to Hellmark's father is certainly one thing that I cannot tolerate. Slick, I have lost all respect for you. You are a gutless coward for your disrespect to Hellmark and his father.

Now let's see, you'll probably come back with some lame reason as to why I am defending Hellmark. Your comebacks typically refer to homosexuality or some other form of gay bashing. Or do you believe that I wanted Hellmark's father before you stepped in? But you are too smart for that, you'll come out of left field with something that I haven't given thought to. But, I dare you. Figure it out. Maybe you'll come to the simple conclusion that this undoubtedly is written in two fold. On one hand I am defending Hellmark because he is a friend of mine and I find your utter disrespect tasteless. And on the other hand, this is a personal attack set up to provoke you into a flamewar with me. The only question now is,"Can you handle it?"

Find me, call me out, whatever, I say bring it. If you are not 'man' enough to accomplish this simple task then sit on a flagpole and twist. Otherwise, I'll be waiting.
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:30 pm

Sorry for the late response, living in the big smoke gives rise to leaving the house at least once in a while.

When Karl told me all about SocDev (its first incarnation many years ago) the idea was to come up with a repository the blackest, sickest of the sick in content. Noir. And all for, well, no reason in particular that I can recall other than to push past the limits of bad taste.

God damn.
I hate to break character but I'm genuinely curious. And bored.

What sort of people get hurt feelings from internet forum content?
Who in their right mind puts emotional thoughts online for all to see in a discussion forum,
leaving themselves open to being offended?

Honey, if somehow one does get offended without resolving things;
Why not just say bye-bye and hit "ignore"?

"I am sick and damn tired of your..." To me =Baiting.
The only thing I can't stand, worse than a cop, is someone who bitches and moans authoritarian just like one.

You got my number, I do pride myself on being a sick individual, in the blackest comedy sense.
Which is what I was told SocDev(it's rude...) is all about.

In that sense of misunderstanding, I guess you have taken me out of context.

The dead father material stems from general misanthropic humour I often share with Karl, and was sort of my aside joke to him; his dad is dead and sometimes when we, per chance, drive past his cemetary the topic is broached occasionally.
Hence: "Dead Fathers Club"

But while we're talking about me I must address a factual inaccuracy:
I am not a homophobe.
I am, however, prejudiced against the repressed, the religious, and bigots.
I am very much biased toward Neil Diamond.

As an online community, I assumed at SocDev, you could skip the courtship and jump straight into the tomfoolery and ballyhoo. It's fun to be a pervert. Notice I say pervert, not warmonger.

Of course my tone is different here. It's an inconsequential INTERNET DISCUSSION FORUM!
Then again, you may be a geek and this shit does matter to you.
In such a case, condolences.

If I'm interested in the musings of those with like minded interests I'll head to the appropriate forum.
Guitar twangin'=Harmony Central
Mediocre local tech-consumer advice=Whirlpool.net.au
principled political discussion=bbs.freetalklive.com
Deviancy/Rudeness=SocDev

Don't get me wrong, I can play nice.
I seem to be mistaken in thinking this is place for lovers of cheap nihilistic humour and rug-micturation to strut their stuff.

I don't know if you wanted Hellmark's father or not.
All I know is that I did, it was great. Or something. Whatever...
Bring it, wait, vent some more. Your call. I don't care.
I may lose interest if you haven't posted some douchey blog for the world to peruse and critique. I haven't.
I'd prefer we just held each other in a warm embrace 'till one of us makes flatus de jour.

Personally, I think my best move would be to go and start a new account and play nice with the other children.
You might find my new incarnation approachable.
But you won't know I'm the guy that told your friend I fucked his dead father in the ass.

Either way, I don't know why, but I wouldn't mind sticking 'round this place. Maybe it's the young boys. They're cute.
Has that hottie CJJ been back yet?

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:26 pm

When you are more like that, not being a total cunt for the sake of being a cunt, you're not so bad.

Basically, my general line of thought is, don't go after those who cannot defend themselves, and keep things where they belong. Thats why I wanted to move the arguing and flaming over here, the section meant for flaming. Thats why I got aggervated when you were going extremely offtopic. And if I wanted to see a cock, I'd go to ratemyschlong.com or some shit (which, to me, you seemed like wanting to post the dick shots just because you could, and not in a way that would make it really fit socdev).

And nah, Cdouble aint been around much, but when he last was, he was talking about how he thought you were hitting on him. We all know that he loves the dick. I'd say he's a catcher.

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:03 pm

The nickname "Slick-Labia" makes me think of the phrase .. sick laddie...

I love it :)

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:08 pm

TSJ wrote:The nickname "Slick-Labia" makes me think of the phrase .. sick laddie...

I love it :)
Thank you for your kind words.

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:15 pm

Hellmark wrote:When you are more like that, not being a total cunt for the sake of being a cunt, you're not so bad.

Basically, my general line of thought is, don't go after those who cannot defend themselves, and keep things where they belong. Thats why I wanted to move the arguing and flaming over here, the section meant for flaming. Thats why I got aggervated when you were going extremely offtopic. And if I wanted to see a cock, I'd go to ratemyschlong.com or some shit (which, to me, you seemed like wanting to post the dick shots just because you could, and not in a way that would make it really fit socdev).
Cool, man. I dig.
Hellmark wrote:And nah, Cdouble aint been around much, but when he last was, he was talking about how he thought you were hitting on him. We all know that he loves the dick. I'd say he's a catcher.
I don't think he's got anything to worry about; I ain't got the airfare.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:26 am

We should raise money to put him in a box and mail him over.

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:43 pm

I love the idea. Just I have no money for postage
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:36 am

Looks like CJJ has ecaped my wrath...

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:41 am

Slick-Labia wrote:Looks like CJJ has ecaped my wrath...
Either that or you are keeping him in prison for your perverted pleasures :)