on the lighter side

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

on the lighter side

Post by Hero of the Day » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:05 am

Dumb shit I have seen and/or had to deal with at work in the past 6 months (or so) kinda funny actually.

1) a broken double pane window, the point of impact was about 8 feet high on the INSIDE pane

2) a 80 yard top loading dumpster at work filled with water using a garden hose (3/4" diameter)
(simple: just drop a garden hose in and run it for 8 hours)

3) Someone on the midnight shift switching all the labels on the drink station
(shortly after opening had a customer come up to the counter saying the diet coke was coming out as orange pop. I checked all connections in back and everything was good, figured the customer was just hitting the wrong one, told one of my coworkers to check just to be sure...orange pop was indeed coming out of the dispenser labled diet. I initially I was like how in the fuck is this happening, then I noticed all the labels were in the wrong order [the label is affixed to a removable cover], someone took and switched every fucking one of them)

4) eggs in the walk-in freezer (a classic, and a bitch since the freezer is at -10 with an 6" thick concrete floor, thus no water can be used and the frozen egg has be scraped off)

5) garbage bag full of liquid (too liquidy to be grease, wasnt water, too much to be normal 'garbage water') Dumb fucks had it full of something and stuffed in a big cardboard box. Bottom was falling out the box cause of the weight and idiots setting it in a puddle of garbage water.
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:15 am

My cousin's freind's boy friend pissed in the back freezer once at a mc.donalds his poored a gatorade and gose wow it freezes instantly "dur"
so he decicded to take a piss and leave a piss cicle.

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:15 pm

cdoublejj wrote:My cousin's freind's boy friend pissed in the back freezer once at a mc.donalds his poored a gatorade and gose wow it freezes instantly "dur"
so he decicded to take a piss and leave a piss cicle.

I hope his dumbass got in trouble cause that is just fucking sick. Wonder how the fuck he'd like it if I went to his house and took a piss in his freezer?

As for the 'wow it freezes 'part, it sounds like he has less sense than you

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:38 pm

As someone who's had to clean shit like that, yeah, its fucking disgusting. Its not cute when you piss on the wall opposite of the toilet, smear shit on the walls, jackoff into the urinals and let it dry, etc

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:04 pm

Hero of the Day wrote:I hope his dumbass got in trouble cause that is just fucking sick. Wonder how the fuck he'd like it if I went to his house and took a piss in his freezer?
A friend of a friend of mine one went into my flatmate's room, jacked off over her underwear, and then took a piss on the floor in the corner. Nobody knew about it until months later, except my buddy. Funny thing is, a little while after that, she moved out, and he (my buddy who knew, not the guy who did it) moved into that bedroom. Nobody ever cleaned the carpets. >=/
Hero of the Day wrote:As for the 'wow it freezes 'part, it sounds like he has less sense than you
Please refer to my reply in this thread in regards to the concept of anybody actually being stupider than CJJ... =)
Hellmark wrote:As someone who's had to clean shit like that, yeah, its fucking disgusting. Its not cute when you piss on the wall opposite of the toilet, smear shit on the walls, jackoff into the urinals and let it dry, etc
Man, I hope you're referring to cleaning up after your farm animals, because if that was a job you had, that's really fucked up. Am I the only person in the world who didn't start my career at the absolute bottom of the food chain in a job like that? Ugghh.. =/
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:40 pm

Apparently people have taken shits, then wiped it on the walls in the school. I don't mean the bathroom walls, I mean the HALLWAY walls...

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:57 pm

there used to be a person or persons (copycats) known as the 'mad shitter' when I was in highschool.

he(or they) would take and write things on the walls with shit like "the mad shitter was here"

Now I never saw this (thank god) but heard about it

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:23 pm

I'm smarter than they my cousin and her husdband stoped hanging with those people because there rude ask for money and through fits.
aluogh the dude who took th piss was the nicer of the both.

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:16 pm

cdoublejj wrote:Hi, I'm a douch bag...I wanna be MP's boyfriend
Why in the hell do you dumb asses keep writing this shit about yerselves!?!
Kiss my ass...

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:22 pm

I didn't write that shit above me....too many big words...
Kiss my ass...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:37 pm

cdoublejj wrote:Hi, I'm a douch bag...I wanna be MP's boyfriend
StoneColdDano wrote:Why in the hell do you dumb asses keep writing this shit about yerselves!?!
It's Obsessive Compulsive Virtual Homosexual Exhibition Disorder... the compulsive need to constantly express homosexual tendencies in public places on the internet... >=P
StoneColdDano wrote:I didn't write that shit above me....too many big words...
Uhhh yeah, that was a slight technical error by, uh, "admin".. {coughs} I think I hit the Edit button instead of the Quote button when trying to reply to your post, and didn't notice... =/

Fixed now, in case anybody's wondering what the hell Dano is talking about... =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:00 pm

Thanks for the clarification Ven, and STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY ACCOUNT!!!! ; )
Kiss my ass...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:22 pm

Hey, I never did anything to your account!!

{strolls away whistling nonchalantly} ;)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy