What the heck is this?!

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:41 pm

I watched parts of that movie....good shit esp when his liver and cholesterol and shit were way out of wack and the doctor(s) along with his girlfriend and mother told him to stop, and the next scene showed him eating a cheeseburger
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:12 am

Dudes.. that's nothing.. I've had friends who work at most major fast food places tell me about the disgusting health code violations there.. how they find roaches in the friers, how they drop food on the floor and eat it anyway.. I've seen Supersize Me start to finish, I've heard all the horror stories.. I myself have had burgers with hair in them, KFC fillets with feathers still on, nuggets that were dark gray and squirmy inside.. I've seen pizza with shards of lead alloy in it, baby food with paper shreds in it.. man, I've had everything but the fabled rat loaf, but still, when it comes down to it, if you're driving around and you're really hungry and you've only got a couple of bucks on you and suddenly you feel like a burger, are you really going to go, "No, actually, I've heard unpleasant things about fast food, I'm going to starve until I get home and then go and make myself a nice healthy salad sandwich!"? No, of course not. Fast food will always be a multi-billion dollar industry, it does not matter WHAT they do, what people say about what goes into it or how it's prepared, or what gross crap people find in it.

Seriously, if we just flat out stopped eating every single kind of food that we once had a disgusting experience with or heard a disgusting story about, we'd all be dead of starvation...
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:14 am

http://dnalord.diaryland.com/070519_63.html

19 May 2007 - 6:06 p.m.

I know I haven't written in over a month. I haven't felt like it.

I ate a pounder. That's a quarter pounder times four in a single burger. That's a buttload of meat. It was hard to eat, like chiselling away at a rock or something. the whole thing wouldn't fit in my mouth the normal way you eat a burger, so I sort of scraped at the sides with my teeth. It made me feel a bit grotty afterwards, but I am glad I tried it. Once. Probably not going to do it again though. I am sure there are many people of various levels of "ivore" or "arian" or just "an" out there who find this repulsive, but I am me and I thought it might be worth a try.

I'm not feeling very good at the moment. Without going into too much detail, I am having trouble coping with my rubbish job, I seem to lack the confidence to look for another at the moment and I want to feel better before I look. I also feel sad. Hopefully I can fix this soon.

Every now and then, I see a pair of undies that have been abandoned somewhere (eg. a lawn). I'm not sure why this happens. They seem to be left there by someone who poos their pants badly after a night on the town. I've seen three instances of this around where I work, the last one is still there after a week and a half. Maybe the area is home to the shitty underpants fairy. If you leave out 2 six packs, you get some soiled underpants in the morning.

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:55 pm

Slick-Labia wrote:http://dnalord.diaryland.com/070519_63.html

19 May 2007 - 6:06 p.m.

I know I haven't written in over a month. I haven't felt like it.

I ate a pounder. That's a quarter pounder times four in a single burger. That's a buttload of meat. It was hard to eat, like chiselling away at a rock or something. the whole thing wouldn't fit in my mouth the normal way you eat a burger, so I sort of scraped at the sides with my teeth. It made me feel a bit grotty afterwards, but I am glad I tried it. Once. Probably not going to do it again though. I am sure there are many people of various levels of "ivore" or "arian" or just "an" out there who find this repulsive, but I am me and I thought it might be worth a try.

I'm not feeling very good at the moment. Without going into too much detail, I am having trouble coping with my rubbish job, I seem to lack the confidence to look for another at the moment and I want to feel better before I look. I also feel sad. Hopefully I can fix this soon.

Every now and then, I see a pair of undies that have been abandoned somewhere (eg. a lawn). I'm not sure why this happens. They seem to be left there by someone who poos their pants badly after a night on the town. I've seen three instances of this around where I work, the last one is still there after a week and a half. Maybe the area is home to the shitty underpants fairy. If you leave out 2 six packs, you get some soiled underpants in the morning.
Perhaps you should consider keeping them as souvenirs?
Or as proof that the soiled/shitty underpants fairy really DOES exists :)

It might be best if you could find a pair with white sticky stuff combined with brown and red remains inside,
if we are talking about an actual fairy :)

Have you tried sniffing them?

Or wearing them? It could be the beginning of a new trend :)

to veno:

When I am at McD and they screw up my order, they usually gives me pickles when I order NO pickles and tomatoes when I order no tomatoes etc.. BUT I dont want to waste any energy in making a big deal about it, most of the time I just pull out the pickles and the tomatoes and eat the damn thing :)
0 what 1 and what 0

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:12 pm

TSJ wrote:Perhaps you should consider keeping them as souvenirs?
Or as proof that the soiled/shitty underpants fairy really DOES exists :)

It might be best if you could find a pair with white sticky stuff combined with brown and red remains inside,
if we are talking about an actual fairy :)

Have you tried sniffing them?

Or wearing them? It could be the beginning of a new trend :)
Dude, as I only myself discovered through investigation, it seems he was in fact, despite no obvious indication, just quoting somebody else's words from the blog linked to before the text. I had to read it three times myself to realize this - what threw me was the mention of a job. We all know the real Slick would never have a J-word!!
TSJ wrote:When I am at McD and they screw up my order, they usually gives me pickles when I order NO pickles and tomatoes when I order no tomatoes etc.. BUT I dont want to waste any energy in making a big deal about it, most of the time I just pull out the pickles and the tomatoes and eat the damn thing :)
Dude, that happens to me constantly. The pickles I can live with, I just pull them out as I encounter them. Tomato, however, makes me gag uncontrollably, so I make an issue of that. Once, I ordered a Whopper with no tomato, and found plenty of tomato in it. I went back and returned it, emphasizing that I'd said NO fucking tomato. They took the burger and then returned "another one" to me shortly. I opened it up, suspicious, and was proved correct when I found tomato seeds inside THE SAME BURGER they'd just pulled the tomato out of. I felt like taking the manager by his shirt, and smearing the burger in his face and yelling like a madman "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE BECAUSE OF COURSE I COULD NOT HAVE JUST PULLED THE FUCKING TOMATO OUT MYSELF IF THAT'S ALL I WANTED, COULD I? COOUULLDD I?!?!?!?". I didn't do this, however.

Since then, I've been dying to use a speech I've prepared which explains that I'm deathly allergic to tomato (I'm not, but hey) and advise that they'll be hearing from my lawyer for trying to kill me despite my explicit instructions to not serve me tomato which I almost accidentally ate and nearly died. The junk food industry needs a good fucking kick up the ass, I think. >=)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:19 pm

Venomous wrote:
TSJ wrote:Perhaps...
Dude, as I only myself discovered through investigation, it seems he was in fact, despite no obvious indication, just quoting somebody else's words from the blog linked to before the text. I had to read it three times myself to realize this - what threw me was the mention of a job. We all know the real Slick would never have a J-word!!
Ahh my mistake, but it could just as easy have been slicks own words/experiences? LOL
Venomous wrote:
TSJ wrote:When...
Dude, that happens to me constantly. The pickles I can live with, I just pull them out as I encounter them. Tomato, however, makes me gag uncontrollably, so I make an issue of that. Once, I ordered a Whopper with no tomato, and found plenty of tomato in it. I went back and returned it, emphasizing that I'd said NO fucking tomato. They took the burger and then returned "another one" to me shortly. I opened it up, suspicious, and was proved correct when I found tomato seeds inside THE SAME BURGER they'd just pulled the tomato out of. I felt like taking the manager by his shirt, and smearing the burger in his face and yelling like a madman "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE BECAUSE OF COURSE I COULD NOT HAVE JUST PULLED THE FUCKING TOMATO OUT MYSELF IF THAT'S ALL I WANTED, COULD I? COOUULLDD I?!?!?!?". I didn't do this, however.

Since then, I've been dying to use a speech I've prepared which explains that I'm deathly allergic to tomato (I'm not, but hey) and advise that they'll be hearing from my lawyer for trying to kill me despite my explicit instructions to not serve me tomato which I almost accidentally ate and nearly died. The junk food industry needs a good fucking kick up the ass, I think. >=)
Yearh I think I see your point, there will be some "remains" after pulling out the pickles or tomatoes or whatever, and I must admit that some
people that are employed such places are very intellectually challenged.
I havent had as many problems with them as you have though it seems.

I have actually several times had the rare experience that they actually created a new burger to me from scratch where the things I didnt want werent in there.

LOL. Maybe your "speech" could work. I bet the only word they will register is "lawyer".

Generally I eat at burgerking though, better burgers and better service.
I have never had any bad experiences in there and they have never messed up my order.
0 what 1 and what 0

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:07 am

TSJ wrote:Ahh my mistake, but it could just as easy have been slicks own words/experiences? LOL
No, not if you know the guy - the words "my job" aren't in his vocabulary. =P
TSJ wrote:Generally I eat at burgerking though, better burgers and better service.
I have never had any bad experiences in there and they have never messed up my order.
Heh, it was Burger King that pulled that hide-the-tomato scam with me. I think overall, they've done that or similar things to me more often than McDonald's has, but then again, as I said, I often don't bother with minus pickle, but I always do minus tomato, and McDonald's don't use tomato, so maybe it's just a numbers game.

I think in the end, all fast food places are essentially much the same. For a while one might seem slightly better than another, or seem to have better food or better prices or whatever, but at the end of the day it's all the same ground-up pig hooves and pigeon beaks with a different wrapper over it...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:06 pm

Venomous wrote:
TSJ wrote:Ahh...
No, not if you know the guy - the words "my job" aren't in his vocabulary. =P
Okay. That actually surprises me a little :)
TSJ wrote:Generally...
Venomous wrote: Heh, it was Burger King that pulled that hide-the-tomato scam with me. I think overall, they've done that or similar things to me more often than McDonald's has, but then again, as I said, I often don't bother with minus pickle, but I always do minus tomato, and McDonald's don't use tomato, so maybe it's just a numbers game.

I think in the end, all fast food places are essentially much the same. For a while one might seem slightly better than another, or seem to have better food or better prices or whatever, but at the end of the day it's all the same ground-up pig hooves and pigeon beaks with a different wrapper over it...
Ahh okay. But you ought to eat some real food anyway ;)
One thing that is kinda funny that most people don't realize I think, is that the very best burgers and generally fast food meals available, actually comes from the small burger shops lying everywhere these days.

Their burgers are generally much bigger, fully "cuztomizably" and much cheaper than both McD and Burgerking :)

Ohh.. talking about real food, I think I'll order myself a pizza soon ;)
0 what 1 and what 0

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:34 am

TSJ wrote:Ahh okay. But you ought to eat some real food anyway ;)
Heh, actually I hardly ever eat junk food at all these days, this was more just things that happened to me in the past. I always eat real food now. =)
TSJ wrote:One thing that is kinda funny that most people don't realize I think, is that the very best burgers and generally fast food meals available, actually comes from the small burger shops lying everywhere these days.

Their burgers are generally much bigger, fully "cuztomizably" and much cheaper than both McD and Burgerking :)
You're preaching to the choir here. I can't speak for other countries, but here, the independent burger joint is a cultural way of life, and there's never any question that the burgers (and the sides!) are not only bigger, fresher, and tastier, but also cheaper, than any of the big junk food chains. A Big Mac or a Whopper don't even remotely compare to a huge juicy freshly cooked hamburger from the local "fish and chip shop"!!

God damn it, now I have burger cravings.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy