It was worth it...

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

It was worth it...

Post by seajayjay » Mon May 30, 2011 6:41 am

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Mon May 30, 2011 9:22 am

CJJ, you alone are enough of an inspiration to write a suicide guide. Seriously, who one earth cares about the spam on some other forum?

This isn't new. Every forum has spam. Every forum is infested with retards. And almost every forum is absolute horseshit. If you're going to post about your online activities, at least pick something that's either interesting or funny...

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon May 30, 2011 10:23 am

Well i guess i should note i went to overclock dot net due for the fact there were and are some really fucking razer sharp guys and some really good info then i see this fucking thread hogging up the news section for 3 god damn weeks with OCNs finest arrrtartding about a console of all things and not just that, one that hasn't even been officially announced yet.

normally the news section has good stuff like graphene transistors witch the say can make 100ghz plus CPUs or things like how some scientists grew a primitive brain in a dish. To see this crap up on the front page for 3 fucking weeks, i thought i dished it out petty good.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon May 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Congratulations cdubz, you've hit an all new low. You actually posted a spam about posting spam. Thanks SO much for contributing to the demise of my website. =|
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue May 31, 2011 1:27 am

wtf else is there to talk about?

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 pm

I finally watched your American Dream video. We could talk about that?
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Don't you love how in one thread CJJ says there are more important things than WW3, yet in this thread he can't think of anything better than the spam on a PC forum?

I'm not proud to admit I know there are many, many people dumber than CJJ on the internet. Please don't embrace or rejoice over their presence when they arrive, Venomous. And they will arrive, I promise.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 pm

This shitty ass stupid thread gain?