Offline Again..

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
User avatar
MP81
Chronic Spammer
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:34 pm
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Post by MP81 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:06 pm

Just hope you get a real techie, rather than some bimbo chick who you could easily convince that the company she works at is not in fact for computers, as there's "no such thing", but for planting flowers at peoples houses.

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:15 am

MP81 wrote:Just hope you get a real techie, rather than some bimbo chick who you could easily convince that the company she works at is not in fact for computers, as there's "no such thing", but for planting flowers at peoples houses.
No way, I hope I'd get the dumb chick! I'd convince her that the company sent me my flowers but nobody came to plant them, and that it was her job now to come over and plant them for me! And then I'd plant something in her when she got there... >=P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

User avatar
MP81
Chronic Spammer
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:34 pm
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Post by MP81 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:10 am

Yes...I never though about it that way...

I like that... ;)

Mythic
Lonely Lamer
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: The Dark Side of The Moon

Post by Mythic » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:23 am

And amazingly the two of you would still have a broken computer! But, ah! Plenty of time to smell those flowers! =P
Always Dancing in the Shadows.

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:51 am

Kristi wrote:And amazingly the two of you would still have a broken computer! But, ah! Plenty of time to smell those flowers! =P
Well, technically, I'd never be fucking stupid enough to buy a Dell in the first place - pre-packaged desktop systems are for retards and are always more trouble than they're worth. If my computer breaks, I get off my lazy ass and fix it my damn self, or on the occasion that it's beyond my skill, I call in a favor from a more knowledgable friend, or if I have no friends at the time, I jump online with a different computer, and research the problem until I can fix it myself. I pity anybody who relies on big corporation telephone tech support.

But hey, these flowers sure do smell nice, eh Kyle? =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Mythic
Lonely Lamer
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: The Dark Side of The Moon

Post by Mythic » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:16 am

That was low. At the moment, I do not have the resources or the space to fix it myself. And as it *was* under warranty, I thought it would be nice if Dell would chip in and pay for it. But now since it is not under warranty anymore, it looks like it is up to me, but as all of my furniture is stacked with boxes that I can't do anything with at the moment and I don't even know where my pc tools are at and half of the system is still packed at my parents house, I'm just kinda out of luck on that part. Breaking a leg, moving and your computer taking out on you all at the same time are not conductive to express efficiency! =P
Always Dancing in the Shadows.

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:45 am

Kristi wrote:That was low. At the moment, I do not have the resources or the space to fix it myself. And as it *was* under warranty, I thought it would be nice if Dell would chip in and pay for it. But now since it is not under warranty anymore, it looks like it is up to me, but as all of my furniture is stacked with boxes that I can't do anything with at the moment and I don't even know where my pc tools are at and half of the system is still packed at my parents house, I'm just kinda out of luck on that part. Breaking a leg, moving and your computer taking out on you all at the same time are not conductive to express efficiency! =P
Well, I could say that I wouldn't be fucking stupid enough to break my leg and my computer at the same time either, but I'm afraid I'd never hear the end of it outta you if I did!! {g,d&r!} >=P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

User avatar
MP81
Chronic Spammer
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:34 pm
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Post by MP81 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:28 pm

Invite Keith over. He'll come and fix it with his magical mind-fixing power. :lol:

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:32 am

MP81 wrote:Invite Keith over. He'll come and fix it with his magical mind-fixing power. :lol:
Bwahah... I'm sure he'd fix something with his magical something, at least... maybe something from another thread, though, rather than her computer... >=P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:14 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Post by Hero of the Day » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:59 am

Venomous wrote: Bwahah... I'm sure he'd fix something with his magical something, at least... maybe something from another thread, though, rather than her computer... >=P
I know anything goes here...but that was kinda low...and that does not sound at all like hellmark (more like the plotline for a skinemax movie)

say...anybody know a girl who might want to act in an "art film"? :twisted:

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:12 am

Hero of the Day wrote:I know anything goes here...but that was kinda low...and that does not sound at all like hellmark (more like the plotline for a skinemax movie)
Low?? Pffft, that wasn't even close to low, for here or anywhere else... everybody knows Hellmark'd take a poke at Kristi if she invited him to... am I wrong HM? I'm was just stating the facts... =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

User avatar
Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:54 pm
Location: O'Fallon, Missouri
Contact:

Post by Hellmark » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:45 pm

If I was just down there, no. If she spread her legs, and said "come get some!" that might be a little different.

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1577
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:16 pm

Hellmark wrote:If I was just down there, no. If she spread her legs, and said "come get some!" that might be a little different.
Yes, hence the wording "Hellmark'd take a poke at Kristi if she invited him to"... I didn't say "if he was in the same room as her".

So, again Hero, how was my staying that "low", or "not at all like Hellmark"?
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:14 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Post by Hero of the Day » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:39 pm

ok originally I didnt pick up on the invited part (implied I guess)
that one word really changes the context

mouth78

Next step

Post by mouth78 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:42 am

Hellmark wrote:Yes, I realize that, and while some offer that (SMF for example), that is still universally known to people that the person wants to show they would be performing an action.
So whats the next step, remember, take baby steps before you try to walk ;-).

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests