What have you been doing? Please reply!

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

What have you been doing? Please reply!

Post by seajayjay » Thu May 29, 2008 7:35 am

Well I’ve been staying up all the time checking on the soc dev forums every now and then trying to get you guys to at least make some posts. It would be nice to get the old SD ball rolling otherwise we are jut wasting Karl's money any who other than that I’ve been working not much though.

Still don't have a girl friend and I'm still a virgin (as always) there is a chick at work. I shit you not she jokingly told me that I was her lover and that she has dreams about me at night. I think she kind of likes me and I like her but I'm too shy. I think she has hinted that to me by telling me she doesn't have a boy friend.

This summer I'm going to an anime convention with my brother I hope I can get some Initial D gear I want to get a Hachi Roku model. I also want to get some Eureka Seven stuff. We are also stopping by Las Vegas to see a friend I'm also doing a computer upgrade for her.

My brother is getting a new car for the trip the guy wouldn't take his old car so I am getting it. I want to use it to practice some E brake turns (drifting if you will) and basically I’ll ride till it dies it's almost dead any ways.

So that’s what’s been up for me I thought maybe out of all that you would have something to say and to put Karl's bandwidth to use.

P.S. I sent this through office 07 so I hope it's readable.

Venomous
Site Admin

Re: What have you been doing? Please reply!

Post by Venomous » Fri May 30, 2008 5:41 am

cdoublejj wrote:P.S. I sent this through office 07 so I hope it's readable.
Actually it's the most readable post you've ever written, you should write your posts in Office more often!

I've been up to nothing much. I check in here from time to time but haven't seen any posts worth responding to, and haven't done anything interesting enough in my life to merit a post of my own. Sad, really.

You're right though, the forums are too dead. it's depressing really, but the only thing that will help is getting some more users on this site. Our existing users have said all they have to say and that's why it's dried up. We need some new blood.

But that's old news, anyway. If I knew how to get more users I would. Do you have any ideas?
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri May 30, 2008 6:38 am

I think we can get more users. We just need to tone down the deviance part and turn up the social part. If we cold do that maybe just maybe i could pull some string and get some real advertising.

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Sat May 31, 2008 10:11 am

cdoublejj wrote:Still don't have a girl friend and I'm still a virgin (as always) there is a chick at work. I shit you not she jokingly told me that I was her lover and that she has dreams about me at night. I think she kind of likes me and I like her but I'm too shy. I think she has hinted that to me by telling me she doesn't have a boy friend.
Still a virgin? I thought slick-labia took care of that ... ho ho ho.... :P

I think we need a more detailed description of this girl you mentioned.
Like, how many warts does she have in total?
0 what 1 and what 0

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Ughhhh that sends shivers down my spine! No she is actually pretty good looking annnnnnnnnnnnnnd she is nice.

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:56 pm

cdoublejj wrote:Ughhhh that sends shivers down my spine! No she is actually pretty good looking annnnnnnnnnnnnnd she is nice.
Hehe okay. Well, if you score her, then good for you :)

If you really want new users, then you should
posts some pictures (of her) ;)
0 what 1 and what 0

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:03 pm

Venomous wrote: Actually it's the most readable post you've ever written, you should write your posts in Office more often!

I've been up to nothing much. I check in here from time to time but haven't seen any posts worth responding to, and haven't done anything interesting enough in my life to merit a post of my own. Sad, really.

You're right though, the forums are too dead. it's depressing really, but the only thing that will help is getting some more users on this site. Our existing users have said all they have to say and that's why it's dried up. We need some new blood.

But that's old news, anyway. If I knew how to get more users I would. Do you have any ideas?
Who says a post needs to be worth responding to,
in order to respond to it?

I don't know about this less deviancy, more social thing cjj is talking about... we don't need this place to turn into... urrgh.. facebook :)

But if it turned out to be a social place where people could pickup chicks then that would be great, but I think that is highly unlikely :)
0 what 1 and what 0

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:04 pm

yeah i guess your right.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:37 am

Hot girls?

Whaa?

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:40 am

So i went to las vegas and la met some random internet people who were actually pretty cool and did the anime expo thing saw many things and people had a great time.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=3 ... msg1370535

StoneColdDano
Lonely Lamer

Post by StoneColdDano » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:45 pm

You're fucking gay...
Kiss my ass...

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:04 am

StoneColdDano wrote:You're fucking gay...
Where have you been you son of a bitch? Nice to see you stop in. :P

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:53 am

cdoublejj wrote:
StoneColdDano wrote:You're fucking gay...
Where have you been you son of a bitch? Nice to see you stop in. :P
MWUHAHAHAHA!!! Look at the signature!

All in all it becomes... "You're fucking gay... Kiss my ass"

You better be carefull that stonecold doesn't turn into Slick Labia ;)
0 what 1 and what 0

Tyranny
Attention Seeker

Post by Tyranny » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:04 pm

New blood? Naaah, you need good pints of the old blood that started the ball rolling on this motherfucker. Not that I'm tooting my own horn or whatever. Nah, I really am. Fuck you all. ;)

What have I been doing? Not going to anime conventions, that's for sure. We don't get any here in buttfuck Stanthorpe but in Brisbane there is Supanova once a year, which I used to work at and pull rank on little ecchi otaku fucks like yourself. IniD is cool fun though so I can't fault you there. Start talking to me about Love Hina or anything slightly CLAMP-related and I'll be shoving your head up your arse before you can turn your head and cough.

But yes, I've been busy. Setting up my house and the nursery for my son, eating shitloads and getting bigger. Swelling up like a balloon. Only out front, thank the Goddess but still, I feel like one of those inflatable punching toys that bounces back up when you hit it. Or maybe Pamela Anderson Lee running along in her red cossie. Either way you get bounce-back...

But yeah, I think I've rabbited on sufficiently for another dead thread. I'm out.

T.
Last edited by Tyranny on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:53 pm

Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce....

...Bounce.