For the love of fucking god

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:43 am

*snerk* So when did the 'Pointless Crap' thread turn into 'Poetry and Woe Corner'? Not the type of thing I expected when I clicked. You, V, however, are in fine form as always. I nearly choked and spat up when I read your contribution. Missed ya. ^__^

T.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:07 am

Tyranny wrote:*snerk* So when did the 'Pointless Crap' thread turn into 'Poetry and Woe Corner'? Not the type of thing I expected when I clicked. You, V, however, are in fine form as always. I nearly choked and spat up when I read your contribution. Missed ya. ^__^
Well, you brought it on yourself, don't expect sympathy from me. I can't believe you went and got your account deleted. The forum sent you three warning emails and everything. I try so hard to keep you people around but no, it was too hard to make one post and save your account. So you can suck my fat one, now you can get your postcount back up the hard way.

I will admit it's good to have you back though. I'd just have preferred that you never left. I'm wondering how long you'll stay this time....
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:43 am

Venomous wrote:Well, you brought it on yourself, don't expect sympathy from me. I can't believe you went and got your account deleted. The forum sent you three warning emails and everything. I try so hard to keep you people around but no, it was too hard to make one post and save your account. So you can suck my fat one, now you can get your postcount back up the hard way.
Suck it, Trebek. Suck it long and suck it hard. ;) Quit your whining, bitch, you sound like a girl... or maybe even cdoublejackass. Can't figure which is more of an insult... ;p
Venomous wrote:I will admit it's good to have you back though. I'd just have preferred that you never left. I'm wondering how long you'll stay this time....
Oh ye of little faith. I wish I never had either but hey, life doesn't always work out the way we anticipate, plan, etc. My intention is to stick around as long as you'll have me. Being able to vent at this wonderful place is like, my only outlet, so I have no inclination to be giving it up any time soon.

T.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:34 am

Tyranny wrote:Oh ye of little faith. I wish I never had either but hey, life doesn't always work out the way we anticipate, plan, etc. My intention is to stick around as long as you'll have me. Being able to vent at this wonderful place is like, my only outlet, so I have no inclination to be giving it up any time soon.
Sounds good to me! Glad to hear it. =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:17 am

Venomous wrote:Sounds good to me! Glad to hear it. =)
Yeah, I thought so too. I don't get a chance to be ticked off about things anymore, I gots to play the mum role now... for the rest of my life... mediator supreme... maybe. Can be particularly annoying as I usually go unheard these days. Yeah, me... not having my say. Enough to drive the T batty. Well, battier than what is usual. ;)

T.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:32 am

Tyranny wrote:Yeah, I thought so too. I don't get a chance to be ticked off about things anymore, I gots to play the mum role now... for the rest of my life... mediator supreme... maybe. Can be particularly annoying as I usually go unheard these days. Yeah, me... not having my say. Enough to drive the T batty. Well, battier than what is usual. ;)
I still can't imagine it. Nothing you can say will help etch this into my mind. At least SocDev can be therapeutic for you anyhow. Give you a place to vent when you need to. Once your brat is born that will probably be a lot more often. =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:40 am

Venomous wrote:I still can't imagine it. Nothing you can say will help etch this into my mind. At least SocDev can be therapeutic for you anyhow. Give you a place to vent when you need to. Once your brat is born that will probably be a lot more often. =)
Well the bratty part is that he's overdue and not moving out yet! Vent vent rant rave aaaaargh! I want to sleep on my stomach again some time soon! *sigh*

T.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 am

Tyranny wrote:Well the bratty part is that he's overdue and not moving out yet! Vent vent rant rave aaaaargh! I want to sleep on my stomach again some time soon! *sigh*
Can't doctors induce these things once the lease is up? Time to vacate the premises little tenant...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:48 am

Venomous wrote:Can't doctors induce these things once the lease is up? Time to vacate the premises little tenant...
They induce here when you're 10 days over your due date. Little mister arrived that morning after two days of no sleep. Was glad of it by then. Once he decided to step out labour was quick. About half an hour from waters breaking to birth. Before that though, yikes.

Anyway, where's the pathetic lamentation in the form of rhyming couplets? ;)

T.