HOLY SHIT

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

HOLY SHIT

Post by Supernovae » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:46 am

What a fucking game this will be!!

GTA 4

Enough said...
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:56 am

Well, I guess it should be okay.

I hated most of the others. Except GTA (original), that was fucking awesome.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:09 am

I like san an for it's abilitys to do stunts combined with my insane handling.cfg mods my cars F*ing move, the monster truck is a real wall climbing car crushing monster.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:54 am

MP81 wrote:I hated most of the others. Except GTA (original), that was fucking awesome.
As with many/most things (not including Windows reinstallations), I'm like-minded with Kyle on this topic. The original GTA, the one most console kiddies today don't even know even exists, was pretty fun to play. They went downhill from there, though I liked how the earlier 3D shooter ones at least kept a mob/mafia theme to them... but San Andreas with its black pop culture, "bust a cap in yo ass niggah" style that the kids love so much these days, put me off pretty promptly.

I often wonder if there are any white American teenagers left in the world, besides Kyle, who still actually realize that they're white, and that it's okay to be white, and that they're not in fact less cool because they're not black and in a street gang and from Compton...

(PS:- Whatthe?! CJJ, using mods to cheat in a game? NO WAY!!)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:56 am

i just saw the trailer i hope game play and the story line are as good as the graphics because they are what make a game a true fun to play game.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:59 am

cdoublejj wrote:i just saw the trailer i hope game play and the story line are as good as the graphics because they are what make a game a true fun to play game.
I'd bet a fairly large sum of money that they won't be. I expect it will be stereotypical of most modern games - all flash and no class, great graphics, and a fucking piss-poor gameplay and storyline...

But, time will tell...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:16 am

Are you joking Ven it will be great game cause it got good graphics>

Thats is pretty much what you hear from every one about today's games
Thank fully we know graphics don't say much it's game play that matters.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:20 am

cdoublejj wrote:Are you joking Ven it will be great game cause it got good graphics>

Thats is pretty much what you hear from every one about today's games
Uh, yes, that's pretty much exactly what I just said.

Glad you agree, though. Even though I'm sure you'll play it for one week and then cheat/hack/mod it. =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:30 am

usually with gta and most games I play it trough then mod it however doom3 i'v gotten a tad board and cheated and was going to mod it but the mods didn't work all installed correctly ? mabey i had to star new game.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:57 am

Considering how the previous games have been, I expect it to have a decent storyline.

And as far as cheating, in the GTA games, I usually have two saves going, one with cheats that I use just to walk around and start blowing the fuck out of everyone so I can personally blow off steam, and the other is a normal straight up game.

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:51 pm

Venomous wrote:
MP81 wrote:I hated most of the others. Except GTA (original), that was fucking awesome.
As with many/most things (not including Windows reinstallations), I'm like-minded with Kyle on this topic. The original GTA, the one most console kiddies today don't even know even exists, was pretty fun to play. They went downhill from there, though I liked how the earlier 3D shooter ones at least kept a mob/mafia theme to them... but San Andreas with its black pop culture, "bust a cap in yo ass niggah" style that the kids love so much these days, put me off pretty promptly.....
I really liked GTA also... I have GTA 1, 2 and London on playstation 1 and PC...

I saw something about a guy who made a NES version of gta 3
once, but with gta 1 style graphics (no 3d though, gta 1 features a simple 3d engine afaik to handle the buildings but the rest is 2d, this is also why
gta 1 supports 3dfx on pc)

It isnt to be found anywhere though... sadly... rockstar warned his ass or something!

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/games/archi ... n_nes.html

Grand Theftendo!
0 what 1 and what 0

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon May 07, 2007 10:12 am

btw... the expression.. holy shit...

if the pope used holy water to flush the toilet when he made "bigtime"... would it then be considered HOLY shit?
0 what 1 and what 0

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue May 08, 2007 4:31 am

Hellmark wrote:Considering how the previous games have been, I expect it to have a decent storyline.

And as far as cheating, in the GTA games, I usually have two saves going, one with cheats that I use just to walk around and start blowing the fuck out of everyone so I can personally blow off steam, and the other is a normal straight up game.

dude you have to mod your weapons.dat if you have the pc version i know there is a cheat but, i modded the sawn-off shot guns so that each clip consists of over 300 shells god i love mowing down loads of people on a side walk.

EDIT

Upload Picture with PicTiger

oh well i guess it's 400 shells, the hover craft is not flying with the flying cars cheat i modded it to fly but by fluke, the monster truck is the gmc and
the big monster truck is well duhh the rd train. oh yeah if i buy a certain weapon several time it the amount ammo disappears from under the weapon hud.

i did see one modd once that turned san-an into gta 1 money for blowing up cars, several thousand dollars to save, different player character etc.

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Tue May 15, 2007 5:14 pm

CJJ :

I can relate to modding games, personally I have a regular and a modded version of gta:sa. I use the regular for online play mainly, since it seems the multiplayer addons doesnt support to much modding, and the modded for straight up games and bezerker games.

Btw. I like your signature .. "My Mommy said god made me special." <-- good one ;) lol
0 what 1 and what 0

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:05 am

Jesus christ you must be smart i took one look at that multi player program and didn't under stand a thing.