Faggotvision songfestival 2014: BARF!

Keep your petty flamewars here kids. Any conversation from another forum area that degenerates into pathetic bickering will be moved here also.
Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Faggotvision songfestival 2014: BARF!

Post by Jackie » Sun May 11, 2014 5:57 pm

I am very, very disappointed in Europe, the songfestival, the contestants, but most of all the voting. They decided to let Austria win, with this... thing, this vile beast:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QRUIava4WRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So, so horribly sick. I should have been there in Denmark with a shotgun to blast his head into pieces during the act. When people are asking themselves “Is it a man or a woman?” we really should stop to think what on earth we are doing. Eurovision used to be a nice event you could watch with the whole family, wherein competing counties tried to show their best side and make a good song. But those days are over. Just look at this act... a homo, a filthy transsexual freak for crying out loud. You can't even let the kids watch this program anymore. Not that this in any way surprising, though. The voting has long been political in nature, rather than rewarding the best songs. It seems the more fucked up and disgusting an act is, the more points it garners.

For many the big surprise is The Netherlands ended up second with their crappy song. I heard it plenty of times on the radio, and I knew all too well it was lousy and would never end up high on the ranking. The only reason they received so many points is because the Netherlands has long been the most faggot friendly country in Europe. Both Austria and Holland have crap songs, so there is no question the voting has been rigged. In the second part of the semi finals – when the votes were going to be to be announced – the panel said ”We expected to be done already, but we'll need another ten minutes to count and check the votes.”

That's when my alarm bells started ringing. Votes are processed electronically by a computer. The results are known immediately after the voting has closed. There is no 'checking' or 'manual counting' to be done. No, they were messing with the results.

This isn't even the first time a faggot won the competition. It has become such a freakshow and game of politics that it literally made me sick when I found out the results. I have never been much of a fan of Eurovision for these reasons, but I decided to watch anyway. The performances are usually shit, but there were a few decent songs this year nonetheless.

In my opinion, Romania was easily the best. Paula Seling & Ovi participated back in 2010 too, they were truly excellent that year as well, and deserved to win both times.

Romania:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qN2h6__yJGQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Other countries that did well were Norway, and Switzerland.

Norway:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BTMli8U17MM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Switzerland:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DqjoM8ZlyMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As for the rest, they were all mediocre, boring, or just plain torture for my ears. None stood out for me, except maybe Iceland. What on earth is wrong with these motherfuckers, putting out that retarded anti-prejudice song? It had a good rhythm, but damn, if you listen to the lyrics and the message of the song, that sick shit makes my skin crawl and my lunch come back up. And they did so well last year. In fact, last year I was like “I have a new idol” when they gave this performance:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GzE88IYzXLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have no criticism on this act whatsoever. It was simply perfect. Compare that to this years winner.... well, that's impossible of course, as this was sung by a true man and not some cocksucking faggot, so he wins by default. But anyway. Iceland should have won last year, but disappointingly, he got barely any points at all. It's always the same story, good performances are not what Eurovision is about.

I wanted to rant and complain about the Eurovision songfestival last year but then I thought “Meh, never mind”. What I witnessed this season was too much. This can't go unpunished. Conchita must die.

Lastly, I just wanna ask, is it true Australia is a huge fan of the Eurovision song contest? I have heard they are absolutely crazy about it and are really pushing to take part in the yearly competition even though it's obviously meant for European countries. Eurovision mentioned Australia's affection for the song contest in their show, it had me laughing:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tUsJi8nKsj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These rumors of Australians staying up all night to watch the show.... are they true?
Last edited by Jackie on Thu May 29, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hellhound

Hate speech much?

Post by Hellhound » Thu May 29, 2014 11:02 am

Could one of the mods or admins please remove this hate speech ridden garbage?

desikitteh
Ven's P.A.

Post by desikitteh » Thu May 29, 2014 11:08 am

Thoughts, Ven?
Suck it up, BUTTERCUP!

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Thu May 29, 2014 5:45 pm

Jesus fucking christ.... dirty bunch of assholes. They deleted two of the videos based on copyright claims. What bullshit. I've embedded new videos, hopefully these will stay up.

Now, let me first express my appreciation to you guys for the contribution you made with your stout comments. Really, you have added so much to this thread.

Hellhound, you are new on social deviancy, so you must understand that this website is different from other random forums in that you are free to speak your mind here. So you can post stuff that would be deemed offensive to most 'normal' people. If my post were to be deleted, the whole point of this site would be moot, you see?

And Desikitteh, don't be such a pussy and just say what you think. Don't request someone else to post on your behalf. It's just sad.

desikitteh
Ven's P.A.

Post by desikitteh » Fri May 30, 2014 9:47 am

what i think? you're an attention-seeker, a troll and a waste of oxygen. you take delight in being a crappy human being and make assumptions that make you look like a fucking idiot. i defer to Ven on removing of posts coz oddly enough this is his space.

tl;dr - go fuck yourself, Jackie.
Suck it up, BUTTERCUP!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri May 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Sorry guys, but this is a free speech site - even insane asshole trolls like Jackie have the right to speak their mind here. We do not ever delete posts - not counting spam - and we do not censor other people no matter how utterly repugnant they may be.

Side note: Jackie's a renowned troll. Just look through some of his other posts. He takes full advantage of my leniency to happily try to offend. Please feel free to serve him up in any way you see fit, or just ignore his posts if you prefer.

PS desi: Thanks for waiting for my call before acting. I knew I did the right thing making you an admin.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

desikitteh
Ven's P.A.

Post by desikitteh » Sat May 31, 2014 12:47 am

Ven: my pleasure. had fun telling Jackie what i thought, though. >:)
Suck it up, BUTTERCUP!

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Sat May 31, 2014 5:27 pm

Just for the record, my post was serious and I'm not a troll. I am not the only one who feels this way about the winner of Eurovision. Take off the eye-flaps, guys.

If any of you have a problem with what I posted, then please explain what exactly pisses you off. All you whine about is me, when this thread is about a sick degenerate mentally ill bastard winning the songfestival. That's about as wrong and tragic as it gets. You should be thinking “this dude has a point, this is bad” but instead you ignore the actual topic.
PS desi: Thanks for waiting for my call before acting. I knew I did the right thing making you an admin.
I could not disagree more. Why did you appoint a second admin?
what i think? you're an attention-seeker, a troll and a waste of oxygen. you take delight in being a crappy human being and make assumptions that make you look like a fucking idiot.
What lies. You are a hypocrite; note the part in red.

desikitteh
Ven's P.A.

Post by desikitteh » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:01 am

i don't lie. i don't have the time or energy for it.

i am however, mentally ill. i am also non-binary transgendered and bisexual. your homophobia, transphobia and general abelism fuels ignorance that put my life and the lives of many of my friends at risk.

i'd really like you to go away permanently, Jackie, but given this is not my site, i won't be doing anything about it other than telling you how disgusting you are.

as to why i'm an admin - have you not noticed the decrease in spam?
Suck it up, BUTTERCUP!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:00 am

Jackie wrote:I could not disagree more. Why did you appoint a second admin?
The spam on the forum was getting far too out of control. desi has the time and patience to get rid of it all, as evidenced by the cleaner forums of late. She's not here to make or enforce policy or other administrative issues. She's just helping me out. Also, we'll be upgrading the forum software very soon and implementing new anti-bot measures. All for the good of the forum.

Incidentally, I've never watched Eurovision, though I know of some Australians who live and die for it (like their team ball sports). I don't get it, frankly.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy