Starting a New Page. The 100th Anniversary

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Kick me, I'm a n00b!

Starting a New Page. The 100th Anniversary

Post by SuperEgo » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Heyy Niggas

It's been a while since there's been activity in this forum.
Actually, it has literally been ONE HUNDRED DAYS since any activity happened on SD.

I loved SD from the moment I first joined. The open-mindedness of the culture here and the lack of judgementalness can make anyone feel very welcome and at home. So I would expect there to be all sorts of discussions and socializing taking place. I expect SD to be a happy and thriving place.

But a quick look in here now reveals that this isn't the case anymore.
So I wonder why.

The elephant in the room is the animosity that was created between Jackie, Venomous and Spirochete.
And since I know that this schism can be fixed, I just HAD to write this post. (Even though I am swamped with studying BioChem and am pulling my hairs out in agony at the sheer volume of material I have to memorize. But I truly care about this place, and have been wanting to return since a very long time)

Venomous, let us mark the 100th day anniversary as the day that SD began the rekindling process ;D

Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:21 pm

SuperEgo, you are truly a pleasure to have here and an administrator's delight. May you never leave. =)

I for one would be happy to put aside any old threads and start afresh, so to speak. It's almost 2016, let's not usher in the new year with bad blood. I hope we can try to put any conflicts behind us and move on to bigger and better socially deviant conversations in the new year!

Cheers! =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy