My Dinner

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Venomous
Site Admin

My Dinner

Post by Venomous » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Tonight, my buddy and I went on a burger rampage, buying a burger each from each of the four major fast food stores here in Australia, for a total of eight burgers. This was our dinner:-

I HAD:-

* [wiki]KFC[/wiki] - Fillet Tower Burger
* [wiki]McDonalds[/wiki] - Grand Chicken Burger (seared)
* [wiki]Hungry Jacks[/wiki] - Grilled Chicken Burger w/ bacon & cheese
* [wiki]Red Rooster[/wiki] - Rooster Roll

(Yes, I was on a chicken binge!)

MY BUDDY HAD:-

* [wiki]KFC[/wiki] - Fillet Tower Burger
* [wiki]McDonalds[/wiki] - [wiki]Big Mac[/wiki] w/ extra Mac sauce
* [wiki]Hungry Jacks[/wiki] - Ultimate Double Whopper w/ extra ketchup & mayo
* [wiki]Red Rooster[/wiki] - Rippa Sub w/ large chips & a [wiki]Coca-Cola[/wiki]

I ate my first two on the road while we drove to the latter two stores, and the last two when I got home from my buddy's place after a few cans of Jack & Coke. My buddy ate his first two when we first got back to his place, and by the time I left, was yet to finish his Rippa, Ultimate Double Whopper, chips or Coke. Since he's probably in bed by now (he works hard, not like my fuckin' slack ass) he'll likely have to finish his burger binge tomorrow.

So, two questions for you guys. First of all, what's the best (or some may say worst) amount of fast food you've ever eaten in one night? And secondly, what was the last thing you ate as of the time you're reading this, and how was it? Was it fast food or home cooked? Did you make it yourself, or did you get your woman (or your parents, haha) to cook it? Is it something you enjoy regularly, or would you never eat it again?

Okay, that's more than two questions. Shut the fuck up and answer them anyway, =P
Last edited by Venomous on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:49 pm

How about you fucking share some of that quadruple bypass burger/bucket. there is place in cali where everything is themed like that, heart stopper, quadruple bypass etc etc. If you can eat enough they wheel you out to your car in a wheel chair when your done and or dead.

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Christ dude, if I didn't knew you were Australian I would have said you're an American in heart and soul after seeing that.

I don't eat much fastfood, but the best I ever had was fried cod bits made by a small restaurant which no longer exists. The worst was pizza. Okay, I didn't answer you question correctly. It's the quantity you're interested in? Funny, I'd much rather have a small piece of food that tastes great than a huge pile with less than favorable tastiness. I don't know, the amount doesn't matter to me.

I just finished dinner. I had a cauliflower dish. While I like this food, I do prefer leek dish.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:38 am

I had taco johns today and ended up dipping my potato olays in sour creme and nacho cheese.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

CJJ, did you click the link for the Ultimate Double Whopper that I posted? Apparently it's noted as being the most absolutely fucked up burger in the country. I'm sure America has much worse though. When I was looking up the link for Big Mac, I saw that America also has or had the Mega Mac, with four beef patties instead of two, and a fucking Monster Mac, with motherfucking EIGHT beef patties. WTF is that shit?? I'm pretty sure I'd spew if I tried to eat that bad bastard.

Jackie, I definitely agree with you about quality over quantity. Ideally though, I like quality AND quantity. I'll take a delicious home cooked dish over any kind of fast food any day of the week, but even then I'll eat a large helping or two. What can I say, I'm a fat bastard (I really am). But WTF man? Cauliflower? Leek?? I'm pretty sure those aren't made from meat! What kind of man are you?? With only a few notable exceptions, if it didn't have a heartbeat at some point, I don't want to eat it. Cauliflower... blech...

CJJ again, you only answered part of one of my questions. Did you enjoy your Taco Johns, and would you eat it again? Or was it a first-time experience that you would never repeat? And as for my question about the best or worst junk food meal you've ever had, you didn't answer that one at all. How about it?

One more question for you guys about fast food: What is your favorite fast food "restaurant" and why? I enjoy the odd Big Mac from time to time but not often, and I do love the Grilled Chicken from Hungry Jack's (Australia's Burger King franchise, if you didn't already look it up), but if I could only ever eat one kind of junk food ever again, it would be KFC. Maybe I have some nigger in me, but I can't get enough of that deep fried Kentucky chicken. It and Red Rooster (which you guys don't have over there, I know) are probably the only fast foods I never get sick of. But then, I'm a HUGE lover of chicken in almost any form.

Last note - Jackie, I noticed your cauliflower link was from google.nl - are you from the Netherlands, or did google.com fail to give you the image results you wanted?
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Really? You mainly stick to meat? Now there's something different for a change instead of the ever more widespread vegetarians.

Like I said, I'm not a big fan of fast food. I honestly can't remember any big commercial fast food restaurants I ever visited. Yeah, McDonald's a couple of times... but it's been many, many years ago. On rare occasion, I or my friends pick up something at a nameless snack bar. Last holiday I ate something at a snack bar restaurant and ordered some fries and a croquette. I feel kind of measly and ordinary when I look at the stuff you ordered.

Chinese specialties don't count, do they? I can definitely enjoy some Chinese-Indian food. In my book it doesn't get much better than that.
Jackie, I noticed your cauliflower link was from google.nl - are you from the Netherlands, or did google.com fail to give you the image results you wanted?
Would you be disappointed if I said I was from the Netherlands?

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:24 am

Jackie wrote:Really? You mainly stick to meat? Now there's something different for a change instead of the ever more widespread vegetarians.
I can't fucking abide vegetarians or vegans. People have been eating meat since the dawn of time, and so have millions of other animals, and yet suddenly in the last 30-40 years or so, it's cruel to kill animals for food?? What a fat crock of shit. Meat is GOOD. It's got protein in it, and people need protein to LIVE. All these new-age veggos and their tofu and rice crackers can suck my fucking cock. There's some meat for them right there.
Jackie wrote:Would you be disappointed if I said I was from the Netherlands?
YES! Get the fuck off my site, you disgusting smelly foreigner!! =P

No, seriously, not disappointed at all, but surprised. Your strong opinions on, and broad knowledge of our friend Barack Obama, made me almost certain you were American. Also, your English is flawless. Not good - FLAWLESS. I would have easily picked you as a native English speaker.

But so, a Dutchman eh? I guess you like, uh, windmills and stuff? =) Two of our regular chat users are Hungarians, and they type excellent English as well. One of them (you may have seen some obsolete posts by "Heisenb0rg" or "Zoltan", but both accounts were deleted due to inactivity) introduced me to a great Hungarian restaurant in my local area which I went to and loved. What sort of specialty foods do they have in the Netherlands?
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Exactly, there's nothing wrong with being a carnivore. I don't like the whole vegetarian hype either. I suppose vegans don't want to promote or support animal cruelty, so they reject meat. I've seen some videos of the way animals are treated before they end up on your plate, and I can tell you it's not pretty. But that doesn't mean we should stop eating meat. We just needs laws to mandate good treatment of edible animals. If the food industry would become sufficiently humane toward our food, then no one can complain anymore.

I do get it. But vegetarianism is not the answer. Protesting animal cruelty is.

Yes, it's true. I am dutch. I live in a windmill and wear wooden shoes all the time. You know, before I did some research on Obama, I knew little about him. I still don't know much about this guy since all I did was go right after the sleaze and dirt. It's all gossip. Don't think that anything I wrote was true. Then again, a lot of it could be true. I don't know, and I don't care much. But we're bound to have to laugh if any Obama supporter reads that article.
Also, your English is flawless. Not good - FLAWLESS. I would have easily picked you as a native English speaker.
No way. I learned English by watching a ton of movies and playing video games since I was a kid. And in recent years the internet helped me improve a lot. If you think about it, it's a small miracle that I can communicate with you guys at all, since no one ever taught me.

There's not a whole lot to be said about Dutch food. We eat potatoes, vegetables, meat, fast food. Our food is so unremarkable, no other country than ours knows about the dutch kitchen.

http://www.expatfocus.com/dutch-kitchen

I just found this in a google search. ''The Dutch kitchen is pretty basic and mostly involves a lot of green vegetables, potatoes and sausages. A typical Dutch meal involves mashing potatoes and vegetables together and adding sausages.''

It's so true.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:11 am

McDonald's Grand chicken burger... KFC The Fillet Tower Burger...

Fuck you Venomous, fuck you. Fast food chains seems to only give the good stuff to other states or countries. No i did not see the burger king link.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:02 pm

cdoublejj wrote:McDonald's Grand chicken burger... KFC The Fillet Tower Burger...

Fuck you Venomous, fuck you. Fast food chains seems to only give the good stuff to other states or countries. No i did not see the burger king link.
What - The - Fuck?!? Capital letters?? Punctuation?? ZERO spelling errors?? Look cunt, I don't know who you are, but we don't take kindly to hacking accounts on this forum, not even cdoublejj's. Whoever you are, sign up your own account, I'll be telling cdoublejj to change his password next time I see him in the chat room. =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:39 am

Well, with my trip down to Texas maybe I might have the opportunity to try some new food. Fast Food some items has regional only items.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:57 pm

What did you think of Texas's fast food CJJ? Have a lot of steak and ribs with BBQ sauce? That's all I think of when I hear Texas and food. =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 am

Well i just got back from my second trip there actually. I like Jack In The Box it isn't too bad at all. i had some grilled chicken strips. i have yet to try Whataburger.

For the most part we ate a non fast food. I ate a Landry's restaurant, i had shrimp scampy definitely had lots of flavor but, had a sour taste to it, not my favorite, even so it was still good. We also ate at mom and pop joint nothing major we usually go there for break fast so far i have only had the BTL and french toast both were good.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:32 am

I don't think any of that really counts. You haven't done Texas until you've had a huge steak, or BBQ ribs. Or shot a gun. Or rode a bull. =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy