%$&%*#

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

%$&%*#

Post by seajayjay » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:51 am

Seriously i see bitches on face book making all these posts about BS like "oh i love hime so much", then the next day "i'm leaving your not mature enough for me." I think they are stupid like jersey shore stupid and as i thought women are more mature it's seeming this is not always true.

Also it's the jargon and hoot rat talk they use to i went to school with some of them and they didn't speak that way. I find iy annoying and stupid. I tend to find a lot of the general public stupid annoying and lopsided or of poor judment some times i just wanna rip them a new one or punch them in the face.
Last edited by seajayjay on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:39 pm

You are right. And yet no one will care.

Tell me CJJ, do dumb and immature people really bother you? Then you might as well write a serious post to give them that figurative punch in the face. It's surprisingly easy to get your point across on the internet to thousands of people, and it's even more easy to piss them off.

Some guys don't understand the English language that well, but others simply don't pay attention to spelling, sentence structure and punctuation. You belong in the second category. Maybe you don't have the attention span to spend more than a minute on a single message. Or maybe you just don't care. But the fact remains that you have been an active member for 6 years, with over 600 posts.

Imagine what would happen if you used your energy to create bigger, well-written articles, instead of short, broken messages. I think it would be very interesting to see what you can do, if you put your mind to it.

Perhaps you have what it takes to become an internet celebrity. Did you ever think about that?

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon May 09, 2011 4:21 pm

I strongly second this. CJJ, I can't complain about your postcount, but the length and quality of your posts leaves a lot to be desired. Wouldn't you like to write a nice long post and get it all out of your system? Hell, you could even proof-read it before posting it, run a spellcheck maybe? It would help you get rid of embarrassing words like "hime" and "judment". Then the overall quality of the forum would improve, and more users like Jackie would be inclined to join us here! Whaddaya say champ? Can we do it? Yes we can! =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Mon May 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Yep, but I don't want to set off the space time continuum either. Who knows what happens if CJJ starts posting seriously. Maybe the psychics of the universe will flip and something terrible might happen. We don't want that either, do we?

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri May 13, 2011 8:14 am

Oh wow thats kinda of bad. "I see bitch on facebook" when i type it out and reread this shit i see as i said it my head and not as it is sometimes. If there was any thing to to be said or taken from that post is that people are shallow and stupid.

"A *person* is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals."
K, Men in Black

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat May 21, 2011 3:30 pm

CJJ, it's true, your posts have been getting worse again lately. I remember a time, shortly after you got banned from SR3 forums and we all came down on you about your shitty English skills, you actually started to try harder for a while there. You used Firefox's spell checker, you proof-read your posts before hitting Submit, and you were overall pretty coherent and easy to understand. What happened? Did you just get lazy again, or did you fall and land on your head or something? Please make an effort to be more understandable, it would be better for everybody and for the forum if you could improve the quality of your posts. Thanks.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Christopher Jung... I'm talking to you... please respond... building the SR3 website can't be taking up so much of your time that you can't occasionally post on SocDev, right? =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:33 pm

yeah i can't even stand to look at the post starting this thread. just reading it makes you feel stupid or dumb or even impaired.