Interesting and strange dreams

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Interesting and strange dreams

Post by Jackie » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Every once in a while I have a weird dream at night. Most of the time I can't remember half of it when I wake up, but when I do it's usually really bizarre. So I thought, let's write some of those dreams down. It's bound to cause some laughs and a few surprised faces.

Okay, here's the first. I once had a dream that I was on a excursion with a bunch of people in a jungle. I found out there were small critters that crawled around at night and you'd have to protect yourself from them or else you'd get a strange disease. We didn't have tents. We didn't have a place to stay. We were in the middle of nowhere out in the wilderness so I had to make a hut of my own. Other people just slept on the ground and got infected. And they started to change. Their bodies mutated, they became malformed, they started growing extra arms, or their skins looked really unnatural. When we went to sleep again, the only person I thought was not infected yet came into my hut and zipped her skin off like it was just a suit. Underneath, some alien-looking thing appeared, smiling at me. It left the hut.

In another dream, I was in a large wooden lodge in a field somewhere out in the nature. It was night, and pitch dark outside. I had a dead reindeer carcass lying inside that I had to take across the field. The deer was very heavy, and when I tried to lift it by its head, it severed from the neck. I carried it down the stairs outside, but massive quantities of blood flowed out, and I lost my balance and sort of stumbled down the stairs till I came down on the ground, just pushed myself off a wall to regain my balance, to end in a crouched position. As it was really dark, I couldn't see anything. But a brief moment after I landed on the ground, I saw a flashlight shining into my direction. The next moment, I saw a gigantically huge vicious dog right in front of me. It ate me up with one bite and I woke up.

When I was young, I once dreamt that my brother or friend had contracted a weird condition that made his skull grow outside of his face. It sort of created a second layer. It was flexible and he banged his head into the couch, apparently for fun. He also hit himself on the head, which he seemed to find enjoyable with that weird condition of his. Creeped me out massively. Even when I was awake it made me shudder several days after.

Recently I had another weird dream. I regularly had to visit a kindergarten school, for some unknown reason. There was a annoying kid there who kept kicking me in the knees. Annoying as fuck, I told the kid to quit. I warned the school staff about it, but they didn't belief me. The kid kept kicking me in the knees. So I did the most logical thing; I kicked him back in the kneecaps. Kid had to be hospitalized. Now the school's staff and several parents were outraged. Hey, you should have listened to me. The kid was asking for it.

Seems like something that could easily happen for real.

They say we all dream, every night. But most of the time we just don't remember. I wonder if that is true? Well, here's another one that I do remember vividly. Okay, so I was staying at a nice house with a few acquaintances, when suddenly the place was bought by the English, and signs were plastered over the windows saying 'get lost'. We could still visit the underground section of the house by entering through a plastic lid on a hole in the garden where those Brits were playing golf at the moment. Why Brits? I have no idea.

The same night I had another dream. A friend of mine fell down a strange waterfall of some sort. He kept going deeper and deeper until he reached a point so alien and far away, all hope seemed lost. I knew he was still alive though. He ate some sort of seaweed. It seemed to allow him to breathe under water. He also transformed into some sort of fish-human. Maybe a side-effect of the weed? I had to get him back to the surface. But I don't recall if I succeeded...

Last night I dreamt I was participating in an experiment in which I had to feed dinosaurs. Velociraptors, to be specific. They were really nice and gentle, they just ate from my hands. I believe I could even pet them.

They say dreams reflect your personality and your deepest fears and desires... I don't know if that's true, all I know is dreams tend to be rather bizarre. If anyone had any odd dream to submit, go right ahead. I think this is rather fascinating stuff.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:59 pm

So, are they pharmaceuticals or recreationals? You can be honest here. I was just to know where I could get some. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:14 pm

You just have a one-track mind, don't you? I challenge anyone reading this to put a notebook next to their bed for a couple of weeks or months, and to write down the dreams they still remember when waking up. Then come back here and report your findings. Let's see what kind of results we get.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:56 am

I fell asleep on my couch for approximately three hours. I have literally just woken up, taken a couple of pain pills for the blinding headache I have with a glass of water, smoked a cigarette, and opened this window in my browser to type what I can remember. Here goes:-

A woman wakes up in a city alleyway. She is dressed nicely, wearing heeled shoes and pantyhose. She looks perplexed and unsure of how she got to be there. She fumbles around in her jacket pockets and pulls out a cellular phone. She dials a number and another woman answers. Woman 1 greets Woman 2 familiarly and explains her situation, being lost, confused, in alley etc. Woman 2 expresses mild concern and tells her to walk up the street to a hotel and come to room "X" where she will be waiting for her to help and explain everything. Dazed and confused, W1 leaves alley and walks up street where she finds a hotel. She enters.

W1 is wandering aimlessly around the hotel. Accidentally walks into in-progress show room where American comedian Eddie Murphy is on stage doing stand-up comedy for a large crowd. Murphy makes a couple of jokes while W1 stands perplexed at the edge of the crowd. W1 leaves show room. Gets into elevator and finds correct hotel room.

W1 enters hotel room to find her gay lover, W2 (from the phone call) on the bed, naked. W1 says that she just saw Eddie Murphy downstairs doing comedy. Lover asks if she's sure it was Murphy. W1 says yes. Dialog ensues: Was he black? Yes. Was he bald? Yes. Did he have a mustache or beard? No. Was he funny. Yes, very. Wow, it really was Eddie Murphy.

W1 starts to grill Lover with questions, what is she doing here, what city are they in, can't remember anything prior to waking up in the street, what's going on etc.

Other Woman walks out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. Climbs into bed with Lover, throws towel aside. W1 goes ballistic. Who the hell is this, why is she naked and in the bed, are they fucking, did she cheat on her etc. Lover says everything can be explained shortly.

There is a knock on the door, a furious W1 opens the door and Eddie Murphy steps in. Sees scene, looks at naked lesbians in bed, leers and cracks a few jokes, pours himself a whisky and sits down on the couch.

Woman 2 (hereto unseen character) enters hotel room. Greets Murphy, says she's a big fan. Murphy shakes W2's hand and sits down to finish his whisky. W1 asks who W2 is, W2 avoids question, makes small talk with Murphy. Murphy excuses himself and gets up to leave. W2 asks him, "Everybody knows who Eddie Murphy is, but does anybody ever call you Ed? Or Edward? Or is it always Eddie?". Murphy replies "Pretty much everybody calls me Eddie. Except my mother.". Murphy waves to everybody, takes another leer at the lesbians on the bed, and exits the hotel room.

W2 makes bold statement. Everybody stops what they're doing. Lesbians leave room, W1 just gapes. W2 explains to W1. It was all a hoax. W1's mind is full of false memories. Lesbian girlfriend = fake. Wealth and status = fake. Literally everything she knows about her life = fake, right up to her name.

W2 says to W1 in hotel room that she is leaving now and that W1 really needs to come with her or it would be terrible. W1 reluctant and refuses, says she'll be fine and work something out - still sobbing. W2 explains, "You don't understand. You have nothing real. The hotel staff will turn you out of the room first thing tomorrow. You have no family. You have no friends. You have no money. You have no job."

W1: "I.. I don't care! I'll work something out, somehow!"

W2: "You're not thinking straight. You have no food. You have no shelter. You have no warmth. Where are you going to live? What are you going to do for food?"

W1 blubbers and still hesitates. W2 looks at watch and says she has to decide now, that the car is pulling up outside the hotel momentarily and that she is getting in it with out without W1. "Last chance"? W2 walks out, gets in elevator to ground floor. Waits in lobby momentarily, then walks outside. Black town car pulls up out front.

W2: "We'll just be a minute here, thanks."

W2 rolls eyes and sighs, starts back towards hotel entry when W1 comes out the door hurriedly and runs towards W2 and the car. They get in the back, W2 greets the driver familiarly and the car begins to drive away from the hotel.

Two women in back of black town car, driven by Arabic man with a turban on. Woman #1 still distraught, woman #2 talking calmly to driver and woman #1. W2 says she needs to pee, please pull over for a moment. W1 asks incredulously how and where she plans to do that. W2 says she's going to just squat in a quiet doorway alcove off the street, says it's urgent and got to be done. Town car pulls to the side of the road, W2 gets out.

