Where the fuck is everybody??

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:43 am

Meh, city slickers. What will they do next.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:46 am

Ummm, make heaps of money, fuck lots of women and die happy? =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:37 pm

Venomous wrote:Ummm, make heaps of money, fuck lots of women and die happy? =P
Unlike hellmark, who will die a poor virgin...

just kiddin of couse ;) :lol:

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:33 am

MP81 wrote:Unlike hellmark, who will die a poor virgin...
Actually, that's what I was implying, but without the just kidding... =P

Hellmark has refused to move to the city with me and SRR, so I'm rubbing it in how he's going to remain a small-town redneck virgin for the rest of his life... =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Renae the Boozehound

Post by Renae the Boozehound » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:52 am

Where's the boyfriend shop? Gah, I'd even consider going to the good ol' US of A at this point. It'd be sweet if you could pick out the features from a selection, or at least have preferences. So unbelievably sad. But, meh, tis life I suppose.
ANyhoo, I've been around, where've you been, Karl? Whenever I come on here, or go in the chatty thingy, you're always away! So, bite me! I try at least. I have louds of school anecdotes from my prac, too, which you'll just LOVE to hear, I'm sure. :twisted:

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:01 am

Renae the Boozehound wrote:Where's the boyfriend shop? Gah, I'd even consider going to the good ol' US of A at this point. It'd be sweet if you could pick out the features from a selection, or at least have preferences. So unbelievably sad. But, meh, tis life I suppose.
If one could pick-a-partner piece by piece, feature by feature, my perfect woman would be a lot like my computer - ridiculously expensive, better quality than I deserve, and probably still not as good as I wanted it to be. =P
Renae the Boozehound wrote:ANyhoo, I've been around, where've you been, Karl? Whenever I come on here, or go in the chatty thingy, you're always away! So, bite me! I try at least. I have louds of school anecdotes from my prac, too, which you'll just LOVE to hear, I'm sure. :twisted:
Pfffft, you call popping into the chat room for five minutes once a week "being around"?! Piffle. I was actually not home, then I came home, saw you, made a very brief phone call to organize dinner plans for tomorrow night, and when I got back, you'd left!! I just can't relate to that. =)

On the matter of the thread topic though, seriously, where the fuck is everybody?!? Kristi, Zoltan, Tyranny, the first round of "regulars", seem to have completely vanished on me!! Lately this place just looks like the dregs of the SR3 forums with a few IRC blow-ins for variation! =P

Was it something I said? =D
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Tyranny

Post by Tyranny » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:32 pm

Oh yes, shopping with V is good fun. He's such a perve, all these poor defenseless, hardly-clad girls feeling uncomfortable about the looks they get... ummm.. hello! Put some fucking clothes on, you silly bitches! FUCKING DUH!

^.^

T.

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:16 am

I am right here, just like I said I would be in my last e-mail to you before I moved, Ven. Notice emphasis on the word moved. That takes time, and then it takes more time to set up another internet connection. It took me an entire week to get the phone company out here! At any rate, I am here. Get me a cigarette and a drink then kiss me dahling! I am home!

Can't speak for Zoltan though...he moved way before I did....I kinda miss having a voice of reason in all this Chaos....hehe..if he was our voice of reason we are in such glorious trouble!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:52 pm

Tyranny wrote:Oh yes, shopping with V is good fun. He's such a perve, all these poor defenseless, hardly-clad girls feeling uncomfortable about the looks they get... ummm.. hello! Put some fucking clothes on, you silly bitches! FUCKING DUH!
Mmmmm... little girls... scantily clad... {moans}... defenseless... {pants}... uncomfortable... ooohh... sooo tasty.... =P~

Anyways, you can talk! You're always right there beside me checking out the same young hotties that I am!! Oh, wait, no, that's Ambrosia. Or was it both of you? It's been so long since I've been shopping, I can't remember anymore... =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:56 pm

Kris wrote:I am right here, just like I said I would be in my last e-mail to you before I moved, Ven. Notice emphasis on the word moved. That takes time, and then it takes more time to set up another internet connection. It took me an entire week to get the phone company out here! At any rate, I am here. Get me a cigarette and a drink then kiss me dahling! I am home!
{lights a Malboro for you, pours you a Smirnoff over ice, and sweeps you off your feet} 'Bout time you got your shit together, you lazy creature. You know what this place gets like without the presence of a lady? Damn unpleasant, that's what! =P
Kris wrote:Can't speak for Zoltan though...he moved way before I did....I kinda miss having a voice of reason in all this Chaos....hehe..if he was our voice of reason we are in such glorious trouble!
Yeah, I think Zoltan's best chance at an excuse is, he's just an asshole. He only ever did keep in touch like twice a year at best, though I held out hope that now that SocDev is back online and we had a guaranteed regular point of contact, that might improve. Ahh well. Screw you Zoltan, wherever you may be!! >=D
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:05 am

Wow, maybe I should take more two week hiatus', hmmm dear? Such a warm welcome.

{settles on sofa with Ven with Smirnoff and smoke and wonders if there is a massage in the works somewhere.}

You know, we should try to e-mail Zoltan and see what he has been up to these days. We can't be too hard on him, he should be a new daddy by now.
Always Dancing in the Shadows.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:42 am

Kris wrote:Wow, maybe I should take more two week hiatus', hmmm dear? Such a warm welcome. {settles on sofa with Ven with Smirnoff and smoke and wonders if there is a massage in the works somewhere.}
What a fantastic idea, I'd love one! Oh sweetie, you're so thoughtful! =P
Kris wrote:You know, we should try to e-mail Zoltan and see what he has been up to these days. We can't be too hard on him, he should be a new daddy by now.
Meh, in my experiences, emailing him doesn't really achieve much either, but I'll humor you and try it I guess.

Ugh, fatherhood. If I had a screaming wailing smelly smily brat in my house, I'd be spending MORE time on the internet!! =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:13 am

Humour me please, dear. It's the only way most have found it possible to live in harmony with me. And I might even include that massage......
Always Dancing in the Shadows.

Tyranny

Post by Tyranny » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:08 am

Venomous wrote:Mmmmm... little girls... scantily clad... {moans}... defenseless... {pants}... uncomfortable... ooohh... sooo tasty.... =P~
Have you seen EuroTrip again yet? *waggles eyebrows, grinning*
Venomous wrote:Anyways, you can talk! You're always right there beside me checking out the same young hotties that I am!! Oh, wait, no, that's Ambrosia. Or was it both of you? It's been so long since I've been shopping, I can't remember anymore... =P
Through the crappy little food court at Carindale. You're perving, I'm 'pffft!'ing them, looking at the women who are more around *my* age... sometimes younger. 8) :lol:

T.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:59 am

Tyranny wrote:Have you seen EuroTrip again yet? *waggles eyebrows, grinning*
No, not again since last time, but I definately should hurry up and buy it... =P
Tyranny wrote:Through the crappy little food court at Carindale. You're perving, I'm 'pffft!'ing them, looking at the women who are more around *my* age... sometimes younger. 8)
Ahh that's right, it's all coming back to me now... you never did truly appreciate a piece of fine young girlflesh, you always seemed to be preferential to the old crones... =P

I'd be all like "Fwoar, check out that hot young girl!", and you'd be all "Pfft, hell with that, check out her mother!"... ugh... =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy