So, Bin Laden is dead

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:35 am

doctored as altered the big ass bruise lacks realistic shading or the video is compressed enough to hamper the photos they are trying to show.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Several of us have been trying for years to teach the little retard the difference between "which" and "witch"... we've tried everything, it's about as productive as taking a staple gun to your nutsack. =(
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:50 pm

God Damn the English language. Can't they just have one and the meaning be different based on context?

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:01 am

Why should they have to dumb the language down for retards who can't learn it properly, so the rest of us who took the time to learn it when we were little kids have to suffer? I mean for fuck's sake, Heisenb0rg and giszo from the chat channel write better English than you do, and they both grew up with Hungarian as a first language!! If they can learn English as a second language, surely you can learn it as your native tongue, can't you?? Especially with all the REPEATED teaching and correcting and reminders we give you in chat. How long is it going to take to sink in??
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:20 pm

I think it's more of a mentality problem than anything else. If a guy doesn't want to write decent sentences down, telling him to do something about it won't make him change his attitude. You could of course be a little more persuasive by either punishing his errors and bad behavior, or rewarding him for making progress.

Basically with some sort of spell check in your browser you can go a long way. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out the difference between which or witch, your or you're , it's or its.

A short internet search will quickly give you the right instructions for basic language use. I had to do it that way too. But you need to have the desire to improve your linguistics skills, otherwise you won't get there.

If writing with proper grammer and formatting was cool, the internet would not have been flooded with poorly spelled writing. The solution is to make it cool.

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:32 pm

I just looked at the photos. How can you tell they were edited? Everyone is always so fast to shout ''photoshopped!'' whenever a weird/unlikely picture pops up, but I don't know how you can see that.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 am

How do we make it cool Jackie? What could I possibly reward the little turd with? We had him sorted a little while back, I banned him from another forum I moderate (forums.streetrod3.com) and that seemed to wake him up a little, he discovered the automatic spell-checker in Firefox and used it for a while. But lately he's been getting lazy and just writing gibberish again. If you think his forum posts are bad, you should see him live in the chat room where he's REALLY at this worst! =(
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:53 pm

If we had some people who CJJ admires on this forum, and they all typed perfect English and told him to do the same, I guess we should see a sudden change.

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:00 pm

The man who killed Bin Laden has been identified. He's called Robert O’Neill. He decided to inform the media about his actions, which obviously isn't a very smart move considering that he's made a target of himself. Bin Laden had a lot of fans, who will stop at nothing to avenge his death. Any guesses how long it will take before somebody takes him down? I'm betting my money on three months, at the most.

This is how he look like right now. But pretty soon his face will be a gory mess if Al Qaida gets their hands on him.

Edit:

I'll post pictures of how looks like if Al Qaida does manage to capture Mr. O’Neill. I'm really curious what they'll do to him.