P4 presscott

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

P4 presscott

Post by seajayjay » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:51 am

My bro just gave some more computer think i have like...what 8 now. I think 10 when his dad gives me that mac book (dude i'm gett'n a mac). Not as many computer as you guys have but hey it's a start.

Any who i have an old dell it has a presscott 3ghz and wanted to know if it's any good. and if i were ever lucky enough to get a 1.8 presscott or northwood whats say on over clocking to 4ghz any thing good come of it or does it like ultra over heat?

Any cool things about the mac books it has no hdd and is 2 yrs old i have yet to even see it i won't get for a little bit because i get it when he gets a new mac laptop. I'm wanting to get mac osx leopard.

Any ways what kind of hard drives do these take and generally how big of an hdd you can put in it.
And what might be some good software that i night want for it other than fallout and starcraft?

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:56 pm

I see some things never change.

CJJ: My brain hurts from reading that
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:05 am

What, exactly, were you trying to tell us there?

The main idea of whatever you spewed out there was like, 4 things melted into one.

Learn to speak, or go try and talk to oncoming traffic.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:21 am

Something about CJJ getting a Mac with no hard drive. Which, incidentally, he keeps crapping on about in the chat room too, which is how I know.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Re: P4 presscott

Post by TSJ » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:56 pm

cdoublejj wrote:My bro just gave some more computer think i have like...what 8 now. I think 10 when his dad gives me that mac book (dude i'm gett'n a mac). Not as many computer as you guys have but hey it's a start.

Any who i have an old dell it has a presscott 3ghz and wanted to know if it's any good. and if i were ever lucky enough to get a 1.8 presscott or northwood whats say on over clocking to 4ghz any thing good come of it or does it like ultra over heat?

Any cool things about the mac books it has no hdd and is 2 yrs old i have yet to even see it i won't get for a little bit because i get it when he gets a new mac laptop. I'm wanting to get mac osx leopard.

Any ways what kind of hard drives do these take and generally how big of an hdd you can put in it.
And what might be some good software that i night want for it other than fallout and starcraft?
Only 20 computers? Well then you have a long way to go, before you
get 666 computers just like me >:P
0 what 1 and what 0