Hellmark's Virginity - Ported from forums.streetrod3.com...

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:20 pm

I like Renae. She seems nice.

Renae the Boozehound

Post by Renae the Boozehound » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:48 am

Aww! :D

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:44 am

I just want to hug her and squeeze her and love her to death!

Tickle

Post by Tickle » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:57 am

Fat chance, Skidmark.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:04 pm

Tickle wrote:Fat chance, Skidmark.
{laughs out loud so hard that I nearly cough up organs}

Bwaahahah, Tickle is my new favorite poster of the week. I fair nearly urinated on myself when I read the above. =P
Hellmark wrote:I like Renae. She seems nice.
You only like her because she said you might get laid one day. And she only said that because she doesn't know you very well. Furthermore, if you think she's nice, then you don't know her very well either. It could be a relationship founded on secrets and lies! Like 90% of my past relationships! Yay! =D
Hellmark wrote:I just want to hug her and squeeze her and love her to death!
Why do I sense the emphasis on death in that sentence? {has a mental collage of scenes from Fatal Attraction and Misery running through his mind}

Renae, don't go anywhere alone for a couple of weeks, until stalker boy finds a new fixation, okay? Trust me on this one. =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:22 pm

Venomous wrote:
Hellmark wrote:I like Renae. She seems nice.
You only like her because she said you might get laid one day. And she only said that because she doesn't know you very well. Furthermore, if you think she's nice, then you don't know her very well either. It could be a relationship founded on secrets and lies! Like 90% of my past relationships! Yay! =D
Secrets and lies with a better chance at something than which you currently have!
Venomous wrote:
Hellmark wrote:I just want to hug her and squeeze her and love her to death!
Why do I sense the emphasis on death in that sentence? {has a mental collage of scenes from Fatal Attraction and Misery running through his mind}

Renae, don't go anywhere alone for a couple of weeks, until stalker boy finds a new fixation, okay? Trust me on this one. =P
Nah, not stalkerish. Haven't you watched Tiny Toon Adventures? Elmira would say that every time she got an animal. They wouldnt get hurt and always could get away, but she was just very affectionate

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:45 pm

Hellmark wrote:Secrets and lies with a better chance at something than which you currently have!
Hey, I can argue with that - you probably do have a better chance of scoring with Renae than I do, and quite frankly, I'm not ashamed of that fact. >=P
Hellmark wrote:Nah, not stalkerish. Haven't you watched Tiny Toon Adventures? Elmira would say that every time she got an animal. They wouldnt get hurt and always could get away, but she was just very affectionate
Actually, the line is a paraphrased reference from Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men", in which the mildly retarded Lenny, who is emotionally as harmless as a kitten but physically quite large, clumsy, and hence dangerous, loves animals and has a dream to someday live on a farm with his own rabbits...

But hey, between cartoons and console games, I don't expect anybody actually reads books anymore anyway...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:53 pm

Yeah I know where its paraphrased from, read the book, watched the movies, etc. I just refered to where I quoted directly from. I read quite alot, and have to pace myself, because its not hard to rip through a book in an evening or two (I just finished reading Carrie again, and I finished in under 24 hours, and thats including time I slept, worked on shit around the house, did paying work, etc)
Tickle wrote:Fat chance, Skidmark.
I was not going to even waste the time to comment on this, but can you come up with some tripe that isn't over used? Lame ass retards were calling me that while you were still making skidmarks. Also, I don't see you bragging about any of your escapades either. I'm atleast honest about my woes, and not running up making a snide comment and running off for a date with Rosie Palms and her sister Jill.
Last edited by Hellmark on Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:55 pm

Hellmark wrote:Yeah I know where its paraphrased from, read the book, watched the movies, etc. I just refered to where I quoted directly from. I read quite alot, and have to pace myself, because its not hard to rip through a book in an evening or two (I just finished reading Carrie again, and I finished in under 24 hours, and thats including time I slept, worked on shit around the house, did paying work, etc)
{pins a medal to your chest}

And to answer your question, no, I don't watch Tiny Toon Adventures. =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:58 pm

Venomous wrote:{pins a medal to your chest}

And to answer your question, no, I don't watch Tiny Toon Adventures. =P
Eh, I was 8 or so when it came out, so what do you expect? I haven't seen it since like '95, just remember it.

JohnDoze

Post by JohnDoze » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:05 am

Renae the Boozehound wrote:
JohnDoze wrote:
Venomous wrote:
JohnDoze wrote:ROFL! =) Obviously he doesn't know the sweet taste of a hot, wet, horny, juicy and willing 15 y/o virgin pussy! There is NOTHING better in this world! >=)
What about 14yr old pussy? >=D
Oh yes!!.. Mmmmhh!... soooo TIGHT!! >=)
Maybe I was being too literal in my last post. Meh.

Just because I don't post as much about teenage girl pussy doesn't mean I don't read this quaint little forum. And my most humble apologies to John Doze... I really do like Denmark.
Venomous wrote:Or it might have something to do with your attitude, maybe your personality was so unpleasant that the boys didn't want to get close enough to ask for some rumpy pumpy because you were such a bitch? =P
As if I could have EVER been a bitch!~ :twisted:
Venomous wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I would have fucked you if you were really as you described above. =P
Hmm, I'm still thinking if it would've or not. Probably not. :P
Venomous wrote:Yeah, I'd heard that rumor too, and most of my life I always thought it was just an urban legend, 'cause I've never experienced it. The more smashed I am, the more likely I am to get it up but not ever orgasm - so in the end, it's better for whoever I'm screwing, because I actually stay harder longer than I would sober. Having asked around over the years, I've found that it's actually pretty much a coin toss as to which happens to a guy - I think the "can't get it up" side just gets more publicity because it's funnier. =P
Funnily enough, both have happened... But the guy who had the no-orgasm problem just gave up, which was pretty fucking shit to say the least. So I suppose it all comes down to how enthusiastic one is. :P

But yeah, looking back at the post, I was probably being a little more surly than usual. Bah, I stand by it. :twisted:
ROFL... Wow.. now here is a girl who can't take a joke, and apparently takes this forum WAAAY to seriously..

(Note to Venomous, I've also had plenty (refering to "possible" exception)) =)

Renae, my guess is that you are one of those: "Ohh Im GOTH and HATE the world" kinda girls =) Good luck with that.. You and Hellmark actually DO have some things in common, you two would make such a cute couple!

Spooky

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:02 pm

JohnDoze wrote:ROFL... Wow.. now here is a girl who can't take a joke, and apparently takes this forum WAAAY to seriously..
Whoah, dude, no need to quote her whole fifty page rant to make the point, a couple of lines would have sufficed to let us know which post you were referring to! =P
JohnDoze wrote:(Note to Venomous, I've also had plenty (refering to "possible" exception)) =)
We're the elite class, what can I say... we should have some sort of competition, where we divided into two teams, the men, and the boys. Although nothing that involves a first-person shooter game in deathmatch - obviously the virgins are better are computer games than we are! =P
JohnDoze wrote:Renae, my guess is that you are one of those: "Ohh Im GOTH and HATE the world" kinda girls =) Good luck with that.. You and Hellmark actually DO have some things in common, you two would make such a cute couple!
{mentally pictures Renae and Keith getting it on}
{fights bile in back of throat}
{loses battle and throws up on keyboard}

Ugghh... =/
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:52 pm

JohnDoze wrote:Renae, my guess is that you are one of those: "Ohh Im GOTH and HATE the world" kinda girls =) Good luck with that.. You and Hellmark actually DO have some things in common, you two would make such a cute couple!

Spooky
Hey, that dont sound bad!

Renae the Boozehound

Post by Renae the Boozehound » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:59 am

I'm actually going to post without quoting anyone, so bear with me...

Ohh no! I'm coming off as some Goth emo chick?! Nooo!~ Sorry if my sarcasm slipped under your radar, JohnDoze. Why would I take this forum seriously? Egad man! Are you daft?

And Keith, you're rocking my world. :D

As for you, Karl, pfft. Sif you wouldn't want a chance with me. It could be like some Abba song. I know how much you like Abba... Oh wait, you go for the emo/Goth chick thing. Ahh, never mind. And I am nice, you idiot. I'm just not nice to you, which seems to suit us both just fine, thanks very much.

But yeah, so yeah. Keith = good, the rest = moronic. Except for moi.. I rock the cazbah!~ :P

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:49 am

/me bows

Thank you, milady. And you are rocking mine as well.

As far as Karl goes, we all know he's a closet ABBA fan. He's a regular Dancing Queen.