dot, dot, dot

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

dot, dot, dot

Post by seajayjay » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:52 am

So i saw some fucked up shit today. I watched another movie. I watched Precious i don't know why, i just thought it would be so bad that it would be interesting. i thought it was movie about some fat ugly bitch. It wasn't about some fat ugly bitch. It was about hard ship.

It made me think, witch made me reflect on what Eric has been teaching me, always question things hell even question questions them selves.

I have things pretty good. I see these tabs open on used PC parts that i wanna buy, cause i can just barley afford them even when i'm broke. I should really start saving. at least i learn stuff when it comes to computer parts. I have really advanced in computers I could have a future in it.

Maybe I should start thinking about my future, at least think of something, anything. how will i live? will i have a job? how will support my self? how will i make my self happy? Man i wish Fb would let format this. I think i might post this on soc dev forums thats what they were meant for.

I probably have have problems stuff like this affects me emotionally and logically. it makes feel and it makes me think, it makes me ask question and wonder about things.

I probably sound like a hippy to you or like i'm babelying but, i'm not. I know I'm thinking logically and i know i'm learning and if i'm lucky I will learning something about my self and just the world around me. Things have really progressed since i watched "The American Dream" it really help me learn about perspective and how things can be much bigger and smaller than me.

In turn I have started thinking a little more and thinking differently. I don't think many do that as much as they should these days they just blend in with the rest of sheep oblivious to what REALLY is happening around them. i think that makes me different.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 pm

It's good to question things, and very healthy to think about your future. When I was your age I was too busy getting drunk and having sex to really have any clue where I'd be ten years from then.

My life now is pretty good. I mean, it could be a helluva lot better if I had more money, more sex, more successful websites, and so on, but I've learned over the last ten years or so to be at peace with what I have. I don't make a lot of money, I haven't been laid in over a year, it's been 8 years since I've been in a relationship with a woman of any kind, but these things don't matter as much to me as they used to. I like to drink and smoke on the weekends, my credit cards are kept comfortably under their limits, I eat well, have a decent PC to play games on, and I pretty much don't want for anything. And I can't really find a reason to complain about that.

Still, at 30, I can't help but still think about my future. Will my dream of having SocDev as a haven for uncensored discussions by a plethora of users who appreciate my freedom of speech outlook ever really take off, or will this always just be the place for Street Rod 3 users to babble off-topic? Will my plans for other websites ever really come to fruition and make me the kind of money I could live in luxury on? Will I ever fall in love again? Will I ever have kids? I know that anybody over 30 will say that 30 isn't that old, but compared to being 20 it really does feel like it is. As content as I may be with my little place in the world right now, things could definitely be improved, and maybe I should be doing more to achieve that? Some days I just don't know.

Anyways Chris, I guess the moral is, it's good to think about the future, question the present, and learn from the past. The day you stop doing these things is the day you've given up on life, and as of that day you can never really be happy in life again. At least that's my two cents worth, four cents including GST and VAT tax. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:22 am

I'm very glad you agree even more to hear you have managed financial now if could get you questions financial and economics all together

I PROMISE, it is entertaining and goes deeper than just those 2 topics and is relevant to people who don't live in the u.s. I PROMISE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

Those 29 minutes changed me.