Hellmark's Virginity - Ported from forums.streetrod3.com...

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Venomous
Site Admin

Hellmark's Virginity - Ported from forums.streetrod3.com...

Post by Venomous » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:42 am

Hero of the Day wrote:I agree with you on that because I dont like the idea of spending a portion of my life sharing space with someone named bubba. Plus the fact rapists, child molesters and such typically dont fare well in prison.
Point A: It's not a crime if you don't get caught. >=P
Hellmark wrote:Vael, but you were probably like 13 at the time, so it was more like being with "an older woman". And yeah, over here, there is a thing called "Statutory Rape", where you get arrested and brought up as a child molester, REGARDLESS of whether or not the family likes ya. Only thing that'd save ya, is if you went down south and got married first.
Point B: I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16, and I've never had sex with an older woman.

Point C: If the girl likes you, and the family likes you, and your friends aren't seedy narcs, and you don't go flaunting what you've got in public, then in the end, who is going to call the cops?! You can't be charged with a crime that nobody arrests you for. Almost all statutory rape cases that stick were reported by the minor's parents. If they approve, you're home free.
stonecolddano wrote:Hellmark, you just need to join those online dating services and just say...
"9 foot tall beast of a man wants 'of age' beotch that wants to fork and then spoon."
Hellmark wrote:Yeah, last time I did that, I ended up with nothing but 60 year olds.
I know y'all just think I'm a pervert (well, know that I am, technically!), but I'm telling you, it's this "of age" shit that is stopping you getting laid! God DAMN it man, if you really wanted to lose your virginity, you wouldn't turn down ANYTHING human with a vagina. But obviously losing your virginity isn't half as important to you as your constant whining implies it is, else you'd stop finding any excuse to get out of tasting teen pussy and just GO IT, MAN... =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:19 am

Even if I wanted to, there are people who know her and would turn the matter in, just on the fact of the legality of it. You know those people that always follow the law, every one of them...

And nah, I'm not bitching about not losing it, I'm pissy about being single. Big difference. If you are with some evil bitch, it won't last, and you'll return to being single. Why not just cut that part out. Unfortunately, that must account for most dating...

JohnDoze

Post by JohnDoze » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:11 am

Hi, I think that this discussion should not be affiliated with sr3 i any way.. (refering to the name of this thread).. but since we are here discussing it. Then I guess I might aswell give my input....

I totally agree with that a 15 y/o is as good as it gets! The only thing you need to remember is, don't expect it to last longer tha 3 months. But if you expect that and take it for the fun and pleasure it is while it lasts... the I can STRONGLY recommend it... And also.. as stated before in this discussion, its a good place to start. Getting started is the most important, it gets easier afterwards

JohnDoze

Post by JohnDoze » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:31 am

The reasons as to why its a good place to start, are

1. they are willing (and much much easier to get into bed).
2. they are delicius, like fine ie. french food compared to ordiary food.
3. they don't argue with you all the time, you are (most often) "the boss".
4. its commitment free, an "adveture" so to speak.
5. they are often very hot, and its often MUCH MUCH easier to
find a HOT 15 y/o than a HOT 20 y/o....
6. they don't expect much from you.
7. they are much more "adventueres".
8. they are inexperieced, so you ca "teach" them and "mold" them
to fit you perfectly if you wish...

anyway, thats the immidiate resaons I could come up with just ow in less tha 5 minutes, Im sure there are plenty more...

So Hellmark, if it's AT ALL possible, then GO FOR IT!

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:47 pm

teach them what? ? that they damn well better be satisified with 2 minutes?

shit alot of women might go for the whole cuddly relationship, romantic thing hellmark is trying to do.

Another point to consider: drunk girls are easy also if youre drunk alot more of them become keepers.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:41 pm

Hellmark wrote:Even if I wanted to, there are people who know her and would turn the matter in, just on the fact of the legality of it. You know those people that always follow the law, every one of them...
And nah, I'm not bitching about not losing it, I'm pissy about being single. Big difference. If you are with some evil bitch, it won't last, and you'll return to being single. Why not just cut that part out. Unfortunately, that must account for most dating...
Fucking CHRIST, lighten UP dude! You know, jokes aside for a second, I think you'd stand a better chance of picking up chicks if you'd just chill out and take the choke chain off your nutsack for a little while! You're wound tighter than a homophobe's sphincter in a federal prison, and chicks can sense that a mile away! So shake it off man - don't take everything so painfully seriously, and I think if you stop trying so hard and letting it get to you so much, a nice girl will just fall in your lap when you're least expecting it!
JohnDoze wrote:Hi, I think that this discussion should not be affiliated with sr3 i any way.. (refering to the name of this thread).. but since we are here discussing it. Then I guess I might aswell give my input....
Well, the only reason the reference is there is because the first half of this thread began off topic in a thread on the SR3 forums, so I decided to cut over to here where it's more appropriate. You're right, it shouldn't be affiliated with SR3 at all, that's why I moved it here. =P
JohnDoze wrote:I totally agree with that a 15 y/o is as good as it gets! The only thing you need to remember is, don't expect it to last longer tha 3 months. But if you expect that and take it for the fun and pleasure it is while it lasts... the I can STRONGLY recommend it... And also.. as stated before in this discussion, its a good place to start. Getting started is the most important, it gets easier afterwards
Dude, I don't expect any of my relationships to last any longer than three months!! In fact, I think I've only ever had a relationship last longer than that maybe once in my life, and that was a weird on-again-off-again ride which lasted a few years... but yeah, I'll be surprised if I could ever get a relationship to last more than three month, so if it was with a 15yr old, that would just be gravy man. =P
JohnDoze wrote:The reasons as to why its a good place to start, are

1. they are willing (and much much easier to get into bed).
2. they are delicius, like fine ie. french food compared to ordiary food.
3. they don't argue with you all the time, you are (most often) "the boss".
4. its commitment free, an "adveture" so to speak.
5. they are often very hot, and its often MUCH MUCH easier to
find a HOT 15 y/o than a HOT 20 y/o....
6. they don't expect much from you.
7. they are much more "adventueres".
8. they are inexperieced, so you ca "teach" them and "mold" them
to fit you perfectly if you wish...
Bwahahah... maaan, this guy is my new best buddy... if that isn't the coolest first post I've ever seen on a forum, I dunno what is... I'd like to officially welcome you to this fuckin' board man, and if I had some sort of creative honorary title to give you, then you'd be called that from now on. =D

Jailbait, you have to address this guy as Sir from now on. >=)
Hero of the Day wrote:teach them what? ? that they damn well better be satisified with 2 minutes?
Actually, unless that's what you're into, personally I'd go the other way... the number of underaged girls I've slept with who thought they knew everything about sex, but didn't actually realise it could go for more than two minutes is unbelievable... if they can have their first time with an experienced man, instead of some virgin teen punk who'll spray his shorts as soon as he touches a breast, then she'll be spoiled for life and never go back to substandard sex again. =D
Hero of the Day wrote:shit alot of women might go for the whole cuddly relationship, romantic thing hellmark is trying to do.
Actually, I'd say that most *women* would prefer that, absolutely. However, we've got two different tangents here. You and Keith are talking about cuddles, and candlelit dinners, and long walks on the beach and movies with Meg Ryan in them... whereas John and I are talking about a small handful of hot, sweaty, frantic months poking the cervix of a horny teenager so young and small that you could benchpress her with your cock... two totally different worlds here, dude... =P
Hero of the Day wrote:Another point to consider: drunk girls are easy also if youre drunk alot more of them become keepers.
Sure, if you're into spending your Saturday nights holding your special lady's hair back so she doesn't get puke in it, no problem. Me, I've done my share of drunken screws, in every combination - sober me with a drunk girl, drunk me with a sober girl, drunk me with a drunk girl... and quite frankly, while liquor often helps grease the wheels of a one night stand, or break the ice at a party, or loosen the inhibitions of a girl who's way too good for you and wouldn't sleep with you with a gun to her head if she was sober, there really is no way that it makes for a stable and lasting relationship. Unless your relationship is simply founded on mutual alcoholism, and you're cool with doing tequila slammers doggy-style and then romantically passing out in eachothers arms after sex, in a pool of your co-mingled vomit, in which case, go for your life dude... =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

JohnDoze

Post by JohnDoze » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:23 pm

Venomous wrote:
Bwahahah... maaan, this guy is my new best buddy... if that isn't the coolest first post I've ever seen on a forum, I dunno what is... I'd like to officially welcome you to this fuckin' board man, and if I had some sort of creative honorary title to give you, then you'd be called that from now on. =D
LOL .. Thanks man! ;)

I just thought I might add, in the country I live in, its actually legal to FUCK
15 y/o's :) I'm not sure about the rules in the US, but here the line is drawn at 15, below 15 = illegal, but luckely 15+ is legal. >=)

Hellmark:

If you really ARE looking for a girl to spend eternity with, then look for a girl thats between 20 and 30 years old, because they are in their "nesting" stage... they are like animals >=) they go through different stages in their life.

Because you will NEVER have any success in building a life in all eternity with a 15 y/o because of their young minds and short attension spans.

But if this is your wish, then you must know that being with the same girl for too long can drive any guy crazy and/or bore any guy out of his friggin mind!! :P Men are hunters.. mwuhaha >=)

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:21 am

JohnDoze wrote:If you really ARE looking for a girl to spend eternity with, then look for a girl thats between 20 and 30 years old, because they are in their "nesting" stage... they are like animals >=) they go through different stages in their life.

Because you will NEVER have any success in building a life in all eternity with a 15 y/o because of their young minds and short attension spans.
Actually, thats the age of the women I traditionally ask out, with a good chunk being at the older end.

As far as the men being hunters bit? Typically when I go hunting, I fall asleep in the woods, go back to the motel and eat dingdongs and such.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:30 am

JohnDoze wrote:I just thought I might add, in the country I live in, its actually legal to FUCK 15 y/o's :) I'm not sure about the rules in the US, but here the line is drawn at 15, below 15 = illegal, but luckely 15+ is legal. >=)
Okay, I just have two questions:-

a) What country do you live in?
b) Can I move in with you until I find my own place? =P
JohnDoze wrote:Because you will NEVER have any success in building a life in all eternity with a 15 y/o because of their young minds and short attension spans.
Actually, y'know, you might... if you can somehow make it last at least five years, then not only have you got her in her nesting period, but you're pretty much all she knows already, so she'll happily settle down with you forever. =P
JohnDoze wrote:But if this is your wish, then you must know that being with the same girl for too long can drive any guy crazy and/or bore any guy out of his friggin mind!! :P Men are hunters.. mwuhaha >=)
Actually, that can happen after a few weeks, or even days, in some cases. >=P
Hellmark wrote:Actually, thats the age of the women I traditionally ask out, with a good chunk being at the older end.
As far as the men being hunters bit? Typically when I go hunting, I fall asleep in the woods, go back to the motel and eat dingdongs and such.
Y'know, as far as analogies go, that one actually explains a hell of a lot.

All's I can say is, Keith, if you're waiting for that perfect trophy buck to wander up to the motel and knock on your door and lay down at your feet for you, then you'll be a virgin for the rest of your long and painful life. The best you could hope for is for some flea-ridden bag of bones to accidentally walk in front of your car.

