Compliment the poster above you

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:19 am

Jordan wrote:Venomous sucks at making up songs, such as "Sonnet for a small boy"
Hahahah idiot, I think you're looking for Punk the poster above you, down the hall, first door on the left...

Anyways, compliment the new guy... hmm, tough call...

I know! Jordan, you are nowhere near as stupid and annoying as the previous teenage newbie we had around here! >=)

(Awesome, got a poster compliment and a CJJ burn into the same sentence! Bonus points!)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Slick-Labia

Post by Slick-Labia » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:24 pm

Venomous, your Son looks and smells delicious. I would love to pump his rim. Of course, there would be money involved.
I have a dingle on my dongle.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:17 am

Hello Slick-Labia. You are good at turning me on.

{coughs}

Uh, what I mean is, it amuses me to no end how aggravated some of my other users get by your presence. Really helps stir things up around here once in a while when SocDev starts feeling like a fuckin' knitting circle.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:13 pm

*stabs slick-labia with knitting needles*
I'll show you how my granny's knitting circle does things!

Karl, you have a short temper when it comes to stupid people, and its fun to see you rip them a new one while they cower in horror. This isn't one of those times, but it is still good.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:26 pm

Keith, there'd be no point tearing Slick-Labia a new one. He'd only become aroused by the experience, and frankly, I really don't want to see that ever again.

Also, in keeping with the thread topic - your dedication to the chat room is amazing. Barring total lack of net access due to act of god, or the few minutes between when I tempban you and your client eventually reconnects, I don't think I've ever seen you not logged into the #socialdeviancy chat. I know it's no effort on your part, that you're always on IRC and it's just another channel in your auto-join script, but still, it helps the channel look better to have people always there. Even if they're rarely actually at the console on the rare occasions a newbie blows in. But ahh well. Kudos dude.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:16 am

Venomous wrote:Keith, there'd be no point tearing Slick-Labia a new one. He'd only become aroused by the experience, and frankly, I really don't want to see that ever again.

Also, in keeping with the thread topic - your dedication to the chat room is amazing. Barring total lack of net access due to act of god, or the few minutes between when I tempban you and your client eventually reconnects, I don't think I've ever seen you not logged into the #socialdeviancy chat. I know it's no effort on your part, that you're always on IRC and it's just another channel in your auto-join script, but still, it helps the channel look better to have people always there. Even if they're rarely actually at the console on the rare occasions a newbie blows in. But ahh well. Kudos dude.
Compliements to you Veno, for making a place where people are allowed to say (almost) anything about anything :)

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:37 am

TSJ wrote:Compliements to you Veno, for making a place where people are allowed to say (almost) anything about anything :)
Ah, nice to see you can grasp the concept in this thread, even if the equally simple concept behind Punk the poster still seems to continue to evade you!

Well, my compliments in return, for actually being one of few people who understands and appreciates the concept behind said place of freedom. The more deviants aboard, the better this place gets! =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

desikitteh

Post by desikitteh » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:13 am

Ven: you're be a truly awesome friend.

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:59 pm

nice to have you back Desi
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.