reminder

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Zoltan

reminder

Post by Zoltan » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:28 pm

hey, ven, you owe me a mail, remember? it's time.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:17 pm

Heh, and here he's been bitching that he never can get a hold of you.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:33 pm

No, I bitch that he never comes to the site, or the chat channel, or onto ICQ, or anything else, for live conversation.

When it comes to email, yes, the ball's still sitting in my court and growing moss on it... I'm so terribly shit at replying to emails promptly. Will get onto it soon, though! =P

(Not that he's going to come here and read this, but yeah...}
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Zoltan

Post by Zoltan » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:07 pm

Venomous wrote:No, I bitch that he never comes to the site, or the chat channel, or onto ICQ, or anything else, for live conversation.
Right, I never come here for a live conversation basically for two reasons: (a) I have a three-month-old son who requires (and receives) most of my attention, and (b) since we moved, which happened six weeks ago, I have been in lack of internet access at home, and when I do have internet access that is when I work when I normally have very little chance to come here (or anywhere else for that matter) for a nice chit-chat with you, guys. I'd really love to, but when you have to wake up three times during the night for the cry of your son and have to work 10 hours during the day, you start to enjoy the moments when you can sit and do nothing for a full 60 seconds and don't think of the internet...
Venomous wrote:When it comes to email, yes, the ball's still sitting in my court and growing moss on it... I'm so terribly shit at replying to emails promptly. Will get onto it soon, though! =P
I will not try standing on one leg till you do.
Venomous wrote:(Not that he's going to come here and read this, but yeah...}
What if your are wrong? Again. Why don't you get your shit together, stop fucking around all day, and, instead, reply me the way I deserve it? (It is, of course, up to you to decide exactly what it is that I deserve... ;))

Cheerz,
Zoltan
The one that listens even when he does not talk much.

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:05 am

Hey, Good to see you around Zoltan! And glad to hear about that new baby! Congrats!
Always Dancing in the Shadows.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:18 am

Well well well, would you look at the smart-ass lurking motherfucker who goes and calls my bluff... =P
zoltan wrote:Right, I never come here for a live conversation basically for two reasons: (a) I have a three-month-old son who requires (and receives) most of my attention, and (b) since we moved, which happened six weeks ago, I have been in lack of internet access at home, and when I do have internet access that is when I work when I normally have very little chance to come here (or anywhere else for that matter) for a nice chit-chat with you, guys. I'd really love to, but when you have to wake up three times during the night for the cry of your son and have to work 10 hours during the day, you start to enjoy the moments when you can sit and do nothing for a full 60 seconds and don't think of the internet...
Three months old?! Shit, maybe it IS time I replied to your email - when you sent it, he wasn't even born yet!!

Well, it sure sounds like your life sucks at the moment! Wait a minute, who am I kidding... I wake up three times a night as it is! Though I don't have to work 10 hour days... hmmm, tough call...
zoltan wrote:I will not try standing on one leg till you do.
I don't understand what this means. Is this some Hungarian proverb that is equivalent to our "I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?"? =P
zoltan wrote:What if your are wrong? Again. Why don't you get your shit together, stop fucking around all day, and, instead, reply me the way I deserve it? (It is, of course, up to you to decide exactly what it is that I deserve... ;))
You fucker... you've got me there. Alright, alright, today is email day, then. But first I'm gonna go jerk off, eat something, wake up properly, and THEN I'll tackle the 400 emails sitting in my Inbox, starting with yours, wiseass... and yeah, you can count on me replying "the way you deserve it"... >=P
zoltan wrote:The one that listens even when he does not talk much.
Yeah, so it seems... sneaky lurking motherfucker... {Note to self: Add IP tracker alert system to site so I get notified whenever Zoltan logs in...} =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Zoltan

Post by Zoltan » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:33 am

Kristi wrote:Hey, Good to see you around Zoltan! And glad to hear about that new baby! Congrats!
Thanks, Kris. How is your home state? The news we got was not very pleasing to the eye.

Zoltan

Post by Zoltan » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:27 am

This damn thing ate my reply, Ven. Duh. I am pissed. I'll have to type the whole thing again. Tomorrow.

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:26 am

Thanks, Kris. How is your home state? The news we got was not very pleasing to the eye.
Yes, I was quite upset about it for somet ime. I wish so badly I had been able to go to New Orleans before it hit. I'm afraid things will never be the same. And I've heard tell that Mardi Gras is going to be cut short this year. I hope it's a good carnival season, maybe it will rally people's spirits there.

I looked on your website again yesterday, you have some beautiful new photos there. I'm guessing the baby is your new son? Beautiful child he is!
Always Dancing in the Shadows.

Zoltan

Post by Zoltan » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:32 am

Venomous wrote:Three months old?! Shit, maybe it IS time I replied to your email - when you sent it, he wasn't even born yet!!
For the record, Ven did reply. He was the hero of the day. :)
Venomous wrote:
zoltan wrote:I will not try standing on one leg till you do.
I don't understand what this means. Is this some Hungarian proverb that is equivalent to our "I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?"? =P
It's a tough one. I do not know your proverb, hard to make a comparison. Mine just means that I think it will take a long time... People usually are unable to stand on one leg for more than 12 hours. :)
Venomous wrote:{Note to self: Add IP tracker alert system to site so I get notified whenever Zoltan logs in...} =)
It would not make any sense. I do not have to log in to read the board. Plus there is a notification system already built-in to alert you when I post a message. You just have to use it.

Zoltan

Post by Zoltan » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:37 am

Kristi wrote:Yes, I was quite upset about it for somet ime. I wish so badly I had been able to go to New Orleans before it hit. I'm afraid things will never be the same. And I've heard tell that Mardi Gras is going to be cut short this year. I hope it's a good carnival season, maybe it will rally people's spirits there.
What we have seen on TV have left us pretty much in doubt that Mardi Gras will ever be held again in any form. The area seemed devastated.
Kristi wrote:I looked on your website again yesterday, you have some beautiful new photos there. I'm guessing the baby is your new son? Beautiful child he is!
Thanks. And yes, the baby is our son. He'll be exactly three months old tomorrow. A nice little fella. :)