HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Post by Hero of the Day » Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:12 pm

everyone have a safe and happy holiday season

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:26 pm

You (and everyone else) too!

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:01 pm

Happy Holidays Everyone!
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:52 am

Stay safe y'all and lock yer door at night...Jailbait's lurkin' around...

Naw, best wishes to y'all and those close to you.
Kiss my ass...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:42 pm

Jesus Christ. I've stumbled into an old ladies tea party.

Good afternoon, ladies. Those are some very pretty frocks you have on. Might I share some of your Earl Grey? Oh my, did you hear about Dotty Henderson? She has a new haircut!!

GROW SOME BALLS, you panty-wearing wastes of testosterone!! Hey, you know who didn't post a seasons greetings on Social Deviancy? Everybody in the world who is getting laid this year.

If you fudgepackers start posting animated eCards, or pictures of kittens curled up asleep with puppies, I swear to fucking God I'll ban the whole damn lot of you and start this userbase from scratch. Don't think I'm kidding!!
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:58 pm

Venomous wrote:If you fudgepackers start posting...pictures of kittens curled up asleep with puppies
What about pictures of half-eaten kittens nestled half-dead to a Pit-bull that ripped them apart? ;)

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:41 pm

Venomous wrote: ...Everybody in the world who is getting laid this year.
that leaves you out.

as for the rest of the bullshit you were spouting off about: GO SUCK A DICK YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:38 am

Hero of the Day wrote:that leaves you out.
You don't see me arguing that. As least I'm not going to be wearing a skirt.
Hero of the Day wrote:as for the rest of the bullshit you were spouting off about: GO SUCK A DICK YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS
Ahh, have a cry, Nancy...

I have to leave, before the gayness in here starts infecting me... I can already feel the urge to buy new drapes... argh!
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:49 pm

/me brings Karl a half-eaten Kitten.

Here you go Karl.

STAY.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:06 pm

MP81 wrote:/me brings Karl a half-eaten Kitten.
Here you go Karl.
Awww dude, now THAT's a seasons spirit! Sharing! So kind of you to save me some!

{eats the other half}
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:07 pm

its amazing how much ass some people will kiss.
Venomous wrote:
I have to leave, before the gayness in here starts infecting me... I can already feel the urge to buy new drapes... argh!

dont know why you are so worried, you've been acting like a faggot for a while now
also since you aint getting laid
http://fleshlight.com/main/
http://www.sextoysex.com/sex/start/bs/b ... sextoyspro

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:10 am

Hero of the Day wrote:dont know why you are so worried, you've been acting like a faggot for a while now
Dude, what the fuck is your problem lately? You've been seriously pissy, like, worse than Hellmark. Your gerbil die or something?
Hero of the Day wrote:also since you aint getting laid
http://fleshlight.com/main/
http://www.sextoysex.com/sex/start/bs/b ... sextoyspro
Cool, thanks for the links man, good of you to hook a brother up from one dude not getting any to another. I'm going to buy this one, but not online - I've got a sex toys megastore not far from my place, easier to just buy it over the counter, y'know?
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:45 am

lets see my problems: I am working more hours this week, surrounded by lazy, and/or incompetent fuckers.

The faggot at work is trying to start something and I am about to beat him down.

Even worse is that today he was hungover or something so he didnt do half of the work he was supposed to (maintenance, including putting the stock that comes on truck away)he's even got a idiot to do all the dumb shit (taking out trash, sweeping the parking lot, etc) for him.
So faggot boy decides to leave early without pulling the buns out of where we stash em when we unload the truck,
I had to pull them out and rotate them (they come in stacks of so many trays high, not seperated by type, they have to be seperated by type, each type put on a roller, and the ones that expire [use by like bread] first have to be put on top of the new ones, because the retards cant read).

fyi on the subject of not getting laid: a buddy of mine told me about these a while back. nice but I can't afford one
Last edited by Hero of the Day on Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:50 am

Hero of the Day wrote:lets see my problems: I am working more hours this week, surrounded by lazy, and/or incompetent fuckers.
Oh, good. You actually seriously had me worried for a second there that you were genuinely pissed at me, not just pissed at some other fucker and taking it out on me. But that's all good then. =D I'm used to people venting on me, apparently I make an excellent whipping post because I don't give a shit most of the time. =)
Hero of the Day wrote:The faggot at work is trying to start something and I am about to beat him down.
You should get a buddy to videotape you kicking his candy ass. That's the kind of shit we need on this site!! =P
Hero of the Day wrote:Even worse is that today he was hungover or something so he didnt do half of the work he was supposed to (maintenance, including putting the stock that comes on truck away)he's even got a idiot to do all the dumb shit (taking out trash, sweeping the parking lot, etc) for him.
So faggot boy decides to leave early without pulling the buns out of where we stash em when we unload the truck,
I had to pull them out and rotate them (they come in stacks of so many trays high, not seperated by type, they have to be seperated by type, each type put on a roller, and the ones that expire [use by like bread] first have to be put on top of the new ones, because the retards cant read).
I had already busted my ass all day, well one the people backing me up did dick shit; so i really didnt feel like finishing fag boys work also.
Man, that is some fucked up shit. You're right man, you shouldn't have to put up with that kind of crap. I hear stories like this from people working in the rat race - mainly Ambrosia - all the time. There are so many cunts out there who are just coasting by taking a paycheck and letting other people just pick up their slack. Well it's not fucking good enough, I say. You need to kick that guy's ass, or at the very least, get the cocksucker fired so they hire somebody who at least works their damn fucking job! Or at least vent a little rage at him by poisoning his lunch, or keying his car, or doing a prank at work to look like he fucked something up bigtime. And if possible, get it on video. =D
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:01 am

getting him fired wont be easy, he has his lips glued to the owners ass.

just gotta wait for him to start it, so I can claim self defense, and not get an assault charge.
Also I am pissed at the owner. We need shit fixed and I gotta fight even get $50 worth of shit for a machine I am responsible for, we have a 10+ year old register system (remind me some time to tell about the 'rebuild') instead of replacing that or fixing other shit that needs to be fixed, we bought a $7000 french fry dispenser {the claim is it improves yield/reduces waste, however gonna take a while to hit break even point [savings=cost]}

fyi on the subject of not getting laid: a buddy of mine told me about these a while back. nice but I can't afford one