So, Bin Laden is dead

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Jackie
Lonely Lamer

So, Bin Laden is dead

Post by Jackie » Mon May 02, 2011 12:43 pm

How do you guys feel about his death? On the radio it was announced that 'this is a victory for world peace', which I find one of the most ridiculous statements of the century.

The world might hate Bin Laden, but why? At least he stood for something. That's more than we can say of today's world leaders and politicians. And honestly, there's still no proof that he was responsible for 9/11, despite the media claiming otherwise.

I'd rather see Obama die, he's far more of a threat to the world.

Nonetheless, these are exiting times. Supporters of Bin Laden are very upset and have been threatening to avenge his death. I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Maybe another 9/11?

Also, would Bin Laden make a better president than Obama? I'm guessing he would.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon May 09, 2011 4:37 pm

I think the whole thing is a sorry joke. I saw footage of some ballsack at Obama's big victory speech, wielding a placard that read "OBAMA - 1, OSAMA - 0". Zero? Really? Zero what? Zero Obama's killed? If it were a personal war between Barack and Bin Laden, maybe that score would make sense. After all, Osama is dead and Obama is not. If they were in a cage match fighting one-on-one to the death, that score would make perfect sense.

But on the contrary, Americans hate Osama Bin Laden because he kills people. That redneck's placard should read "OBAMA - 1, OSAMA - 50,000", or whatever ridiculous number of deaths have been attributed to the man.

Does Obama really think that by cutting one head off the Al'Qaeda hydra, another two won't grow in it's place? Slaughtering one man and a couple of his personal guards is no victory for world peace. It's a prelude to war. As you said Jackie, we may even see another 9/11 now as militant Jihadists vow to avenge the death of their beloved leader.

The Western world hates anybody who is powerful and not American. Look at Adolf Hitler. Sure, he killed millions of people, but the advancements he made in the process are undeniable. History is written by the victor, as they say, and if Hitler had won WW2, he'd be a beloved leader by now and we'd all be speaking Deutsch. Same with Osama. HIS followers believe he was the good guy. If Obama had been killed, Al-Qaeda would be celebrating their own "victory for world peace". What makes one dictator's army any better or more right than another's?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, I don't support Osama Bin Laden's movement or anything like it. Hell, I don't even like Muslims. I'm just saying, there are two sides to every coin, and to kill a man in the name of "world peace" seems highly... well, American, to me.

Now I'm going to go masturbate. Excuse me.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri May 13, 2011 8:22 am

Unenthusiastic yeay, he is dead, like it fucking matters there is so much more shit going on. after watching the American dream things got shifted around for me, a whole new scale and spectrum of shit and corruption. This osama thing is a hair on a gnats ass compared to some of the large scale corruption. as far as hating obama if your that hard core about it, your missing out as you probably hate quite a few more presidents too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wIey1G7YXk

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Fri May 13, 2011 2:09 pm

It could matter a lot. What if America faces another terrorist attack, one that has an ever greater impact than 9/11? America will be pissed off, they attack the middle east, middle east goes berserk, they attack America, and so on.

Perhaps it's an overstatement, but a war might be up ahead, maybe even a global war if things escalate. If nothing happens, then yes, Osama's death was no big deal. Just another person that we don't care about, gone for good.

I do admit I hate practically every president, but anyone with common sense that knows a thing or two about politics does.

What you said, Venomous, was kind of interesting. Is it typical for Americans to hate unamerican people? I thought that hating different cultures and beliefs was an international phenomenon. Also, I think the primary reason why everyone hates Osama is because we are told to hate him. All they shows us is that he's a psychopathic murderer and terrorist. What they don't show us, is the reason why he did the things he did. Maybe he had very good motives for his reign of terror.

But it's tough to say. Who do you believe? Who do you choose to believe? Maybe no one is right, but you can't really put your trust in the media regarding these affairs. Even if you want the truth, it's almost impossible to get a hold of thanks to the absurd amount of misinformation everyone spreads.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri May 13, 2011 8:17 pm

You know i had heard some of the middle east was pissed because of what happened in Charlie Wilson's War, with us giving them weapons to fight for us against the Russians with the promise to help them rebuild after wards but, then leaving them to rot after congress voted against some or any budget to help them rebuild schools or hospital.

On the other hand I could just be spewing out mounds of crap. After seeing what it was like in his fortress and what kinds of foods they ate. the terrorists seemed to have loads of American food like coke and coca-cola and nestle, thats not much to make a whole lot of a judgment on but, it sure doesn't seem like they weren't poor and struggling, if any thing probably just a bunch of extremist ass holes.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon May 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Coke AND Coca-Cola?? Really, both of those?? Wow.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon May 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Nestle too my guess would be bottled water and candy.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat May 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Personally, I hope the Arabs do retaliate and America decides to go to war with them. War is good for the people, it brings them together. I was always a little sad that I was too young to experience Korea or Vietnam during wartime, jarheads vs. draft dodgers, give peace a chance, ban the bomb, and all that. I'm sick of cold wars, the war on terror, the war on drugs, and all those slogan-fueled campaign driven excuses for wars. I wanna see another good old fashioned boots on the ground Allies vs. Axis style war, where every country picks a side and then bombs the shit out of eachother. Bring on the fucking apocalypse, now. =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Why did nobody reply to this? Seemed like the most thought-provoking thread we've had in ages, why did it die?
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:56 pm

I think it went downhill from the moment CJJ started talking about coke and coca cola, and you made a sarcastic post about a new war between the middle east and America.

That there's only three people who can argue about it doesn't help either.

Anyway, recalling the event of Mr. Osama's death, I'm wondering: when will the western world (and America in particular) realize that they're hardly better if not worse than the east? I'm sure Osama killed a lot of people. But let's not pretend that Obama hasn't. Why are the killings performed by the western world condoned and those by the east resented?

And why do we even still exist? There are more than enough nuclear weapons and bombs to destroy the earth completely several dozen times, and enough international conflict to trigger total annihilation.

Still, I'm not hoping on a war between America and the Middle East, because America will probably win, as they always do. I'd like to see a new champion for a change. I don't think one nation should be vastly more powerful and influential than all others, unless it's truly a righteous and just one...

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:44 pm

America will never realize that, the problems of the country go much much deeper than the average citizen would even want to imagine. Most American citizens are merely sheep and the herders are people with money and power. Why do you think America has flat taxes, I can tell you it's not trickle down.

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:45 pm

http://www.euronews.net/2011/05/02/dead ... is-a-fake/

You know, there will probably never be a time when we can trust the media, so it's only fair to look at other possibilities as well. The photo of Bin Laden might be fake. After all, the first time we were told he was dead it wasn't true either.

And honestly I thought the picture didn't look like him at all.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 am

the second too images are so bad the photo shop hurts my eyes. the image witch was doctored is already clearly fakes let alone the 3rd image.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:14 am

cdoublejj wrote:the image witch was doctored is already clearly fakes let alone the 3rd image.
Bin Laden was a Witch Doctor??
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:14 pm

If CJJ says so, it must be true.