Punk the poster above you...

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:00 am

cdoublejj wrote:Well duuhh his european penis is small every thing over there is compact.
lmao
You fucking spastic cocksucker. HELLO IN THERE?? CAN YOU READ?? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?? WHAT DOES THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD SAY?? Does it say, "insult random Europeans", or "Punk whoever the fuck you feel like"??? Nooooooooo.... it says "Punk the poster above you", doesn't it, you fucking dim bulb? Now, who was the poster above you? Let's see here... "Venomous"... hmmm, now, let's see what you wrote... "his european penis", that seems to be a reference to TSJ... now, are TSJ and Venomous the same poster? Nooooooooo.... so what fucking part of this is so hard for people to comprehend, you fucking useless excuse for an oxygen wasting crack baby?!?!?

Fucking Jesus Christ give me patience and strength... I'm surrounded by god damn retards.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:04 am

Karl you simple minded fool, dont be too harsh on the boy, he had cock on the brain and got so excited he couldnt think straight. Its like what happens when you get your check from the ad company, you just get pussy on the brain and go blow the whole thing at your sister's pimp's for a few minutes of fun time.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:16 am

Keith, you know I only make about $3.00 a year from the ad company, the only pussy I can afford with that income is your mother, but she's always booked out to the local methheads...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:24 am

Ah, last I saw, it was your family that was on the corner with the sign saying "Suck for a buck"

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:28 am

Yeah, we had to take the sign down though - your momma's "Quickie for a Quarter" weekend special was putting us outta business.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:39 am

hey dem wit ven i said duuhh meaning every one should know it and you din't dumbass and keith i already seen that coming that was to easy of a punk. hows that i punked 2 people above me.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:15 am

Hmm, damn. Let me try to communicate with cdoublejj in a way he'd understand.

<retard>
ASSWHOLL!
*beats head against keyboard*
lksgdgrdaskgwwg;wybg;0vbrw08y
*drools all over himself
</retard>

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:30 am

I was waiting to see who was gonna take the CJJ punk. I decided the poor illiterate bastard was far too much of an easy target for me, and I couldn't think of any burn that I haven't said to him in a regular thread before anyway.

Nice to see you're at least useful for something, Keith, even if it is only for tapping your inner retard (which wouldn't take that much tapping!) so you can communicate with CJJ... =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:53 pm

you an asshole ooh burn but hey that was burn and you knew saying i'm to dumb to ripp on is a burn.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:09 am

Yeah but it's okay to burn more than one person in your post (bonus points!) like when you burned me and Keith in the same post (or tried to!), so long as at least one of the people you're burning is the poster directly before you. Any post that doesn't at least in some way burn the guy who posted right before you gets deleted. But double burns are fair game.

Now come on, I know you're mildly retarded and all, but you can come up with a better burn than "you an asshole", though, right? I mean, use a little creativity here - imagine you have to impress your big-dicked friend, and your small dick isn't enough to impress him, so you have to give somebody a really good burn to make him proud of you. Then let 'er rip!! =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:58 pm

Venomous wrote:Yeah but it's okay to burn more than one person in your post (bonus points!) like when you burned me and Keith in the same post (or
... your small dick isn't enough to impress him, so you have to give somebody a really good burn to make him proud of you. Then let 'er rip!! =)
Well Veno, I think you need to show him how to impress his big dicked friends. Perhaps you could take him to the local gay bar and show him the ropes. Afterall, he still doesnt know the joys of syphilis and all your other friends.
0 what 1 and what 0

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:34 pm

cdoublejj wrote:you an asshole ooh burn but hey that was burn and you knew saying i'm to dumb to ripp on is a burn.

WTF did i write that? sorry to be OT.

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 am

cdoublejj wrote:I often dream about my big dicked friends
Why did you write THAT cjj? We know you like your big dicked friends. And we all fear their oversized dicks, especially if they decide to do the "Helicopter".
0 what 1 and what 0

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:13 pm

TSJ, you filthy queer, you have an unnatural fascination with CJJ's friends dicks! In fact you talk about their dicks more often than CJJ does! And considering they're all young boys that's twice as bad, lots of prison sex for you, rock spider man! =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:36 am

Venomous wrote:TSJ, you filthy queer, you have an unnatural fascination with CJJ's friends dicks! In fact you talk about their dicks more often than CJJ does! And considering they're all young boys that's twice as bad, lots of prison sex for you, rock spider man! =P
Not unnatural, I am investigating!
So don't make me tell everyone about you and CJJ. I know you are his biggest big dicked friend, I saw you going into the blue oyster bar together!
And CJJ had a large golden pointy thing stuffed in his left backpocket
while YOUR hand was in his right backpocket >:)
0 what 1 and what 0