Woman #2 squatting to pee in British looking doorway alcove on side of street. Man comes out of door, disgusted, tells her to rack off. Director calls <b>CUT</b>, W2 gives man a six pack of beer to share among the extras, and that's a wrap.

That's the best I can recall. I wrote it backwards by paragraphs starting at the freshest memories and worked my way back to the start, so apologies if nothing makes sense in the "beginning" or the continuity is bad. It should be noted that the main character, Woman 1, is the Ego: from the dreamer's POV, I was her and she was me. Even though I am a man. This is not unusual for me to identify with a woman character in my dreams, but I am always the main character.

Now I need to go have another smoke and relax. It has taken me over half an hour to make this post. Please share your thoughts with me below.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Amazing. You see you don't need drugs to get a crazy dream? This could be a script for a movie. What amazes me more than anything is how many details you remember. I never manage to recall that much myself. All my dreams seem rather fragmented, or at least my memories of them are. Then again, I didn't write them down right away. What you're able to remember also has something to do with what sleeping phase you awaken, if my understanding of sleep mechanics is correct. I wish I could share another dream myself, but while I did dream again last night, sadly I don't remember it. But hey, you seem to really have a skill for this kind of thing. Keep 'em coming, man. More please!

PS. Do you like Eddie Murphy? Or it is just strange coincidence he's in your dream?

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:16 pm

I've tried dream journals and stuff, but I very very rarely remember anything when I wake up. I mean, the very moment I wake up, it is like my mind is a blank slate. The only time I remember my dreams is if I get interrupted mid dream, but even that is rare.

SuperEgo
Kick me, I'm a n00b!

SuperEgo's Dream

Post by SuperEgo » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Great thread, I must say. Your dreams are captivating to read about.
Jackie wrote:
I saw a flashlight shining into my direction. The next moment, I saw a gigantically huge vicious dog right in front of me. It ate me up with one bite and I woke up
This part is incredible. I could actually imagine how you woke up, gasping for a deep breath, and looking around in a confused state. For some reason, I really like such memento mori dreams, where one's death is envisioned.

Venomous, your dream is complex. That surprise twist at the end really made me wonder about the message your mind is trying to elucidate, if there is one.
Hellmark wrote:
I very very rarely remember anything when I wake up. I mean, the very moment I wake up, it is like my mind is a blank slate
Yes, that is far too normal. Do you at least remember what the recurring themes are, if there are any?

I remember a dream I had a few nights back. I usually experience things in terms of frames and emotions, rather than words and details. So my details will be extremely minimal compared to Jackie's and Venomous' posts.
All I remember from the dream is that I spoke to my most recent ex-girlfriend for the very first time after the breakup. The whole time, I was apprehensive, ashamed, weak, scared, hoping that she wouldn't address the criminal thing I did (in real life) a few months after we split up.
It was a very poignant dream..

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:28 am

I should probably note that this level of conscious detail is not uncommon for my dreams. I tend to lucid dream more often than not, and even when I don't have conscious control over myself in my dreams, I am almost always aware I am dreaming, and remember the bulk of the dream upon waking. Whether or not the dream makes enough sense to write down coherently is another matter.

I once had a dream which I was for some reason compelled to call Le Gouvernement ce nous Confiance, which roughly translated from French (which I do not speak) means "The Government That We Trust". I wrote it down in intense detail, much more comprehensibly than the mess I posted above. It came out like a detailed short story, while still remaining very accurate to the dream itself. It was about a man who awoke one day in a vacation resort to find that most of the population had been wiped out by disease. He discovered a girl named Rachael who also seemed to have survived, and together they broke out of the resort and fled to safety. Most unfortunately, this story was on an old hard drive of mine that crashed, and may not be recoverable. If I ever get it back, I shall post it someday.

I have so much to say on the topic of dreams, but there are many other threads to visit tonight and much vodka still to be drunk, so I shall move on for now...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Yes, it is actually quite normal that you usually cannot remember what your dreamed about. As Hellmark said, you have the best chance of remembering anything when you awaken during the dream. Note this applies to normal people, Venomous is a special case.
Venomous wrote:I tend to lucid dream more often than not, and even when I don't have conscious control over myself in my dreams, I am almost always aware I am dreaming, and remember the bulk of the dream upon waking.
I am sometimes aware I'm dreaming too, it's kind of nice because it feels like I have some control over what happens. That's probably an illusion though.
SuperEgo wrote:
Jackie wrote:
I saw a flashlight shining into my direction. The next moment, I saw a gigantically huge vicious dog right in front of me. It ate me up with one bite and I woke up
This part is incredible. I could actually imagine how you woke up, gasping for a deep breath, and looking around in a confused state. For some reason, I really like such memento mori dreams, where one's death is envisioned.
I like those dreams too, I had loads of them when I was very little. I always had nightmares of creepy monsters chasing me and eating me up. And dreams in which I fell down a really high building, only to wake up once I hit the ground. I sometimes wish those dreams would come back.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:28 am

I had strange night terrors as a child, which usually occurred as I was just drifting off to sleep. I couldn't begin to describe them now, both because they were almost indescribable then and because I barely remember them now. But as an adult, I have almost never had a nightmare. I can count two, maybe three times where I've had a dream in which I was scared and had no control. But as a rule, dreaming for me is an amazing, fascinating, enjoyable experience which I relish each day and remember vividly afterwards.

spirochete has some very interesting ideas about lucid dreaming which I'd love for him to post here. I find discussing lucid dreaming with him to be much like a fervently religious person discussing their faith with an atheist - we can respect each other's perspective but can never quite understand it, because I've always been this way and he's always been that, and how do you describe something like faith to somebody who doesn't have it?

My belief is that I have control - sometimes total, but often limited to just what I personally can do myself - in my dreams. In my dreams I often have certain "powers", if you like, that help me through the experiences I dream about. Other times I have dreams that read like movie scripts, or that seem like I'm viewing somebody else's experiences from the outside. I take the perspective of an Ego, or "main character" (such as my being Woman 2 in the dream above), but I don't view through their eyes so much as watching them like a movie, yet often having basic control over their decisions and actions.

A funny side note: I've found that having a full bladder while I sleep tends to invade my dreams in the form of dreaming that I'm taking a piss. Sometimes it feels so real I worry that I'm actually pissing the bed in real life while I dream it, but that's never happened. But over time, I've learned that if I feel I desperately need to piss in a dream, it means I'm bursting to urinate in real life, and have taught myself to wake up from the dream, get out out bed and pee, then go back to sleep. If I'm lucky, sometimes I can even resume the same dream where I left off, though that's rare. But I don't mind - every dream I have is as amazing and fascinating as the last, the only downside is that I usually can only remember the best one or two of my dreams each following morning, any more than that tend to get lost in the chaos.

More on this topic later, as it's one of my favorite things to talk about. I'd like to hear spirochete weigh in on his thoughts on lucid dreaming first.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:33 am

Jackie wrote:PS. Do you like Eddie Murphy? Or it is just strange coincidence he's in your dream?
Almost forgot to answer this: I don't mind Eddie Murphy but I have no particular affinity with him. I enjoy his comedy on a basic level but he's no more or less to me personally than any other actor or comedian. This is common for my dreams though. People I know or just have knowledge of often make cameos in my dreams. The other day for example I dreamed that one of my Facebook friends had a homosexual crush on me and was trying to flirt with me and be intimate while I avidly tried to tell him I was not interested in men. This person however is only a friend of a friend through Facebook and somebody I have never met and barely spoken to. But in the dream, I knew him and knew it WAS him, more to the point. Strange, no?
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:56 pm

This morning I woke up early, went to sleep again and had another nice dream.

I was in high school, and there was a dinner and it was awkward because I didn't know most students. When I found two guys I did knew, I asked if I could join them by the table and they said "Yeah, sure". They had all sorts of strange food I didn't recognize on the table. One of the trays had a dish that seemed familiar to me, but just to be sure I asked what it was. One of the foreign girls at our table said “They serve it where I'm from. It's cauliflower with blood-clots. Kind of unhealthy.” Well, I won't eat it then, I thought.

After dinner we had to work on some sort of assignment. I was collecting and organizing books, and working on something in a library for a group project. The other guys I was working with made remarks of the things I was doing wrong in their eyes, but I had no idea what they were talking about. It just got worse, they started scolding me that I was picking the wrong books, and collecting the wrong information, or god knows what I did wrong. Apparently I was doing just about everything wrong. I felt bad, and the atmosphere was terrible. The vibe between me and the other guys was horrible. I could feel we weren't all that far away from starting a fight. I got pretty sick of it, and I was about to ask what one earth I am supposed to be doing in their minds, but then I thought: forget it. I said: "You can keep your books", and I tosses one of the books towards them. Suddenly, all hell broke loose. They threw their books at me, and I was dodging and deflecting the literature. Then, a teacher, who was standing around the corner and I could not see, asked very strictly: "What did you say?" I replied "They can keep their books." The flurry of books continued. The teacher repeated his question, more irritated and angered this time: "WHAT did you say?" "I said they can keep their books!" Now the teacher got really angry and almost shouted "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" "I SAID, THEY CAN KEEP THEIR BOOKS!"

This triggered a special event. Suddenly everything was alright. The negative atmosphere cleared up. The other students disappeared, the library disappeared, and the teacher was gone. I was sitting with a good friend of mine on a coach. I just noticed that the school was actually a medieval castle, and were we sitting on top of it. I was talking with my friend about the good times we had at school and the great memories. Then I realized something big was about to happen. My friend said "Everything is going to be alright now." A couple of midgets appeared and walked towards us. In front of them there were two mini-midgets. On closer inspection the mini-midget on the right was actually more like an alien. I said "Look, midgets and aliens are paying us a visit." And my friend replied, "They are no aliens, but pokemon." I looked at the left mini-midget, and I saw it was pickachu. "Boy, pickachu sure has gotten fat" I thought to myself.

Then I woke up.

Freaking weird. I've had a dream about high school before, about two weeks ago. In that dream, the school was actually an ancient temple with hidden passages and rooms, and secret passages within the secret passages. There were walls which could be broken down, very narrow halls you literally had to squeeze yourself through, and all sorts of weird stuff. I was exploring everything and if I didn't 't get back in time to the normal part of the school I would be in so much trouble. I don't remember it all that vividly so I didn't bother to mention it before.

spirochete
mY 1337 p0stZ0rz 0wNz j00!!!1

Post by spirochete » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:54 am

I personally don't think dreams reflect your desires, but they do relate directly to the dreamer's experiences and memories, conscious or unconscious. When i think about them, it is very easy to see how it is pieced together from things I know or have experienced.

I dream a lot about futuristic institutions, camping grounds and housing estates. I really wish I had a better recollection of my dreams.

I used to write down as much of them as I could, and found some the other day. Here is one:

After staying at a not-so-good (and remarkably competitive) friend's (I will call him Bob) house without him being there, I left a rather prized posession there by accident, which was a very bad idea. In this dream, he lived with his mum despite having left there in real life many years ago.

I had rather spitefully damaged one of Bob's possessions during my stay for some reason. It was new years eve, and I was out celebrating before midnight when I realised I had left the item at his house. I knew that if I was unable to retrieve the item before Bob got home, he would do something very bad to it in retribution.

At this point, I was seeing some kind of unknown live act in which a girl I had a crush on in a previous dream was singing. She was concealed inside an odd shaped letterbox hanging from the ceiling, and any contact with the box would be picked up by her microphone. When I saw her, I drummed on the box with my fingers to say hi. She was very happy to see me, and this gave me a fuzzy feeling inside.

I left this place to meet up with some old work colleagues for a type of new years ritual which involved sliding down a large inflatable slide separated by netting with messy stuff on our heads, remeniscent of "It's a knockout", a TV show I remember from childhood. Using a small electronic chatting device, I stored the number of a particular work colleague and arranged to contact her while she was overseas in coming months.

Because it wasn't close to midnight yet, I knew I had some time before Bob got home and found my item. I went to a religious stage play in a secondhand store where Bob's mother was acting. I approached her when it finished (still in costume and stage makeup), and told her I had to get the item before Bob got home. She told me I would have to go and explain the situation to the babysitter (Yes, Bob needs one despite being 30). I was too late, and Bob had come home, found the item and done the computer equivalent of encasing my item (currently a statue of a reptilian winged man sitting in a chair) in stone inside an arcade machine at another location.

We went to the place which was an arcade with a large open area for a game which was played by controlling vacuum cleaner robots (control method unknown) that fight each other. I pleaded that he give me the item, but he told me the only way to get it back was to challenge him to this game and win.

We started playing, and it was obvious Bob was way more experienced, because he had seven robots to battle against my one. He started to fight dirty by using large coins, a frisbee and a flying scooter to strike my robot, so I got angry and found a way to beat him. I put my robot inside my jacket and used a game issued rubber mallet to hit his robot a lot, which was now sitting on the machine containing my item. I kept hitting and hitting, until eventually I won and it asked me if I wanted to be a programmer for the game. I hit yes, and it was in the process of releasing my item. Bob, in an overly competitive malicious rage from losing, unplugged the machine, deleting my item forever. I did a rather theatrical "No-o!" and woke up feeling rather bad, glad it was a dream.
Eastern block robot cowboy

spirochete

Post by spirochete » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:55 am

Another one:

I was at a version of the Melbourne show, but it was a very different show to the real one. There were many, many stalls selling unrecognisable near-living objects and practical joke props. Most real life elements of the melbourne show were represented, but quite different in actuality.

There were a number of exhibits which were extra special forms of high-tech interactive illusion. When the illusion was active, you could see a completely different colourful environment, very similar to alice in wonderland. I realised that there was a glitch in it, because the illusion only really affects your eyes. If you took a photo, it would show things how they actually were. All animals and objects were specially trained living creatures, covered in special dark grey material for their contribution to the effect, in the same way a green screen works. Every object and plane was moving and fluid-like thanks to force feedback technology, reacting based on data from sensors covering every surface. All the people in the world were dressed in a creepy yellow outfit that somehow aided the illusion. At one point, I took a photo of myself. This caused a digital glitch on the screen of my camera which caused money to be generated inside a large plastic cylinder I was carrying. I kept doing it over and over because I was fascinated. I planned to donate the money it generated to the park on the way out, but then I had a realisation that there was some kind of sinister element to the setup, and I knew I had to get out of there.

Because of the nature of the environment, there was no way to hurt yourself, and you practically had super powers as a result of all the automated reactions to sensor data. When I figured this out, the people who set up the illusion started chasing me, as well as causing all parts of the exhibit to try to catch me. Knowing what this world allowed me to do, I was able to escape through the exhibit, out the main gate and onto the street, despite every element of the world grabbing at my heels, including the shadows cast by the gate beyond the borders of the park. I had to go back for something, and then I was able to see the real environment without the optical illusion. I escaped again, but this time it was slighltly easier to thanks to my new sight. I bounced across the surface of a pond because I could see there were many spring structures all across it to stop people from hurting themselves, and ran to the gate.

I made it out, and decided I wouldn't go back next year.

spirochete

Post by spirochete » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:57 am

And another:

I was in an unusual country town which had a regular street at ground level, and then a carved out area underneath the street filled with small, dingy market shops which you could access by walking down some stairs in the gutter. I went into one shop which sold prints of unusual photos. It was filled with trinkets and curios which all had the feel of the remains (bones, dried skin, etc.) of a once living typewriter. The shop became a lot larger when I came in.

I asked the chubby blonde goth girl behind the counter if she had any photos of slightly robotic faces. She used this filing system which was a regular photo album with pictures in it, but if you put it into a special device, it would project those pages onto a screen while flipping through them and allow you to search for particular content.

She eventually gave me a bunch of photocopied pages with small pictures of some prints for me to browse. While I was doing that, a tour group came through the shop which was now a delapidated black and grey amusement park and asked for a show. The chubby goth girl flew up into the air and did a bunch of acrobatic maneuvres. She came down and got annoyed at me because I hadn't chosen any of the prints she had given me to look at. My reason was they were too expensive, which ocurred to me while she was searching. She suggested I go to the restaurant upstairs.

It was a very cavernous room with lots of massive tables. All the staff and customers were like dried skin covered skeletons with ragged clothes and severely bad posture.

I think that's where the dream trailed off, giving way to painful muscle spasms in my back in the real world.

------------------------------------------------------------------

That's probably enough for now. I don't want to flood the topic.