Stonecold being sued!!!!!

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Stonecold being sued!!!!!

Post by StoneColdDano » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:07 pm

The bitch of a former landlord at Stonecold's old Condoo is suing me for $14, 000!!!!! That rotten skank ofa whore's used tampon!!!!!!!!!!!

Every muther fucker is out to get someone for the stupidest shit!!!!! I HATE FUCKIN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew something was shitty about that bitch from the moment I signed that fucking contract!!!!!

I'm so fucking glad I bought my own fucking house, brand new, no goober's who lived there before me, space between neighbors, don't have pansy bitches stomping on the floor if my kids play a little too loud!!!

Gall damn, the nerve of some fuckin people!
Kiss my ass...

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:11 pm

why the fuck is she suing you (I am guessing she is accusing non payment, damage to the property, or some kind of breach of contract shit)

I feel for you, society is fucked up (hell I could sue the weatherman for not telling me I'd get frostbite on my dick while taking a piss outside during a blizzard)
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:14 pm

Those are all the things the bitch is getting me for....

I'm moving to Artarctica to start my own fuckin cult.
Kiss my ass...

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:40 pm

That's bullshit...

Too bad society isn't fucked up enough to where you could take her head, slam it through a plaster ceiling into the metal lathe, and just scrape it around there...

We're all gonna go to antartica and join the cult.

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:58 pm

MP81 wrote:Too bad society isn't fucked up enough to where you could take her head, slam it through a plaster ceiling into the metal lathe, and just scrape it around there...

After that comment, I'd be afraid to let you in my cult....I can see you killing off my other members so yer ass could have me all to yerself!
Kiss my ass...

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:01 am

No, I only wish to inflict pain upon those who truely and deeply piss me off.

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:04 am

Yeah, but what if you catch me flirting with Ven or something? You have a history of being a jealous type.
Kiss my ass...

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:22 am

You're not a women. :-P...

I'm not like JJ, I like women.

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:25 am

I'd bring CtriplejazzyJ into my cult just fer fun and grins...
Kiss my ass...

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:44 am

StoneColdDano wrote:Those are all the things the bitch is getting me for....

I'm moving to Artarctica to start my own fuckin cult.
goddamn I woulda never guessed all three

sounds suspicious to me...

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:54 am

Th gay things not funny cause if i was, my is old fasoned i would be booted out and it's old. but i thinks she more that bitch or hoe she's a pootank shes sueing cause your moving and she wants money and since your moving "oh my god i'm loosing money i need more".

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:57 am

cdoublejj wrote:Th gay things not funny cause if i was, my is old fasoned i would be booted out and it's old. but i thinks she more that bitch or hoe she's a pootank shes sueing cause your moving and she wants money and since your moving "oh my god i'm loosing money i need more".
Jesus H. fucking Christ, this has got to be officially the most incomprehensible crap I've ever seen in my entire life. SRR or HM, can even you guys decipher what the FUCK this fool is trying (and tragically failing!) to say here??

Anyways, Stonecold, the Venomous has been sued by previous landlords too. Luckily, the Venomous had the only copy of his lease in his possession, and the landlord's wife used to work for my mother. Since they forged my signature on a fake lease for their evidence, and when I explained to the judge that their claim was only brought up after my mother fired the bitch - several months after I moved out of their house - the case was thrown out. Oh, not to mention all their other evidence was fake too - they even ripped up their own carpet and furniture and shit and took photos and said I did it. Oh, and I had like six signed affidavits from witnesses in my defense. Flat out pathetic. They were suing me for like $7,000 or something, they got not one penny and I flipped them off on the way out. Stupid cunts. Last I heard the bitch was working the perfume counter at a department store, the dude was a pedophile, the son was on drugs, and the 13yo daughter was pregnant. Pure human trash.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:36 pm

cdoublejj wrote:Th gay things not funny cause if i was, my is old fasoned i would be booted out and it's old. but i thinks she more that bitch or hoe she's a pootank shes sueing cause your moving and she wants money and since your moving "oh my god i'm loosing money i need more".
ok here is my attempt to decipher this:
Corrections in all caps, translations italicized

The gay thing IS not funny BEcause if I was, my (mom/dad) is old
FASHIONED. I would be booted out (of the house), and it IS old.
It is not funny to call me gay, If I was gay I would be kicked out of the house because my (mom/dad) is old fashioned
But I THINK she IS more THAN a bitch or hoe, she IS a poontang,
she is worse than a bitch or hoe*
she IS sueing YOU because your and she wants money and since your moving "oh my god I'm LOSING money I need more"
She is sueing because she wants money (is upset about losing a source of income)

*how the fuck can person be a poontang?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
this was my best attempt, unfortunatelly it is probably way off.

@CDOUBLEJJ: THANK YOU CAPTIAN OBVIOUS, YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLECT HAS SHINED THE LIGHT UPON THIS MYSTERY FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE INFERIOR TO YOU

@Venomous: You are right this has to be the most incomprehensible bunch of shit I have ever seen, I predict he will outdo himself soon.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:40 pm

Hero of the Day wrote:@CDOUBLEJJ: THANK YOU CAPTIAN OBVIOUS, YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLECT HAS SHINED THE LIGHT UPON THIS MYSTERY FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE INFERIOR TO YOU
{laughs out loud} Man, I wonder who the fuck is inferior to CJJ... I mean, obviously not any humans or chimps... I wonder how far down the food chain you'd have to go to find something... =P
Hero of the Day wrote:@Venomous: You are right this has to be the most incomprehensible bunch of shit I have ever seen, I predict he will outdo himself soon.
Oh, no doubt... unlike most teenagers whose minds are still learning and growing, we've seen evidence that CJJ is actually getting stupider with time... it can't be long now until he's posting "heyx auien krwilbe dun doeutn diwppla dhe gshsdj sna booo!!!" and believes he's still speaking English.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:17 pm

God damn CJJ, even a person in a vegitative state can create a more comprehensive sentence than you can...

Take some English classes or SOMETHING!

On the other hand, don't, as we couldn't make fun of you as much...