school shootings

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:58 pm

People suck...
Kiss my ass...

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:21 pm

There used to be a crazy kid at my school he got sent to some kind of special school though. I think he wacked off in class or something he was big time fucktard.

If i was being lined up with 19 other kids and was about to be shot i would try to take down the kid with gun that way there is a better chance some people will survive.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:27 pm

Good luck with that plan.

By you doing that, you'd piss him off and more people would die.

A bullet goes roughly 660 miles per hour, you don't. You take a bullet and are down/killed, then he continues on anyways.

Jerkin it in class and writing the most fucked up plays and making angry videos about how you want to kill "rich brats" are not the same.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:37 pm

Cdouble, are you sure you're not talking about yourself?

A kid I went to school with was caught jacking off under his desk in science class in 6th grade during class, and shit his pants in the 8th grade. As far as I know, nothing was really ever done.

On the trying to do something. Well, if I knew without a doubt I was going to die, I would try and attack. Just because the bullet moves that quickly, doesn't mean that he cannot aim and fire at me, plus if I die, I would have anyway.

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:01 am

Anybody can think or say what they would do in that type of situation...but I'm sure it's a lot different if it was really happening. The sheer horror that would make people jump from 2nd story buildings...to lay down and pretend to be dead. I would never want to be in that position.

Now, if it were Hellmark...them bullets would just bounce right off his masculine stud-like frame like raindrops.
Kiss my ass...

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:56 am

Yeah thats what i mean if i new i was going to die and Dano is rite I in all reality would most likely piss my pants. But I'v been know to be a little violent when I was little. Once at my daycare when i was like 9 or 10 this kid pissed me off he was always lieing and tricking people into giving him their own toys and shit so i grabbed a 2x4 from the block set and hit him in the face. so you never know i might chair a guy with a gun giv'n the chance at the right moment.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:23 am

I'm with CJJ and Keith on this one... I'd like to believe that put in that situation, I'd have the cohones to try and be a hero rather than just line up to be gunned down like cattle at a beef factory. I have this (possibly delusional) belief that I am better than at least half, if not the majority, of other people in this world, and that by the time some whacked out psycho too busy looking through his teary eyes for the elusive boyfriend, actually realized I was coming at him, the best he could do would be to shoot and miss, or at worst, graze me, before I put my 6'2", 200lbs ass on top of him and made him eat his own gun while I repeatedly break each of his ribs with my other fist. Sure, there's a chance he'd get lucky and happen to notice me, turn, aim his weapon, pull the trigger, and fluke a killshot in the time it takes me to swing my arm or just throw myself on him, but like Keith said - if it's looking like you're going to die anyway, may as well go down fighting and hope for the best, I figure.
StoneColdDano wrote:Now, if it were Hellmark...them bullets would just bounce right off his masculine stud-like frame like raindrops.
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....

Now, speaking of crazy kids at school... there was this girl in my class, like twenty years ago when I was just a little kid in first grade, who used to always expose her parts to people randomly, or put things in herself, or let random people touch her... now remember, this is back in the early 1980s, before most of you were born, and the world was a lot more naieve back then, we didn't have things like sex offender registries, metal detectors in schools, federal child protection laws, kids with two mommies, children legally divorcing their parents, and all the other crap we have today... there were two kinds of people, normal, and fucked up. And nobody really thought a whole lot about why the fucked up people were fucked up, because we didn't have the assumption that everybody in the world is a victim until proven otherwise...

Anyhow, years later, when I was a teenager, my mother explained to me that that kid turned out to have been repeatedly sexually abused by her father, and eventually she was taken away by children's services... but back then, we all just thought she was this sick little pervert kid.

Another freak I knew in high school, actually pointed a loaded gun in my face once. He was one of those crazy messed up kids who is always trying to impress people. I was far from a cool kid in high school - in fact, I was probably one of only a handful of people in the whole school who was nearly as unpopular as this kid, but since he was slightly more socially retarded than I was, I kinda let him hang out with me sometimes, since I wasn't exactly crowded with friends myself...

Anyways, one day, in an attempt to impress me, he comes over to my house, with a surprise to show me that he'd snuck out of his dad's stuff... a loaded handgun. This kid was quite hyperactive, probably a good dose of ADHD in him actually, looking back, so he's waving this piece in my face. I like guns, always have, but I don't like having an insane teenager pointing them in my face, so I'm trying to tell him to hand it over, or put it down, but he fails to see the gravity of the situation, as he tells me "It's okay, the firing pin is stuck, it can't shoot! It's not dangerous!". =|

In retrospect, I really do wish I'd kicked his ass, and kept the gun, since he hardly could have told his dad on me for keeping it since he'd get in shit for stealing it to begin with, and I've always wanted a handgun, jammed firing pin or not. But in the end I just got the gun out of my face, told him he was cool to shut him up, and then sent his ass home.

He ended up getting shipped off to the local special school too, like CJJ's friend. I guess there are freaks and weirdos everywhere, you just gotta hope that the worst ones get dug up before they shoot somebody...
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:45 am

Attention Defi....Huh? : ) sorry just had to say that.

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:49 am

Venomous wrote:I put my 6'2", 200lbs ass on top of him...
LOL - Karl, if you had a 200 lb ass then that's fucking funny.
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:19 pm

Hellmark wrote:Cdouble, are you sure you're not talking about yourself?

A kid I went to school with was caught jacking off under his desk in science class in 6th grade during class, and shit his pants in the 8th grade. As far as I know, nothing was really ever done.

On the trying to do something. Well, if I knew without a doubt I was going to die, I would try and attack. Just because the bullet moves that quickly, doesn't mean that he cannot aim and fire at me, plus if I die, I would have anyway.
That makes good sense.. I think I would do the same. Atleast then I would have tried.
0 what 1 and what 0

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:56 am

did i tell you guys about the kid who stapled his leg with an office staple in an attempt for attention.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:55 am

Did I tell you about the retarded kid that rambles about the stupidest stuff?

Oh wait, that's you. >=P

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:23 pm

MP81 wrote:Oh wait, that's you. >=P
Ooohh BUUUURRRNN.... >=P~
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:44 am

Venomous wrote:
MP81 wrote:Oh wait, that's you. >=P
Ooohh BUUUURRRNN.... >=P~
That reminds me of Kelso from that seventy's so always saying "Ohh burn"

Any ways this kid goes hey look! the opens up the stapler and staples his leg the things is he wouldn't stop it he did it like every day and in class.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:18 am

It was you, wasn't it.