Punk the poster above you...

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:18 pm

karl youre an egomaniacal, miserable asshole at times
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:55 pm

Jason, how fucking hard is it to be you?

I mean, seriously, how fucking hard?
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:58 pm

Guys this is supposed to be done in a humorous way. I mean, we all shouldn't be running around yelling "YOU CUNT!".

And mike, you mind me of the starwars Triumph bit, last time you saw female genitalia was when you were born, but then again, so have most people here.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:11 am

I can SO see this thread just turning into a hardcore sledging match between me, Mike, Jason and Keith... issues, man...

Keith, don't tease people about their virginity. You're just lucky your girlfriend doesn't know what the inside of a llama's ass smells like, or she would have been onto you the first day you whipped it out for her. Instead, she just thought you hadn't showered in a few months but decided to give you the pity lay anyway.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:40 pm

Who are you to be grillin' people about taking a shower!

Yer stuck on this forum all day, unless you have a waterproof computer...I know,I know it's semen proof...but water is a different story.
Kiss my ass...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:18 am

Ah, you're just jealous Dano, 'cause you wish YOU were semen-proof... I know all that bukkake can be a nightmare to get the stains out of your dress afterwards...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:43 pm

It's not my dress...I borrowed that one from you.
Kiss my ass...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:15 pm

Keep it. The white stains I'm used to, but those brown ones are starting to freak me out.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:46 pm

Those!?! Those were there when yer mom put it on accidently one night...it WAS dark...
Kiss my ass...

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:52 pm

She told me she has to keep it dark when she's with you... the site of your ugly ass face just makes it not worth riding your skinny white dick, apparently.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:11 pm

StoneColdDano wrote:Who are you to be grillin' people about taking a shower!

Yer stuck on this forum all day, unless you have a waterproof computer...I know,I know it's semen proof...but water is a different story.
So THAT's why my keyboard is so sticky? :)

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:19 pm

TSJ, you dumb foreign bastard, this thread is unique in that every time you post, you have to say something mean/generally insult to person who'd posted directly prior to you. See how I just called you a dumb foreign bastard, I'm sticking to the rules because you're the person who posted before me. So, at the time you posted, I was the previous person to post, so you were supposed to sledge me in some way. Not many threads on this forum have any purpose, but this is one of the few that do. So, since you're still new here, I won't get on your case for not sufficiently insulting the admin, but next time you post here you'd better offend the hell outta me or there'll be trouble!! >=D
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:02 pm

You stupid pommie wannabe, TSJ was trying to say Dano was wacking off on his keyboard, as his insult. It was weak, but, he tried.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:48 pm

"Stupid pommie wannabe"?!? Where the fuck did you pull that from, your "Stupid random pointless comments that actually have no meaning" box? (Which, incidentally, is the same place you get most of your IRC conversation starters from!) Seriously, what does that even MEAN in this context, you dribbling retard??

And the POINT of my post was that this thread is "Punk the poster above you", NOT "Punk a random post from somewhere else in this thread"! If the thread was just for randomly insulting anybody who posts in it anywhere, I'm sure everybody would just stick to burning you - you're the easiest target, by far... =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:50 am

Venomous wrote:"Stupid pommie wannabe"?!? Where the fuck did you pull that from, your "Stupid random pointless comments that actually have no meaning" box? (Which, incidentally, is the same place you get most of your IRC conversation starters from!) Seriously, what does that even MEAN in this context, you dribbling retard??

And the POINT of my post was that this thread is "Punk the poster above you", NOT "Punk a random post from somewhere else in this thread"! If the thread was just for randomly insulting anybody who posts in it anywhere, I'm sure everybody would just stick to burning you - you're the easiest target, by far... =P
Rofl :) What a shame though, punking random posters gives more options,
someone ought to make a "punk random posts" topic.
Venomous wrote:"Stupid pommie wannabe"?!? Where the fuck did you pull that from, your "Stupid random pointless comments that actually have no meaning" box
Isn't that the box that CJJ uses? :)