Calling all cumstains (that means you Slick Labia)

Keep your petty flamewars here kids. Any conversation from another forum area that degenerates into pathetic bickering will be moved here also.
Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:01 am

Venomous wrote: For example, some viewers may not want to click this link if they mouseover it and see the URL... =P
=)

Always got laughs from that one!

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:42 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Post by Supernovae » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:02 am

Venomous wrote:
Slick-Labia wrote:I was looking forward to this also. Heat seems make me even more nauseous, than as is usual, of late.
That's a given for me, always. Heat = discomfort.

That forecast for this week sounds damn nice, though...
I wake up early and head home late. I never get to enjoy or curse the weather.
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:37 pm

Supernovae wrote:
I wake up early and head home late. I never get to enjoy or curse the weather.
Sometimes I wish I was busy.

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:42 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Post by Supernovae » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:26 am

Slick-Labia wrote:
Supernovae wrote:
I wake up early and head home late. I never get to enjoy or curse the weather.
Sometimes I wish I was busy.
Sometimes I wish I was busier. =\
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:24 am

Slick-Labia wrote:Sometimes I wish I was busy.
Supernovae wrote:Sometimes I wish I was busier. =\
Sometimes I wish I had boobies...

Uhm... wait... ignore that.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

User avatar
TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Cyberspace

Post by TSJ » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:32 am

Venomous wrote:
Slick-Labia wrote:Sometimes I wish I was busy.
Supernovae wrote:Sometimes I wish I was busier. =\
Sometimes I wish I had boobies...

Uhm... wait... ignore that.
Well.. there is always christmas ;)
0 what 1 and what 0

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:20 pm

TSJ wrote:Well.. there is always christmas ;)
I don't get boobies for Christmas... I just get my sack filled with coal. =(

At least, my sack is always full of something that time of year... maybe not coal... =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:59 pm

Speaking of a full sack, I rode past LTB's place yesterday evening.
I didn't see LTB, but there were a few delicious nubile adolescents walking through the park nearby... Nice to look at.

Image
Peddlephile

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:29 am

You spamming assmonkey... Jesus, six fuckin' posts, most of them with just one image in them, and most of them just broken links.

You, Sir, have reached an all new low. =P

If you want to image spam, at least put them all in one post, and make sure they work!! =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:54 pm

Venomous wrote:You spamming assmonkey... Jesus, six fuckin' posts, most of them with just one image in them, and most of them just broken links.

You, Sir, have reached an all new low. =P

If you want to image spam, at least put them all in one post, and make sure they work!! =)
What broken links?
I just sifted through each of my posts on the forum index page; couldn't find an image that wouldn't load!?

I think I'm addicted to image spamming.. =) Here at least.

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:15 pm

Slick-Labia wrote:What broken links?
I just sifted through each of my posts on the forum index page; couldn't find an image that wouldn't load!?
Yeah, that's because I deleted all of the offending posts, and also some others that weren't broken, before I made that remark. Hard to find something I already erased. =)
Slick-Labia wrote:I think I'm addicted to image spamming.. =) Here at least.
"Think"? I have no doubt in my mind. It's a really bad habit, too. FYI there's a topic especially designed for this purpose right here. You can spam as many images in as many posts - hundreds, if it pleases you - in that thread with ne'er a deletion or complaint from me! Or, at the very least, start your own new thread, but for the love of our Lord and Savior, Jésus Rodriguez Christiago, PLEASE just stop randomly spamming every other thread with random pics!! Ya crazy feckin' clown... =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:06 pm

Venomous wrote:
Slick-Labia wrote:What broken links?
I just sifted through each of my posts on the forum index page; couldn't find an image that wouldn't load!?
Yeah, that's because I deleted all of the offending posts, and also some others that weren't broken, before I made that remark. Hard to find something I already erased. =)
Slick-Labia wrote:I think I'm addicted to image spamming.. =) Here at least.
"Think"? I have no doubt in my mind. It's a really bad habit, too. FYI there's a topic especially designed for this purpose right here. You can spam as many images in as many posts - hundreds, if it pleases you - in that thread with ne'er a deletion or complaint from me! Or, at the very least, start your own new thread, but for the love of our Lord and Savior, Jésus Rodriguez Christiago, PLEASE just stop randomly spamming every other thread with random pics!! Ya crazy feckin' clown... =P

Alrighty then. =)
I guess I would do it most of the time, to err, how-you-say? "bump" for more thread activity.
Apologies, I am not used to actively participating in discussion forums and the related nettiquette on these internets.

So where is everybody?
Does everyone PM each other to escape my random obscenity?
I usually like to stop by socdev forums after checkin' the email for a lurk, to read any new posts.
When I see none, I figure it's time for image-spammin' ass-clownery!
Guess I've got too much damn free time eh? =)

I'm gonna satiate the urge and chuck one up on the appropriate thread..
G'Night!

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:27 am

Slick-Labia wrote:I guess I would do it most of the time, to err, how-you-say? "bump" for more thread activity.
Apologies, I am not used to actively participating in discussion forums and the related nettiquette on these internets.
No harm done. If anything though, your good intentions would have an opposite effect. If a thread is dwindling to the point where the only activity it gets are your totally random image spams, then it's probably officially dead and should be left alone. That's why the inventor of the web forum created the magical "New Topic" button, so that when things get slow, folks can strike up a new topic rather than flailingly try to revive ancient dead threads. =)
Slick-Labia wrote:So where is everybody?
Chat room. Forum's been a little slow lately, but the chat's been busier than usual by comparison.
Slick-Labia wrote:Does everyone PM each other to escape my random obscenity?
Nobody PMs at all. The one you sent me recently was the first PM I'd received on the forum in many months.
Slick-Labia wrote:I usually like to stop by socdev forums after checkin' the email for a lurk, to read any new posts.
When I see none, I figure it's time for image-spammin' ass-clownery!
Guess I've got too much damn free time eh? =)
Absolutely. When you get like that, why not pop into chat instead? Not only is it just as good, if not a better, way to kill time, but it's quasi-social as well, and additionally, chat logs won't get deleted. =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:23 am
Location: Lufkin, Texas

Post by StoneColdDano » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:40 pm

This StickCrabiabinski guy fuckin rocks! Kinda reminds me of...well me. (Minus the pedo shit though...)
Kiss my ass...

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:42 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Post by Supernovae » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:02 am

StoneColdDano wrote:This StickCrabiabinski guy fuckin rocks! Kinda reminds me of...well me. (Minus the pedo shit though...)
The Pedo shit freaks me out, but what is my opinion toward someone's personal interests? Diamonds to me, but shit really to everyone else.
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest