HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:03 am

Hero of the Day wrote:fyi on the subject of not getting laid: a buddy of mine told me about these a while back. nice but I can't afford one
Holy shit man, those things are awesome! I read an article in either Penthouse or Hustler, I think it was (yes, those things DO have articles!), back in the mid-90's, about these, but it looks like technology has helped them come a damn long way since then!! Man, I would buy one TODAY if I had the money! I gotta say, some of the faces look a little creepy - me, if I was gonna fuck one, I'd probably do it with the lights out, or my eyes closed, 'cause otherwise they'd freak me out a little - but otherwise these things kick ass. Shit man, if they could find a way to make them cook my dinner and give me a back massage, what the fuck would I ever need a real woman for again?? =P

Edit: Jeeeeeeesus.... I just used their Flash Configurator to custom build one for me to see the price.... USD$6,499.00, exc. S&H. That's like, more than I made this financial year!!! You know how many hookers you could get for that price? And you don't have to hose a hooker down yourself afterwards! =(
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:56 pm

Venomous wrote:I just used their Flash Configurator to custom build one for me to see the price.... USD$6,499.00, exc. S&H. That's like, more than I made this financial year!!! You know how many hookers you could get for that price? And you don't have to hose a hooker down yourself afterwards! =(
depends on the class of hooker. The way I see it hookers are alot like cars (well except for the fact that almost no one thinks older is better)
As for washing it out....at least you know where it has been, and you dont need a jimmy jacket (though that would solve the washing it out problem).

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:51 am

Hero of the Day wrote:depends on the class of hooker. The way I see it hookers are alot like cars (well except for the fact that almost no one thinks older is better)
Hahahah dude, that's a CLASSIC line... you've gotta make that your forum sig - "Hookers are a lot like cars... except that almost nobody thinks that older is better!". =D
Hero of the Day wrote:As for washing it out....at least you know where it has been, and you dont need a jimmy jacket (though that would solve the washing it out problem).
Hey, good point, never thought of that. Using rubbers would prevent having to hose it out regularly, and/or stinkage. You're onto something here dude!
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy