Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:41 pm
by Hellmark
Heh, this is pretty funny when he is ripping on himself. Not that many people know how retarded they are.

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:00 am
by Venomous
cdoublejj wrote:Oh fuck that the explains those funny looking barrels that mom and dad say to stay away from.
Just think, if you'd listened to them maybe you would have turned out normal...

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:37 am
by seajayjay
Venomous wrote:
cdoublejj wrote:Oh fuck that the explains those funny looking barrels that mom and dad say to stay away from.
Just think, if you'd listened to them maybe you would have turned out normal...
haha, I guess uh didn't really make me laugh but, was still kinda funny.

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:47 pm
by TSJ
Venomous wrote:
cdoublejj wrote:Oh fuck that the explains those funny looking barrels that mom and dad say to stay away from.
Just think, if you'd listened to them maybe you would have turned out normal...
Doubtfull, since the apple rarely falls far from the tree.

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:50 am
by Tyranny
...So yeah, anyway, what's with the massive crank? Trying to tell us something? ;)

That must be the sign that the short bus passes on its way to pick CJJ up for 'school'. Do they keep you all in one part of the neighbourhood to decrease (or, increase) the risk of fatalities? *snerk*


T.

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:57 pm
by MP81
Tyranny wrote:...So yeah, anyway, what's with the massive crank? Trying to tell us something? ;)
He has a fantasy of that thing going into his ass.

I know he probably had it gaped before, but I'm not certain that will fit...

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:30 am
by Tyranny
MP81 wrote:I know he probably had it gaped before, but I'm not certain that will fit...
Barely touches the sides, I'll bet. He'd have to ram it in there sideways.


T.

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:09 am
by Venomous
Wouldn't be the first thing he's rammed in there sideways...

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:23 am
by Tyranny
Venomous wrote:Wouldn't be the first thing he's rammed in there sideways...
Heh heh heh... you took the thought right out of my head. They're all probably still up there too...


T.

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:02 pm
by seajayjay
i thought i might shed more light i found this link in another forum some had linked too in yet another forum

http://people.bath.ac.uk/ccsshb/12cyl/

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:16 pm
by StoneColdDano
...Sick fuck.

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:10 am
by Tyranny
StoneColdDano wrote:...Sick fuck.
Tell me about it. Seems that he's got a thing for pistons. Notice how they keep getting bigger and bigger? I'd hate to be his proctologist.


T.