Casey Lord Greenleaf McKee

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Venomous
Site Admin

Casey Lord Greenleaf McKee

Post by Venomous » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:58 pm

I think you should take a moment out of your day and go read the Facebook page of Casey McKee.

Casey McKee is a nice American boy. Over the past few years, we see him graduate from high school, head off to college, and marry his high school sweetheart. He voted for Mitt Romney, is a die hard Red Sox fan, a straight A student, and a Very Good Christian.

Frankly, if he were any more perfect I'd think it was a fake Facebook profile. Seriously. Casey has Dependable American Parents, Good Christian Friends, a Dutiful American Wife, and I'll be damned if Casey doesn't soon announce the arrival of a Fine Christian Son. (Uh, no Natalie, this isn't some elaborate hoax. Social Deviancy is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Casey McKee. You're (probably) not pregnant yet.)

But seriously. Casey and Natalie are so fucking cute! They say their prayers, Support Our Troops, study hard, Say No To Drugs, vote Republican and smile a lot.

And of course then there's this picture he wants you to Like of a transgendered person decapitating a black cop with a lightning bolt while riding a black Nightmare horse. Because, well.. y'know? :oops:

Enough said. Oh, I should note, I didn't know what I was in for when I stumbled across Casey's profile, so I've read the last few years of his life in reverse order because that's how Facebook timelines work. I've seen him get unmarried, unengaged, ungraduated, and so on as he races towards his eventual birth. For a different experience though I'd recommend scrolling alllllll the way down until you see him join Facebook, and read it chronologically. Yeah. Maybe I'll do that next.

After another bowl.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Re: Casey Lord Greenleaf McKee

Post by MP81 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:12 am

Maybe if you read it forwards again he won't be asshat specializing in bigotry?
"I love this city! DEE-FUCKING-TROIT!!!" - Steven Tyler of Aerosmith at the Palace of Auburn Hills. December 15th, 2005