Foreskin

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
spirochete
mY 1337 p0stZ0rz 0wNz j00!!!1

Foreskin

Post by spirochete » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:31 am

For the biologically male members of this group, I would like to pose a question:

Are you circumcised?

Followup questions:

Can you imagine the alternative?
Pros?
Cons?

I have a foreskin, and I am glad I do. It makes masturbation very easy. It requires no lotion, and no real planning. I can get myself off fully clothed with one finger, if the urge arises. I do have to clean my penis more than if I didn't, but that's a minor downside. Also, I get increased sensitivity for sex, which makes timing with my partner a lot easier IMO.

However, I can partly experience what it would be like to not have one, as I am able to move the foreskin down when needed. I know this wouldn't quite capture the experience, as from what I understand, the head being constantly exposed is the major issue of being circumcised.

Yep.
Eastern block robot cowboy

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:54 am

I represent this flip side of this coin, as I was given the snip shortly after my birth, and have never and will never know what it's like to have a foreskin attached to my wang. I have, however, heard both good and bad things about being uncut down there. spirochete raves about it being great, and I admit I'm really jealous of his being able to get off using only one finger while fully clothed. My somewhat desensitized knob needs to be thoroughly jacked to achieve any kind of orgasm. So no masturbating at work or on the train for me. On the other hand, another friend of mine is also uncut and hates it. He complains of chafing, the hassle of rolling back the skin every time he needs to piss or risk splashing everywhere, discomfort and even sometimes pain during masturbation or sex if it pulls the wrong way, and so on.

In the end, much like my post about comparing lucid dreaming to religious faith in this thread, I guess I can never know what I'm missing from my long lost foreskin, much as spirochete will never experience growing up without one. Still, it's interesting to share experiences and opinions so we can all at least somewhat get a gist of how the other half lives.

What about the other males on the forum? Cut or uncut, and how do you like it?
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy