Punk the poster above you...

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:52 pm

TSJ wrote:Rofl :) What a shame though, punking random posters gives more options,
someone ought to make a "punk random posts" topic.
Hey! Dickhead! Can you hear me? Let me make this clearer for you here... YOU POST THIS THREAD, YOU INSULT PREVIOUS POSTER! YOU NOT INSULT PREVIOUS POSTER, I DELETE YOU POSTS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

EVERY POST IN THIS THREAD MUST INSULT THE PREVIOUS POSTER.

Fucking Europeans, Jesus... =P

C'mon dude, either co-operate with the fun, or just don't post in this particular thread. It's like the one structured thing we actually do around this shithole, don't mess it up for us!! =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:34 am

Post from TSJ deleted here - as per warning in previous post, if you won't punk the poster above you, you can just fuck off. =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:51 pm

Karl didn't rip on himself! Hypocritical bastard! :?P

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:08 am

Hahah you dumb cunt... I ripped on TSJ, and then deleted his idiotic post because he refused to follow the rules... if you're too stupid to understand that simple concept, then it's a problem for Missouri's Mental Health system, not me... =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:28 am

Yeah, but TSJ isnt the poster above you anymore! Can't even follow simple fucking directions!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:22 am

I pity you, you poor dumb bastard. If you can't even follow a simple concept like this, how can you be expected to work out something complex, like, say, how to find a clitoris? Hell, I don't pity you - I pity your poor girlfriend.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:15 am

Venomous wrote:I pity you, you poor dumb bastard. If you can't even follow a simple concept like this, how can you be expected to work out something complex, like, say, how to find a clitoris? Hell, I don't pity you - I pity your poor girlfriend.
You dumb shit.. it is much better for him that you pity his girlfriend, that means that you expect him to HAVE one! >:-)

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:55 am

TSJ wrote:You dumb shit..
Ahh, look at it, our poor intellectually disabled Danish friend finally works out how this thread works! Sure, it was a pretty cheap shot, but hey, baby steps and all...

As for Keith, well, it's more a case of, do we believe a word he says to us online? Keith may have his faults (and by "may have his", I mean "has many, many, many, many, many, MANY"!), but lack of honesty doesn't seem to be one of them. If he says he has a girlfriend, I, for one, believe him.

Now, whether or not she's really a human female, and not one of his farm animals though, is another question entirely....
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:44 am

Venomous wrote:
TSJ wrote:You dumb shit..
Ahh, look at it, our poor intellectually disabled Danish friend finally works out how this thread works! Sure, it was a pretty cheap shot, but hey, baby steps and all...

As for Keith, well, it's more a case of, do we believe a word he says to us online? Keith may have his faults (and by "may have his", I mean "has many, many, many, many, many, MANY"!), but lack of honesty doesn't seem to be one of them. If he says he has a girlfriend, I, for one, believe him.

Now, whether or not she's really a human female, and not one of his farm animals though, is another question entirely....
It must be a farm animal then, and we already know that you share his passion ;) I'll give you a free one year pass to anal animals, if I ever opens up such a place :)

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:14 pm

TSJ wrote:It must be a farm animal then, and we already know that you share his passion ;) I'll give you a free one year pass to anal animals, if I ever opens up such a place :)
Hahaha... "if", he says, like we don't all already know he runs the largest farm animal anal emporium in his country!! Come clean TSJ, we know you're the King of Porcine Rectal Pleasure. Just admit it, you'll feel better!
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:38 am

Venomous wrote:
TSJ wrote:It must be a farm animal then, and we already know that you share his passion ;) I'll give you a free one year pass to anal animals, if I ever opens up such a place :)
Hahaha... "if", he says, like we don't all already know he runs the largest farm animal anal emporium in his country!! Come clean TSJ, we know you're the King of Porcine Rectal Pleasure. Just admit it, you'll feel better!
Hehe.. If you want, I can get you a free pass for a year, but only if you bring cjj with you ;) .. I'll give you two the special "couples" family packedge then... :)

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:40 am

TSJ wrote:Hehe.. If you want, I can get you a free pass for a year, but only if you bring cjj with you ;) .. I'll give you two the special "couples" family packedge then... :)
I thought CJJ had a lifetime membership already? Every time I visit, he's there... but then again, since you've got your cock in his ass each time, maybe he's officially considered to be one of the animals? Well either way, it seems he wouldn't need to pay you for entry... at least, not with money...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:06 am

Venomous wrote:
TSJ wrote:Hehe.. If you want, I can get you a free pass for a year, but only if you bring cjj with you ;) .. I'll give you two the special "couples" family packedge then... :)
I thought CJJ had a lifetime membership already? Every time I visit, he's there... but then again, since you've got your cock in his ass each time, maybe he's officially considered to be one of the animals? Well either way, it seems he wouldn't need to pay you for entry... at least, not with money...
rofl... yes, he is a regular and that is why we decided that you should get a
free pass for a year. CJJ misses you DEEPLY. He still remembers the pleasures of your last visit. But hey, just because he eats with the rest of the animals, then it doesnt mean that he isnt tight.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:08 am

TSJ wrote:rofl... yes, he is a regular and that is why we decided that you should get a free pass for a year. CJJ misses you DEEPLY. He still remembers the pleasures of your last visit. But hey, just because he eats with the rest of the animals, then it doesnt mean that he isnt tight.
I think it's time somebody else posted in this thread. Just because ol' TSJ finally worked out how to use it, doesn't mean he should be the only one to work it. I mean, he may be the the proud owner of Europe's smallest penis, but a little variety around here wouldn't hurt anybody. So how's about somebody else answers this post, eh? Let TSJ (The Sperm Jar) rest his poor tired fingers for a wee while...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:14 am

Well duuhh his european penis is small every thing over there is compact.
lmao