Watch this i double fucking dare you

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Watch this i double fucking dare you

Post by seajayjay » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

If you know any thing at all, you may recognize some facts form this like stuff about the fed. do take it with grain of salt. it is a little more concept then facts, HOWEVER!!! that doesn't make it not true. it's all a sound theory.

History has proven that, like in the great depression when every one tried to with draw at the same time only to find out there was no money left.

This was such an eye opener it gave me a whole new scale of focus on just hoe big things can be. It took me while to come down so to speak and has left me with some serious pondering. Things have more than 1 meaning now.

After watching this everything we do supports the Red Shield.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 am

Wow. 30 minutes. I just drank a whole bottle of Southern Comfort. I think I'll watch this when my attention span is a little more with it... heehehe... =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:56 am

Venomous wrote:Wow. 30 minutes. I just drank a whole bottle of Southern Comfort. I think I'll watch this when my attention span is a little more with it... heehehe... =)
You do that instead of crapping in my thread.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Well your other thread WAS crap... sue me... =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Watch this and i will have conversation with whom ever has watched this.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon May 09, 2011 4:39 pm

I'd like to hear from you Chris, and also from Jackie, a quick run-down of this video and what it's about, before I watch it. I know, I'm a hopeless lazy turd, but I never watch a movie without seeing the preview and I never read a book without reading the blurb on the back cover. What will I be getting myself into here? Let me know, and then I promise I'll watch it and discuss it with you.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Mon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Essentially it's a video about the economic crisis: how it happened in the first place, who was responsible, and how it could have been prevented. It shows us in a simple and appealing manner how finances work. It explains how money works, how banks work, and reveals the sickening corruption behind the scenes which governments and media have always managed to conceal from the public so well.

This might not sound very interesting, but it is. The video manages to make it interesting. I've rarely seen anything that presents a dry subject this well. I usually don't care about money and economics at all, but this clip really fascinated me.

If these kind of videos were shown to kids in school as educational material, the world probably wouldn't be quite so fucked up as it is today. Obama might not have been elected if everyone had access to videos of this caliber, which explain how the real world works. Who knows, maybe the US government would be afraid of their own people for the first time in centuries if we were taught important things like the American Dream tries to teach us.

I think it's a great video. Unfortunately, I don't completely understand it with my limited knowledge of economics. And what on earth is the red shield anyway?

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri May 13, 2011 8:09 am

No, You completely fucking understand it every fucking bit! Thats all i could ask for, if they showed this to kids in school no one would be elected. If you take any thing away from it, for me it was the lesson to keep you money a little more private with or against the law. Obviously not enough to get noticed by the government. Also for me being smart with your money like no credit cards or loans at least not with out read all the conditions first.

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Fri May 13, 2011 1:32 pm

I agree with you there. Governments should never have too much money, because they will waste it for sure. The more money you can keep away from the state, the better your country will fare.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri May 13, 2011 8:23 pm

I think part of whats happening is the private investors reaping the money are giving kick back to officials. In America a lot of prisons are privately owned and rented to the state the more in mates the better. Sooo the owners give judges kick back for much leaner sentencing. Mean while the banks illegally gamble on stocks with your money and the Fed another privately owned bank devalues the dollar. The real kicker that blew me away is....

is that it not just America it's international, like how that Rothschild dude bought all of England when the stalks plummeted cause they told every one they lost ware against napoleon, thus giving them enough power and pull to have a say in the states law.

"If I can control a country's wealth I care not who makes it's laws."