EVIL DEMON STEREO....

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:24 am

You silly creatures, if the stereo is on (which it was) even with no sound comming out and some little skittish pain in the ass kattin (and Ven, you know which one I mean) decides to play behind the entertainment unit and knocks one of the cables, you are likley to get a sound like that. The stereo is not posessed, there are no deamons in my living room and if I catch you waving you sword/sledge hammer/fists in front of any electronic devices again, there will be trouble. =P

Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:27 am

Streetrodracer wrote:Ven, it might be Ambrosia's cats ! :
No, not my cats, when they're naughty they belong to Venomous! >=P

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:55 am

Ambrosia wrote:You silly creatures, if the stereo is on (which it was) even with no sound comming out and some little skittish pain in the ass kattin (and Ven, you know which one I mean) decides to play behind the entertainment unit and knocks one of the cables, you are likley to get a sound like that. The stereo is not posessed, there are no deamons in my living room and if I catch you waving you sword/sledge hammer/fists in front of any electronic devices again, there will be trouble. =P
{waves sword/sledgehammer/fist at Ambrosia instead} >=)
Ambrosia wrote:No, not my cats, when they're naughty they belong to Venomous! >=P
Don't listen to her people, she's got that totally the wrong way around. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy