Merry Fuckin' Christmas

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:32 am

Tyranny wrote:LOL!! Trust you to find the one chick that looks like a dude. :P The least she could do would be to smile, but mind you, if you sucked your dick up your arse that hard it would be difficult to find something to be sunny about...
If you think she looks like a dude, I fucking worry about the dudes you're keeping company with... it's one thing to mind your androgyny but if you know dudes who look like that you'd better tell them to grow a sack...
Tyranny wrote:Anyways, I'm back, bitches! I always had a ball on this forum and I must say, I plan to continue having such. Merry Humbug and Happy New Year and all that. Hope the year treats you all goodlier than the last.
I'm still skeptical. Why'd you leave in the first place? You had an account with a several hundred postcount and the forum sends plenty of email warnings when an account is about to expire... I'm thinking you're just back for the month while you're bored and pregnant and then you're going to vanish into the blue yonder again in a few weeks... flash in the pan T, in three fruity flavors...
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Tyranny
Attention Seeker
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Qld

Post by Tyranny » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 am

Venomous wrote:If you think she looks like a dude, I fucking worry about the dudes you're keeping company with... it's one thing to mind your androgyny but if you know dudes who look like that you'd better tell them to grow a sack...
She looks like a long-headed, horse-faced slag to me. That and the emaciation. Looks airbrushed, but still, *shudder*. We never had the same taste in chicks, V.

Venomous wrote:I'm still skeptical. Why'd you leave in the first place? You had an account with a several hundred postcount and the forum sends plenty of email warnings when an account is about to expire... I'm thinking you're just back for the month while you're bored and pregnant and then you're going to vanish into the blue yonder again in a few weeks... flash in the pan T, in three fruity flavors...
Oooh, flavours... nah, when I left Melbourne I put all my stuff into storage and came back up to Brisbane... including my computer. Then I had issues with my ex-housemate (he hocked all my fucking DVDs and the CDs I didn't have on my person for drugs; I was gonna put out a hit) I haven't been online for that long and I don't recall seeing any email warnings. Did they bounce? Mind you I'm as vague as all fuck right now with the pregnancy hormones and all but I do intend to pop in every now and then. Prolly when my son's asleep and I don't have to play domestic goddess. There's always laundry or cooking or washing up to be done...

But yeah, there was a good amount of time there I was unplugged. I've got a PC again thankfully and am gonna be upgrading soon... prolly within the next month. Hooray for the Australian government encouraging young women to have children! They don't provide the bonus in one lump sum anymore, thank the Goddess. Fucksticks were just looking for trouble when they allowed that! Anywhoodle my teeny tiny HDD (George is only 4gig!!) is soldiering on for now! I'm just glad to be able to talk to my friends again!


T.

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:30 am

Tyranny wrote:She looks like a long-headed, horse-faced slag to me. That and the emaciation. Looks airbrushed, but still, *shudder*. We never had the same taste in chicks, V.
Hey, she's just some random skank I pulled off the interwebs, took me all of eight seconds to find her for the hell of posting a nudie pic... look, here's another one:-

Image

See, this one's prettier and has nicer boobies. But yeah, we never did have the same taste in chicks, you're right.
Tyranny wrote:Oooh, flavours... nah, when I left Melbourne I put all my stuff into storage and came back up to Brisbane... including my computer. Then I had issues with my ex-housemate (he hocked all my fucking DVDs and the CDs I didn't have on my person for drugs; I was gonna put out a hit) I haven't been online for that long and I don't recall seeing any email warnings. Did they bounce? Mind you I'm as vague as all fuck right now with the pregnancy hormones and all but I do intend to pop in every now and then. Prolly when my son's asleep and I don't have to play domestic goddess. There's always laundry or cooking or washing up to be done...
Sounds like a bitch of a time. Domestic goddess? I still can't picture it. You're freaking me out with all this wholesome wife shit T. But so long as you still have time for Social Deviancy, there's hope for you yet! =)
Tyranny wrote:But yeah, there was a good amount of time there I was unplugged. I've got a PC again thankfully and am gonna be upgrading soon... prolly within the next month. Hooray for the Australian government encouraging young women to have children! They don't provide the bonus in one lump sum anymore, thank the Goddess. Fucksticks were just looking for trouble when they allowed that! Anywhoodle my teeny tiny HDD (George is only 4gig!!) is soldiering on for now! I'm just glad to be able to talk to my friends again!
You have a 4GB HDD?! Sweet Jesus, does that even fit Windows on it?! I take it you're not a big gamer or downloader. I have 2.25TB. It gets me by. =)

Tyranny wrote:T.
Why don't you just put that in your sig so you don't have to type it every time you post?
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Tyranny
Attention Seeker
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Qld

Post by Tyranny » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:58 am

Venomous wrote:See, this one's prettier and has nicer boobies. But yeah, we never did have the same taste in chicks, you're right.
I will agree there. She is much prettier than the last one.

Venomous wrote:Sounds like a bitch of a time. Domestic goddess? I still can't picture it. You're freaking me out with all this wholesome wife shit T. But so long as you still have time for Social Deviancy, there's hope for you yet! =)
Oh yeah, man. Hell hath no fucking fury like a pissed-off T. Took me months to get over that one. The wanting him dead took longer. However it was keeping me poor so I had to let all my worldly possessions go. I'd survived that long without them so it was just easier to sign them over. Hard time, that was, but I ended up better for it coz when I relocated out here I didn't have nearly as much shit to move. Now I have more, what with the nursery and all it entails now.

Yes indeed, I am the domestic goddess extraordinaire. Dust is afraid of me. Comes along with the bun in the oven... nesting. Scourge of all that is unclean. You find yourself looking in places you'd never even entertain the notion of an iota of an idea to be cleaning... like the tops of doorways. I know. I'm scared too. *snerk*
Venomous wrote:You have a 4GB HDD?! Sweet Jesus, does that even fit Windows on it?! I take it you're not a big gamer or downloader. I have 2.25TB. It gets me by. =)
Heh, it doesn't. Poor little George runs on Win98 with 64MB RAM... or maybe that should be 'slowly limps'... either way my upgrade will get me 40gig for starters running on WinXP Pro. As for gaming and downloading, I just... don't. I know, hard to fathom... that and my *shudder* dialup account. Again, I will get my broadband back. Gods, it really sucks to go back to dialup again again again. How many HDDs does that make it now? To get into the TB status it usually takes alot... though I have recently seen 1 and 2TB HDDs around. Cool, huh? The last time they were around computers took up whole rooms!
Venomous wrote:Why don't you just put that in your sig so you don't have to type it every time you post?
I could, I suppose. It's just habit with every post I type, whether it be on other boards, emails, Bookface crap. Y'know.


T.

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:29 am

Tyranny wrote:I will agree there. She is much prettier than the last one.
The interwebs is for boobz.
Tyranny wrote:Yes indeed, I am the domestic goddess extraordinaire. Dust is afraid of me. Comes along with the bun in the oven... nesting. Scourge of all that is unclean. You find yourself looking in places you'd never even entertain the notion of an iota of an idea to be cleaning... like the tops of doorways. I know. I'm scared too. *snerk*
I just wish you'd come and clean my house. =)
Tyranny wrote:Heh, it doesn't. Poor little George runs on Win98 with 64MB RAM... or maybe that should be 'slowly limps'... either way my upgrade will get me 40gig for starters running on WinXP Pro. As for gaming and downloading, I just... don't. I know, hard to fathom... that and my *shudder* dialup account. Again, I will get my broadband back. Gods, it really sucks to go back to dialup again again again. How many HDDs does that make it now? To get into the TB status it usually takes alot... though I have recently seen 1 and 2TB HDDs around. Cool, huh? The last time they were around computers took up whole rooms!
Wow... that's the saddest story I've ever heard. And Kristi thinks her PC is bad.

I lost a 500GB drive in the heatwave, lost allllll my games.... I am still pouting. Got a quote for data recovery - AUD$2,200... =/ Needless to say I'll need to shop around a little bit more...
Tyranny wrote:I could, I suppose. It's just habit with every post I type, whether it be on other boards, emails, Bookface crap. Y'know.
Who am I to argue with habit... time for another smoke now. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Tyranny
Attention Seeker
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Qld

Post by Tyranny » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:32 am

Venomous wrote:The interwebs is for boobz.
And pr0n. Don't forget the pr0n.