In other words, if you refuse to hunt women, and all you can do is spend your whole life whining about being lonely but never doing anything about it, then you're going to die alone.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

JohnDoze

Post by JohnDoze » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:42 am

Venomous wrote:
JohnDoze wrote:I just thought I might add, in the country I live in, its actually legal to FUCK 15 y/o's :) I'm not sure about the rules in the US, but here the line is drawn at 15, below 15 = illegal, but luckely 15+ is legal. >=)
Okay, I just have two questions:-

a) What country do you live in?
b) Can I move in with you until I find my own place? =P
a) I live in Denmark =)
b) LOL! If I had some extra room, then NP dude =)
Venomous wrote:
JohnDoze wrote:Because you will NEVER have any success in building a life in all eternity with a 15 y/o because of their young minds and short attension spans.
Actually, y'know, you might... if you can somehow make it last at least five years, then not only have you got her in her nesting period, but you're pretty much all she knows already, so she'll happily settle down with you forever. =P
LOL! Thats true, the trouble is that this rarely happends =)
Venomous wrote:
JohnDoze wrote:But if this is your wish, then you must know that being with the same girl for too long can drive any guy crazy and/or bore any guy out of his friggin mind!! :P Men are hunters.. mwuhaha >=)
Actually, that can happen after a few weeks, or even days, in some cases. >=P
Hehe, yes.. depends on what girl you are dealing with.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:56 am

Venomous wrote:Y'know, as far as analogies go, that one actually explains a hell of a lot.

All's I can say is, Keith, if you're waiting for that perfect trophy buck to wander up to the motel and knock on your door and lay down at your feet for you, then you'll be a virgin for the rest of your long and painful life. The best you could hope for is for some flea-ridden bag of bones to accidentally walk in front of your car.

In other words, if you refuse to hunt women, and all you can do is spend your whole life whining about being lonely but never doing anything about it, then you're going to die alone.
I dont refuse to hunt women. I was being literal on the hunting. If you want to make a hunting analogy, when I do hunt, I don't go for a trophy buck, I go for one that I can take home and eat. Better to have deer for dinner than as something to show off.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:58 am

Heheh man, I was sitting right here as soon as you posted, and I was so tempted to edit and fix up your quotes, but I thought "Nah, he'll probably fix it himself in a minute anyway!"... =P
JohnDoze wrote:a) I live in Denmark =)
b) LOL! If I had some extra room, then NP dude =)
Hey man, I'll just crash on the couch/sofa/floor/lawn/whatever, I'm not fussy!! =P
JohnDoze wrote:LOL! Thats true, the trouble is that this rarely happends =)
Too true, buddy, too true...
JohnDoze wrote:Hehe, yes.. depends on what girl you are dealing with.
Yeah, depends on the girl, and depends on the guy as well... I have quite a low tolerance for certain personality traits, and I can usually fake it for about three months, but after that I just can't mask my annoyance anymore, and things start to fall apart. If you're an unusually patient or tolerant man, you can put up with a lot of women's crap for much longer than you could if you had a pretty short fuse.... =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:02 am

Hellmark wrote:I dont refuse to hunt women. I was being literal on the hunting. If you want to make a hunting analogy, when I do hunt, I don't go for a trophy buck, I go for one that I can take home and eat. Better to have deer for dinner than as something to show off.
Why were you being literal? Nobody here is actually talking about hunting, so why would you bring that up?

Anyways, fair enough with your continuation of the analogy there, but you're still going to die a virgin, man. Do you ever smile? Do you ever laugh? Do you ever just say "Fuck it!" and do something silly because it's fun? I don't think I've ever met a dude who takes everything so fuckin' seriously... chill out man!
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

JohnDoze

Post by JohnDoze » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:04 am

Hero of the Day wrote:teach them what? ? that they damn well better be satisified with 2 minutes?

shit alot of women might go for the whole cuddly relationship, romantic thing hellmark is trying to do.

Another point to consider: drunk girls are easy also if youre drunk alot more of them become keepers.
Teach them how to fuck, yes alot of women goes for the love and cuddle thing... the trick is to know how to sweettalk them.
Drunk girls? Yes you might have a point there, personally
I prefer not to get them drunk, because then they can't argue
that they were influenced by alcohol.. lol =)
Last edited by JohnDoze on Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnDoze

Post by JohnDoze » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:07 am

Hellmark:

You need to give that girl what she wants.. if you don't, then your dick will hate you forever >=)

She is practically begging for it...

If not for anything else, then do it as an act of mercy >=D

Or else give me her number, then I will solve the problem.. mwuhaha