Venomous wrote:I just wish you'd come and clean my house. =)
I'm sure you do... in a frilly French Maid outfit too, I'll wager. ;P

Tyranny wrote:Wow... that's the saddest story I've ever heard. And Kristi thinks her PC is bad.
I got the whole package (printer, scanner, monitor, mouse etc) for $100. I'll be able to cannibalise this 'beast' and add it to my new PC when I get it. There's a perfectly good modem, webcam and CD reader... maybe a fan or two. Needless to say, I can't wait to pull this baby apart... then put it out of its misery. A 20lb sledgehammer should do the trick. >:D

Venomous wrote:I lost a 500GB drive in the heatwave, lost allllll my games.... I am still pouting. Got a quote for data recovery - AUD$2,200... =/ Needless to say I'll need to shop around a little bit more...
Oooh ouchy. Double ouchy for price of recovery! Motherfuckers. How can they live with themselves charging so much? Maybe there's a full-fledged rant in that in time to come?

Venomous wrote:Who am I to argue with habit... time for another smoke now. =)
*snerk* Precisely. I have no vice/s anymore. I doubt I'll take up smoking again; it's just gotten so expensive. Drinking is meh, can't really do that until I've finished expressing, doc made me cut down my caffeine... all I really have left is sugar, and *that's* bad too! *grumble*


T.

User avatar
Venomous
Site Admin
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Social Deviancy
Contact:

Post by Venomous » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 am

Tyranny wrote:And pr0n. Don't forget the pr0n.
pr0n = boobz
Tyranny wrote:I'm sure you do... in a frilly French Maid outfit too, I'll wager. ;P
Not until you drop your load... I don't have a pregnancy fetish I'm afraid. Something about a nine month pregnant French maid is a little bit weird to me. =)
Tyranny wrote:I got the whole package (printer, scanner, monitor, mouse etc) for $100. I'll be able to cannibalise this 'beast' and add it to my new PC when I get it. There's a perfectly good modem, webcam and CD reader... maybe a fan or two. Needless to say, I can't wait to pull this baby apart... then put it out of its misery. A 20lb sledgehammer should do the trick. >:D
Make sure you take pictures. =)
Tyranny wrote:Oooh ouchy. Double ouchy for price of recovery! Motherfuckers. How can they live with themselves charging so much? Maybe there's a full-fledged rant in that in time to come?
I don't think I have it in me. I'm still just numb about it all. So much lost, so much to get it back... argh...
Tyranny wrote:*snerk* Precisely. I have no vice/s anymore. I doubt I'll take up smoking again; it's just gotten so expensive. Drinking is meh, can't really do that until I've finished expressing, doc made me cut down my caffeine... all I really have left is sugar, and *that's* bad too! *grumble*
Now that's just really sad... this is not the chain smoking booze swilling sailor swearing T I know!! Bring her back, damn you! Bring her back!!
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Tyranny
Attention Seeker
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 am
Location: Qld

Post by Tyranny » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:14 am

Venomous wrote:pr0n = boobz
Well yes, it does, but boobz is only a very select part of pr0n. Was catering to all tastes there...

Venomous wrote:Not until you drop your load... I don't have a pregnancy fetish I'm afraid. Something about a nine month pregnant French maid is a little bit weird to me. =)
Well, if it makes you feel better and less squicked out I didn't look pregnant from the back. Now that I've had my boy I'm pretty much back to my pre-pregnancy shape. Just bigger on top is all.

Venomous wrote:Make sure you take pictures. =)
If not on Bookface I'll be dedicating the demolition party its own cosy little corner of the intamuhweb. Help me think up a domain name! ;)

Venomous wrote:I don't think I have it in me. I'm still just numb about it all. So much lost, so much to get it back... argh...
Aww, that's a suck. I totally get it; I mourned the loss of my PC and all my stuff. I had it to a a point where I liked my design studio. 4gig RAM, about 800gig of space, tablet for Adobe, all sorts. *sigh* Funny how just typing it is enough to depress me. Starting aaaaaaall over again.

Venomous wrote:Now that's just really sad... this is not the chain smoking booze swilling sailor swearing T I know!! Bring her back, damn you! Bring her back!!
Oh, she's still here, don't you worry. The chain smoking may have to die but the rest is there. Especially the swearing. I keep forgetting I'm a mum half the time and have to pull myself up! My little pig has big ears! Hee hee! ^__^


T.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests